Enema Fun

DenverBtmDude

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I believe my mother , after her divorce from my dad , had some issues to deal with . She was a average Italian female with big breasts , smoking , drinking and love black men / cocks . I believe she wanted a daughter but had me - she became fetish of enemas - given to me ! Started just a normal actions with a child size enema tube - lubing my hole - instructing me !  I be laying across her legs - having a perfect view of her hairy , big pussy / lips , cunt . Soon she be smoking and wearing see through ( bra-less / showing her tits ) tops - maybe some drinking . 

Soon she , together mentioned me , say , "  It's time to cleaning hole ! "  I was instructed - knew - lubing my hole myself - fingering myself - found it was a wonderful feeling and seeing her pussy !

Then , started smoking like her - she loved it - seeing me having close ties with her - enjoying being like her - moving my butt around - dancing !

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a very kinky FB that loves for me to give myself an enema and then then spray my (clean) liquid all over him. He also loves to fill up my enema bottle with his piss and then he fills me up. It gets me so horny spraying out piss from my ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I have had enemas many times. Even spike ones which lead to more fun that night. Absolutely love to receive multiple. I have guys so into giving them and turns into a great fucking session. 

Edited by Njn0mc

• 4 months later...
On 7/26/2021 at 11:24 AM, ronnie4u said:

I believe my mother , after her divorce from my dad , had some issues to deal with . She was a average Italian female with big breasts , smoking , drinking and love black men / cocks . I believe she wanted a daughter but had me - she became fetish of enemas - given to me ! Started just a normal actions with a child size enema tube - lubing my hole - instructing me !  I be laying across her legs - having a perfect view of her hairy , big pussy / lips , cunt . Soon she be smoking and wearing see through ( bra-less / showing her tits ) tops - maybe some drinking . 

Soon she , together mentioned me , say , "  It's time to cleaning hole ! "  I was instructed - knew - lubing my hole myself - fingering myself - found it was a wonderful feeling and seeing her pussy !

Then , started smoking like her - she loved it - seeing me having close ties with her - enjoying being like her - moving my butt around - dancing !

I'd love to meat your mum👄

• 3 months later...

I had a top make me take one before fucking. Then he had me shower with him  he cleaned me all over. Then had me kneel down so he could piss on me. After that he rinsed me off, took me to his bedroom and fucked me. 

• Piggy 2

On 6/8/2023 at 1:28 AM, Bibttmmiami said:

I had a top make me take one before fucking. Then he had me shower with him  he cleaned me all over. Then had me kneel down so he could piss on me. After that he rinsed me off, took me to his bedroom and fucked me. 

Hot!  Yeah had a similar situation, top gave me an enema and cleaned me with his piss.  I has to suck his cock while I sat on the toilet.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 11:58 AM, Daddieaz said:

I have a very kinky FB that loves for me to give myself an enema and then then spray my (clean) liquid all over him. He also loves to fill up my enema bottle with his piss and then he fills me up. It gets me so horny spraying out piss from my ass.

If you drink a jar of piss it'll come out in around a  hour,  feels amazing 👄

• Upvote 1

On 6/8/2023 at 1:28 AM, Bibttmmiami said:

Just piss on me and fuck me🌈

On 10/6/2022 at 4:53 PM, Njn0mc said:

I have had enemas many times. Even spike ones which lead to more fun that night. Absolutely love to receive multiple. I have guys so into giving them and turns into a great fucking session. 

I need to try it.👄

• Thanks 1