Your take on "tight" or "loose" holes?

Kinkybreed

I'm mostly bottom and I've been asked this question multiple times: "Are you tight?"
I actually hate this question since a) I can't possibly know exactly what it feels like for a top to fuck me and b) it can be kinda slutshaming in my opinion. It also happened to me that some guys really told me that I was "loose" and must've fucked a lot of guys, which sort of hurt me a bit. I'm 25 and of course I am not a virgin. I started to bottom when I was 16, had a boyfriend for 2 years who had a big cock and we fucked a looot. And of course I also fucked around a bit (who the fuck doesn't?) and even took a fist once or twice. It just bothers me to think that every top who fucks me might be disappointed or would think I'm a total slut when they fuck me. There's nothing wrong with that, I certainly can be a slut but I don't wanna get shamed for it. I'm also a bit scared that just because I got fisted once or twice (And it never really worked that well) that I might have ruined my hole? 
Another thought: It is such a double standard in my opinion when tops bring this up sometimes. If they fuck around it's totally okay and we can't feel or see how many asses that dick might've fucked. We bottoms on the other hand get asked on grindr if we're tight. Dude, you've probably fucked around a lot yourself when you're looking for hookups on a dating app. So why would you expect me to have a virgin ass? 

What's your opinion on this? And to all the tops: Are super tight asses really that much better? 

It's dirty talk in the heat of the moment.  I completely understand where you are coming from, though.  I've met some guys who love tight because they get to be the one who makes it loosen. I've met others who love loose holes because they like the way it feels and they like an experienced/slutty partner.

My personal recommendation is to dodge the question.  Tell them that you don't know but you do use toys and love to feel something in your ass.  Of even better, tell them "there's only one way to find out."

If the guy is a true top, he'll fuck you however tight or loose your hole is! As a bottom, you will enjoy it whatever.

Personally I like taking a tight hole especially if my cock and seed are the first to ever go up it.

Edited by Dad4cub

9 hours ago, Philocaly said:

I'm mostly bottom and I've been asked this question multiple times: "Are you tight?"
I actually hate this question since a) I can't possibly know exactly what it feels like for a top to fuck me and b) it can be kinda slutshaming in my opinion. It also happened to me that some guys really told me that I was "loose" and must've fucked a lot of guys, which sort of hurt me a bit. I'm 25 and of course I am not a virgin. I started to bottom when I was 16, had a boyfriend for 2 years who had a big cock and we fucked a looot. And of course I also fucked around a bit (who the fuck doesn't?) and even took a fist once or twice. It just bothers me to think that every top who fucks me might be disappointed or would think I'm a total slut when they fuck me. There's nothing wrong with that, I certainly can be a slut but I don't wanna get shamed for it. I'm also a bit scared that just because I got fisted once or twice (And it never really worked that well) that I might have ruined my hole? 
Another thought: It is such a double standard in my opinion when tops bring this up sometimes. If they fuck around it's totally okay and we can't feel or see how many asses that dick might've fucked. We bottoms on the other hand get asked on grindr if we're tight. Dude, you've probably fucked around a lot yourself when you're looking for hookups on a dating app. So why would you expect me to have a virgin ass? 

What's your opinion on this? And to all the tops: Are super tight asses really that much better? 

Some tops just like degrading bottoms. Don't pay it any attention. No matter how loose or tight a bottoms hole is, there is a top that likes it that way. 

Personally if I'm asking if you have a loose hole it's because that's what I'm looking for. All that said I do use caution on how I ask it, as it is a loaded statement. So bottoms are proud to be loose and others view it as being past the expiration date and no longer useful.

• Like 1

Just now, BlondBttm said:

It's not a matter of "loose" or "tight" it's a matter of how well you can control your sphincter muscle. 

I always thought I was great in bed as I got compliments for it but ever since I found this site I found out that I apparently still have some things to learn haha. Can you "train" your ass-muscles to kind of milk a top? 😄 

• Like 1

I am a total bottom and have always bottomed! I have also very often been asked if I'm tight? If they are trying to shame me or not I really did not care. I have found men to shame me as I have also done webcam and being tight when I bend over and show my hole men can tell if you are a virgin or not. I can certainly say Im no vergin and men say it by looking at it. but I too have been shamed and men have actually told me that Im a whore and I have no shame, I should have shame of showing myself off nude to them. But as a bottom I like it and is that not the purpose of a bottom to show to tops his assets? In any case when Im fucked often Im lose but if I dont get fucked often then Im usually very tight. I have taken big cocks and they slide in easily, but when I am not fucked often I am very tight and it also hurts me quite a bit as it hurts for him to slide inside as well as he fucks me too. what ever his opinion is I really dont care besides if he is looking at it, its because he likes to see it, and if he calls me a tight whore or shames me by telling me i have no shame, he did check me out first of all. so he must have liked what he saw, just wants to make me feel inferior and trashy.

My daddy says that tight holes are overrated and he doesn’t care for them. Of course, he has the biggest, thickest dick I’ve ever seen or taken. The first time we fucked was an adventure in discomfort for both of us, but he had a solution. He put me up in the sling and filled my hole with an inflatable dildo and left it there for a bit, saying it would stretch me out and open me up for him. It felt amazing, and so did his lubed up cock when he slid that back into me.  It still hurt at first and I bled a bit, but the experience of being opened that way was like nothing I’d ever done before. 

Edited by BBArchangel

Guest CuriousDallas

I hate getting asked this question as well...I mean how the fuck would I know if I’m tight or not? And yeah, it’s insulting and slut-shaming. Yeah, I get fucked a lot but that’s my business not theirs. It’s not like I wanna date or something. If you want some tight assed boy who’s going to complain and whine, fine, have at it, move along and leave me be. I’ve tried to fuck several guys like that and it’s tiring. I deliberately will cum as soon as I can with guys like that to get it over with. If I’m bottoming i just wanna get my hole loaded without the drama and judgement...if that’s part of it I’m not down. If I top I don’t judge or care.

2 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I hate getting asked this question as well...I mean how the fuck would I know if I’m tight or not? And yeah, it’s insulting and slut-shaming. Yeah, I get fucked a lot but that’s my business not theirs. It’s not like I wanna date or something. If you want some tight assed boy who’s going to complain and whine, fine, have at it, move along and leave me be. I’ve tried to fuck several guys like that and it’s tiring. I deliberately will cum as soon as I can with guys like that to get it over with. If I’m bottoming i just wanna get my hole loaded without the drama and judgement...if that’s part of it I’m not down. If I top I don’t judge or care.

Furthermore, this is the question whose answer depends on the situation. My hole is definitely tight at the beginning of the session but after hours and a huge amount of guys who fucked me it is supposedly loose. 

• Like 1

My answer to that would be... "I can be either... I have great ass muscle control.  What's your preference?"

In fact one of my long term FWB says he loves how I can either loosen my hole up completely to allow him to slam his cock deep and feel the juicy, sloppiness of my well fucked hole.  Same guy says... he loves how I can GRIP his cock almost painfully on the instroke or outstroke.  So, it's all about my muscle control.  I can truly be either.

I practice my technique as mentioned above by @find91 by using some toys and taking my time to open up and slide and tighten up and grip the dildo head.  Hell, that's half the fun!!!

BTW - when I top - I enjoy a bottom who is capable of opening and tightening his hole... let's face it... a fucked hole is going to eventually start to loosen up naturally - but it can be controlled by the bottom, if he wants to!!  

Cheers!

• Like 1