Size difference

Bokkierob

I had fa Grindr meet with a boy in his early twenties. Before we met he stressed he was quite short. But when he came over he was barely 5 feet tall but with a hot defined slim smooth body. I look like a huge gorilla next to him. We got buck naked and I put him on his belly and buried my face in his small but beautiful ass. My cock isn’t massive but when I mounted him and pressed my cock between his ass cheeks it looked enormous. I fucked him in all positions and I seeded him when he was on his back looking into my face. I really to off on the size difference between us. We're fucking again tonight. Why do other men think?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As a guy who is 5'5, I love guys of any height.  But it's especially hot when there is a huge size difference.  It changes the natural power dynamic a bit, which itself is fun to play with: sub small guys/dom large guys...and vice versa, sub large guys/dom small guys.  It stimulates the brain (and my other head too) in many different ways.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Dhhdhdns

Yeah, that kind of size difference with a bottom always makes my cock harder. They’re like a toy at that point.  

Edited by Dhhdhdns

On 11/29/2020 at 3:11 PM, Bokkierob said:

I had fa Grindr meet with a boy in his early twenties. Before we met he stressed he was quite short. But when he came over he was barely 5 feet tall but with a hot defined slim smooth body. I look like a huge gorilla next to him. We got buck naked and I put him on his belly and buried my face in his small but beautiful ass. My cock isn’t massive but when I mounted him and pressed my cock between his ass cheeks it looked enormous. I fucked him in all positions and I seeded him when he was on his back looking into my face. I really to off on the size difference between us. We're fucking again tonight. Why do other men think?

I'm a total submissive bottom, but when I have met bigger men then me be it in height or even size meaning heavier, It is both erotic and exciting for me. there is no doubt in my mind that I'm there to be his bitch. I love the size difference, I love the feel of his power, his bigger and even heavier body over me, when he is over top of me he owns me he controls me and there is nothing I can do about it. He dominates me and there is nothing I can do about and I feel his dominance, his power and I'm his to do as he pleases. As a sub bottom I love the feel of the power of my top, be it in size or even strength.  To me being fucked by more dominant in size, and strength is amazing and love the dominance of men from the moment we meet, when i get naked I feel inferior to him and being dominated by his size and all.

Im a sub bottom, 6'1" and about 250. A little chubby. I just love serving short dudes. Its just hot knowing if someone saw us in public together they would think i was the top, when im actually a cumdump slut. Both guys ive dated have been 5'7" or shorter.

I am 5'3". Years ago I signed up for a gay dating service which was supposed to find you several matched a month. After everything was signed he says: "BTW because you are so short we cannot guarantee finding you any matches". So apparently a lot of gay guys don't go for short guys.  

3 minutes ago, lower_bucks_bottom said:

I am 5'3". Years ago I signed up for a gay dating service which was supposed to find you several matched a month. After everything was signed he says: "BTW because you are so short we cannot guarantee finding you any matches". So apparently a lot of gay guys don't go for short guys.  

Words of wisdom from my first man..."Sexy comes in all shapes/sizes/colors!"....if the rest of you is as hot as your ass, I wouldn't turn you down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I need to expand on my previous post.  About 30 years ago, I was living in Brooklyn and my favorite haunt was the last hardcore Leather bar in NYC.  I was nursing a beer when I spotted a "little person" in full leather with an armband on the dom side.  "Can I give you a boost, Sir?" I asked.  "Thanks boi!" He replied with a definite New England accent, holding his arms up.  Lifting him up and onto the stool, he was a most attractive man.  Reaching around and squeezing my butt, he lamented that even in the Leather community, he was rarely taken seriously.  "One needn't be tall to be a STUD!" I assured him. "And this piggy boi likes what he sees, Sir!"  "Piggy boi!" He repeated, "And a hot one at that!"  Grabbing my hand, he shoved it down his crotch, where I felt a sizeable pierced cock, leaking precum and stiffening.  "As you can feel, I'm not little all over, but before you decide if you'll come to my hotel, you need to know one thing.  I only fuck bareback and I will cum up your ass!"  My ass twitching, I replied, "Take me to your hotel, Sir and take me!"  At his hotel, I leaned over the bed and he used a flogger on my ass.  Next, he rimmed me, soaking my hole with spit.  "Turn over on your back, boi!" He ordered and as I obeyed, he removed the codpiece from his chaps, revealing a 9" cock with a 2 gauge PA.  "Lift your legs and show me your piggy hole!"  He was gentle with me until his pierced cockhead was inside and then he rammed his full length into me.  "Fuck me, Sir!" I begged as I felt his balls against my butt.  "Nice, tight ass, boi!  Made to be fucked!"  After 10 minutes, he shouted, "Take my load!"  I felt his cock spasm 8 times, filling my ass as he came deep inside me.  Pulling out, he collapsed on top of me.  Crawling up my body, he surprised me by kissing me.  "Would you come to Boston and be my permanent boi?" He asked.  "It's a flattering offer, Sir, but I enjoy being versatile and I doubt I'm capable of being a 24/7 boi and also I'm not cut out for monogamy!' I replied.  "You've restored my faith in humanity and given me a wonderful memory, boi.  If you don't mind, I have an early flight tomorrow and I should get some sleep."  I returned to Brooklyn well fucked.

• Like 7

I've been a bottom in most of my encounters over the years (height 5'5").  Depending on the man, though, I can be dom or sub.  I love when a much taller dom top basically just uses me as his fucktoy, picking me up and slamming me down not unlike a Fleshlight.  I also love a submissive top I can use like my own dildo.

This has been years ago, but one night at a (straight) country-western line dancing bar, I met a guy much shorter than even me (he was about 4'8"...proportional and very lean and toned body -- is it hot in here or is it just me?).  Eyes met, we talked, and I went home with him that night.  That hot fucker had a 8+" cock (much like @evilqueerpig's man).  Turns out, he was a total top but very submissive.  He said he only played safe, but I told him I wanted to feel him in my raw.  Well, like most guys, he never reached for the condoms, and he was my personal dildo and cum factory.  We dated for a little while after that with me using his cock anytime I wanted.  But despite all that, he never liked sleeping in the same bed together.  Hot hot hot guy, though!  Fond memories.

Yes, I crave a large difference in height. 5'4"/1.63 m and below is best. I want to be able to easily control the boy's position and feel like I'm splitting him in half and stabbing up into his guts past his navel. Small hands trying to encircle my shaft look amazing, even while I prefer a generous mouth for obvious reasons.

• Upvote 2