Pushed to the end

(1/2)

I’d like to share another part of my chasing path. One of my biggest fantasies has always been to give control to someone for them to whore me out as they liked. I had some great experiences in the past, getting some attention in bathhouses and sex clubs, but I had never truly relinquished the control to the will of a top.

I was probably about 29 or 30 at the time and this took place before my Paris adventures. Standing at a humble but athletic 5’8, with my regular workouts maintaining a tight body and ass. I had been playing with this fuckbuddy of mine for a while. We met through BBRT and he had given me a good share of his loads in few months. His status on BBRT was set to “ask me” but we had never discussed it. And I was still on PrEp at the time so I didn’t really care. The only thing he told me was that he was not on PrEp himself.

Fast forward a few months later. I had been lurking around BZ for a few years, with the idea of chasing slowly making its twisted way into my perverted mind. I was reading the forums avidly until I finally accepted the fact that I wanted to start chasing. I finally dropped my PrEp without telling any of my fuckbuds but started to insert some hints on my BBRT profile as I still was not entirely comfortable with letting the world know of what I really wanted. Probably because I was not upfront about it, I did not get lucky, while still taking loads here and there. In this whole process, I was still torn though and while I got really excited about the risk, I was still scared to death about it. I wanted it but was still not 100% sure I wanted to go through with it and I was maybe unconsciously avoiding those crucial encounters.

A few months later, Friday evening, I just had dinner with friends and I’m lying in bed. It’s a very low-key evening and I’m almost ready to go to sleep at midnight when I get a text message. It’s my fuckbuddy, he’s feeling horny and wants to hit the bathhouse which is right next to my place. He wants me to go with him and take a few loads there. Until now, we’ve only played one-on-one so it takes me less than 5 minutes to slide into some sweatpants and a t-shirt and meet him at the bathhouse. He’s about 5’12, blond, hot furry dadbod – definitely not fit but I like it –, slightly older than me. He’s usually very sweet but when I meet him, he acts a bit different. Instead of a hug, I get pushed right into the building and his eyes look a bit strange. He definitely smells like alcohol and I’m also wondering if he’s high. He pays for my cover and we get into the locker room. He watches me undress with a grin on his face, and I think I can see him drooling. I’ve never liked this specific bathhouse. I’ve never had a lot of fun there by myself but I’m thinking it will be different with some company.

As I lock my stuff, my fuckbuddy drags me around the dark corridors. I don’t have time to see what’s happening. My fuckbud has an objective which is the centre of the labyrinth. We get there and in the darkness, I can figure out that a few guys are already fooling around. He throws me against a wall, gets behind me and immediately puts a bottle of poppers under my nose. “Take a good sniff, boy. You’ll need it tonight. Don’t think you’ll be going home before sunrise. I’ve been thinking about your hole all week long.” I take a deep whiff and he shoves his cock right up my hole. I don’t know if he at least used spit but it fucking hurts. Both the pain and the poppers are making my head spin. My screams are getting us attention and I feel a few hands running on my body. Some guys are feeling my hole to make sure we’re fucking bare. My fuckbud is picking up the pace, I already can’t stand it but he’s holding me tight against the wall. “Get ready for load number one”. He screams while I feel his cock throbbing as he shoots his first load deep in me.

I’m trying to catch my breath. My hole is on fire but my fuckbud is still hard up my ass. I’m hoping I’ll get a break. “That’s only the beginning, boy. I’m gonna share you now with any guy I want here and the last load you’ll get will be mine”. No time to recover, I get another whiff of poppers and my fuckbud pushes a guy against my back. The guy scoops the drops of cum running down my legs with his dick before sliding it deep in my hole in one thrust. I feel my fuckbud’s hand on my neck, bending me over to shove his dick still hard and covered in cum in my mouth. I hear something like “Breed my boy” and it seems like I’m getting load number two. My top lines up a few guys after that. Some breed me, some just fuck me for a little while before packing up. After maybe 3 or 5 guys, I feel dizzy from the poppers and my legs are weak. My fuckbuddy drags me to a sling in a red-lit corner of the labyrinth. “Your legs will get a bit of rest, and now I want you to see who's fucking you”.

Edited by DirtyFckr
  • Like 20
  • Upvote 8

• DirtyFckr changed the title to Pushed to the end

(2/2)

I’m on my back, in my jocks, feet up. This beefy guy gets in. Maybe in his fifties, huge nipples, furry pecs and a bit of a belly. I can’t see his face against the red light behind him. He smells strongly of sweat and cum which turns me on. I can tell he’s been fucking sloppy holes before as I feel his dick is all slimy with cum when he slides it in me. I hear a big sigh and a grunt and he picks up the pace, choking me while thrusting deeper and deeper. My fuckbud is holding my head as he orders me to take another sniff of poppers. I see can that they’re looking at each other from time to time. He’s about to finish when I see 2 or 3 guys entering the room. “Another load in the bank, boy” as the beefy guy shoots his cum deep in me. My ass had never been this sloppy before. Another guy lines up his dick with my hole before entering in one thrust. His dick is a lot bigger than the beefy guy’s. He looks tall, blond or ginger for what I can see, muscular bod. This one leans forward and I get my first kiss of the night. He stands back up and he’s brutal as fuck. He exchanges looks with my fuckbud before shooting his load. It must be load five or six. I lost count a while ago. Guys keep entering the room, fucking me and dropping their loads. I can’t take it anymore, my hole is fucking raw but I don’t even have the energy to resist or get up. I’m starting to regret realizing my fantasy of being whored out and missing my bed. My fuckbud keeps providing poppers. I don’t know how long I’m there for nor can I figure out how many guys passed by after the tall ginger guy. 1, 2 or 6 maybe? I just can tell between whiffs of poppers that my fuckbuddy is exchanging looks with each of them as if he’s giving consent for something. Finally, the last guy leaves.

“It’s my turn now, boy! I’ve been jerking my dick this whole time, watching you taking dick like a champ”. My fuckbud shoves his dick right in. At this point, I barely feel it anymore. He’s fucking me like a mad guy, his face all contorted with the excitement he’s been building up for the past few hours. He picks up the pace until he stops. His dick still in me, he leans forward down to my ear. “I saw the changes you’ve made to your profile on BBRT, dirty little fucker. I know what you want and I know you’re still not sure. At first, I was mad for not telling cause you’re putting me at risk. But then I figured the best way to punish you would be to give it to you. I counted 8 loads tonight without mine. I can tell you at least 2 of those were toxic”. My head is turning. I’m scared as fuck, I’m regretting what I’ve done but I’m just to exhausted to even answer. I can’t know which ones are fatal. “I can see in your eyes you’re scared, boy. Don’t worry, it was just a matter of time before you went through with this by yourself anyway.” He picks up the pace, I can hear the sloppy noise the mix of loads is making as he fucks me. I just want it to be over now. “Take my load, boy!” as he’s finally shooting what I hope will be my last load of cum for the night. “It may be my last neg load as well boy, but it was well worth it”.

Edited by DirtyFckr
  • Like 17
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 3

mmm tops love finding a lubed, loaded, willing hole in a sling.
amazing how they can always find the sex even in the most remote room/corner of club/sauna/wood.
but you're not going to be released till they've all unloaded their cum and bred your ass mmm

• Like 1