3 anon loads back to back

Brianbttm

Got back to the hotel from dinner and a 41yr old white guy hit me up. My Grindr profile was set to anon b b⬇️👀4⬆️. He sent a dick pic and I sent an ass pic. He was on the way. Then a guy that has become a regular in the area msg and decided he would go after the first guy.  First guy fucked me fairly good and bred me.  Msg the second guy who was waiting to come up.  First guy messaged saying he wanted to drop a 2nd load. Told him to wait as the 2nd guy was walking in. Second guy fucks me good as usual and breeds me.  I messaged the 1st guy and he comes back up. Nice fuck this time and after 15 mins of pounding me he breeds me a second time.  Nice night!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Just about to fall asleep and get a msg from a guy asking for an ass pic.  Sent a pic and he asks to breed me.  I told him the location and he said he was 10 mins away and on the way.  Saw somewhat of a pic from his profile.  Approx 21,latino, appeared to be athletic build. No dick pic seen. Told him I'd have to let him in the back door of the hotel,  but wouldn't look at him much to keep it anon. Got him in the door and headed up to get in position ass up face down with blindfold on. Messaged him I was ready and he came in.  Pounded me for a good 20 mins before breeding my ass. Nice dick too. He messaged afterwards thanking me.  I told him definitely anytime.  Planning to meet again. That's 4 loads for the night and heading to bed.

Edited by Brianbttm
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1