Looking for a pig cumdump faggot whore in Toronto leave message, pic, number on my inbox

Guest Bootywarriorlover

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 7:48 AM, Alphaforfaggotslut said:

Alpha top looking to be master to a faggot. You will need to be willing to offer your faggot pussy to any guy I send over while I'm working for them to use and dump their loads in . Nothing I love more than coming home to my faggot face down ass up proudly presenting their used cum dripping boypussy. Major turn on. I rather fuck already cumfilled gaping faggot pussy than a not used faggot pussy.

Use me 

82586155_1510788039090441_8473872712962408448_n.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 4/5/2021 at 4:48 AM, Alphaforfaggotslut said:

Alpha top looking to be master to a faggot. You will need to be willing to offer your faggot pussy to any guy I send over while I'm working for them to use and dump their loads in . Nothing I love more than coming home to my faggot face down ass up proudly presenting their used cum dripping boypussy. Major turn on. I rather fuck already cumfilled gaping faggot pussy than a not used faggot pussy.

Hello sir give this bitch a chance

• 2 months later...

New whore in town here with a virgin hole ready to be a cumdum.

everybody welcome nobody refused.

piss cum whatever daddies masters sir wanteds to do bitch cant say a word because i am a public toilet and pussy anybody can do anything. New to this site so cant send direct message so please hit me up make me number one slut of toronto where anybody can fuck my holes anywhere showered unshowered homeless 

Edited by drscorpio
Edited for content as per infraction