I'm not getting loads and its driving me crazy

1000GUYS

Hello... so yes... im very upsetting while typing this text... Yesterday, December 4 2020, i went to a sex club here in my city... while there, i had no trouble finding a man to fuck me.... the problem?? NO LOADS!!! Yesterday i had sex with 10 MEN in a 2 hour period... holy shit, 10 men fucked me, my ass was sore, i felt like my stomach was drilled because 2 well hung men fucked me... but no loads!!! Out of 10 men, 6 were bareback and 4 condom. All of the 6 bareback fucked me, said i was delicious and bla bla bla... but they just stopped and go roaming. ALL OF THE 4 THAT FUCKED ME WITH CONDOM CAME INSIDE ME BUT WITH CONDOM, SO I DIDNT GET THE LOAD,!! one of them came so much i could make a popsicle with the cum... WHAT A WASTE of cum, it should be in ME šŸ˜žĀ im so sad, im so done, i cant take it anymore.... people in sex club just fuck and fuck but dont cum... IM DONEĀ 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This happens me all the time. I donā€™t mind so much, and have even had a guy point out to me at a sex party that Iā€™m a cock whore rather than a cum whore.

Quite often Iā€™m talking to my bottom whoreĀ buddies about a night out, and they ask how many loads IĀ got, and Iā€™m like ā€œZero? One?ā€ Seems everyone gets more loads than me. I mean Iā€™m happy, I always get loads of cock, I just donā€™t seem to get all that many loads. So itā€™s not just you, and Iā€™d be interested to hearĀ the advice you get!

Edited by subBottomKink

• 4 weeks later...

Brother, I have a little tough love for you.Ā Your post says you got no loads, but thatā€™s not true - you got four.Ā So what youā€™re actually bitching to us about, here on a barebacker forum,Ā is that you let four guys fuck you with a condom. Thatā€™s on you, bud. This forum has many threads dedicated to, and filled with, advice onĀ how never to take a condom up your ass again. Donā€™t come to us boo-hooing about missed loads that were actually inside you and you let get away because you didnā€™t have the moxie to refuse a rubber. Letā€™s see a show of hands from bottoms on here who would have turned those four condoms inside-out into their own asses and called them golden. [Dozens of hands raise]

The experience you are complaining about would have been, for me, an average good evening. I will tolerate a condom (though I try to discourage them) because my gauge of success isnā€™t a load count, itā€™s Top satisfaction. I keep my tally by penetrations, and grade them by how well the Top seemed to enjoy himself. Whether he ejaculates or not isnā€™t a factor, as long as heā€™s satisfied.

Your unhappiness stems from a focus on your own satisfaction as measured by a very narrowly defined target. Bringing a Top to climax is never guaranteed under any circumstances; being the one to do so for multiple Tops in the middle if a busy sex club in a sea of other warm, wet ass when the Tops may be inclined to hold back to start with is the equivalent of trying to hit a small bulls-eye on a fast-moving target across a parking lotĀ every time you shoot. That is to say, you set yourself up for disappointment. If you consider going in with a different set of goals, say, getting fucks rather than loads, or being willing to take a load by mouth, or (if you must tolerate a condom)Ā count a load emptied into your ass out of a condom as a score, then you stand a better chance of leaving with some sense of fulfillment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It makes No Sense to use Condoms sometimes and Bareback a few.

You said you went to a sex club in your city. Los Angeles has SLAMMERS (lockers, no rooms to rent but some fun play areas) but most cities have bathhouses. Difference is Sex Club has no towel and may stay dressed or wear nothing at all.

Depending on location and Cost most do not want to get off as soon as they arrive. The look around and get a feel of the atmosphere. There could have been 20 guys ready to go in Raw and dump their seed in you but they saw you getting Fucked with a Condom and they don't bother because there is ALWAYS another bottom willing to take any bare Cock and Loads in the ass.

I will only take it Bareback. No Condoms Allowed policy and I let the Top know I want HIS load. Make him feel special. He and others may try you out and when ready to give their load they tend to shoot into the ass that felt best to them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This too shall pass. When I first started sucking dickā€”before I started getting fucked,Ā when I was naive and stupid and ignorant of the pleasure a cock in my hole could give meā€”I was swallowing load after load. The first cock I sucked belonged to a married guy who came so fast and so hard and so much that he got angry, thinking I was lying to him about never being with a guy before. But it didnā€™t matter who or where. Guys on the DL, gay guys, bi guys, at their place, at my place, at the bookstore, at the bathhouse...Ā all of them gave me their cum easily.

Then I ran into a dry streak. No matter what I did, no matter the guy, no matter the place, I couldnā€™t make anyoneĀ cum in or even aroundĀ my mouth. It felt like torture. But it didnā€™t last forever. Time passed and I started getting loads again. No idea what happened.

Just be patient. Youā€™ll feel that hot seed in your hole again before you know it.

• Like 2