The moment you knew you were a barebacker

kinkysuBB

So when did you guys know you were done with condoms?

For me, I gradually came round to ditching them, after I “accidentally” took a bunch of guys bareback at the sauna, and had a few courses of PEP.

But as for when I knew? Again at the sauna, this really hot muscular guy, maybe ten years older than me, tried to lob it in with me up against the wall. I grabbed his cock, realised it was raw, and said “no, sorry.” He immediately grabbed the guy next to me, a gorgeous black guy the same age and build as me, and shoved it in him against the wall instead. And the bottom just looked at me in pure ecstasy, with a huge smirk on his face.

I decided then I was never going to let that happen again.

Anyway, since then, both the muscular top and the black bottom have fucked me raw at the same sauna, so all good!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

For me it was the third time I met up with this guy. The second time the condom had slipped (in retrospect I think he stealthed me) and the third time when I went to get a condom I gave it to him and while my back was turned he just chucked it on the floor still in the wrapper. Not in a discreet way or anything. And I was just kinda thinking, you know, that's what I wanted to do..."well at least I've tried" and great bareback sex proceeds. As soon as I got on PrEP I was just like, literally never using condoms again. Unfortunately some guys say they are fine with bareback on grindr then in person they use a condom? Wtf?

i had hooked up with a college rugby player who wanted to "feel me inside him".  Being a bit naive at the time, I asked what he meant and he told be he wanted me inside him bare so he could feel my cock in his ass without any barrier and take my load.  I did not hesitate and have since looked back.  Thanks Devin :).

4 hours ago, BlackDude said:

When I first seen a Treasure Island Movie. It was everything I had been feeling yet couldn’t describe or identify. I didn’t even know that stuff existed. Rocked me to my core. 

This.

i remember reading an article about the new craze of barebacking.  Coming to age in the 80’s, I never thought wboit raw sex at all and once i heard there was this whole world of jizz filled fun i couldnt get it out of my mind.   i watched this vid called “the worlds hungriest cumdump” and i was hooked!

10 hours ago, BlackDude said:

When I first seen a Treasure Island Movie. It was everything I had been feeling yet couldn’t describe or identify. I didn’t even know that stuff existed. Rocked me to my core. 

Yep. Seeing those Dawson Treasure Island videos was all I needed to go bare again. 

• Like 1

The first time I properly got fed amyl and took it raw. I knew then I could never go back. He used me for an hour so expertly. I came hands-free when he shot inside me.

• 4 weeks later...

I started out barebacking with guys...I was young and naive, didn't really know or care as I was playing with buds. The idea of hooking up with a stranger never crossed my mind until one day when I was 16 and went into a restroom and another guy at the urinal next to me was jerking his dick. Another Latino guy a few years older. He liked that I was checking him out as he jerked and I started jerking mine. We wound up in the stall fucking and it was amazing and I knew then I loved getting fucked bareback and letting the guy cum in my ass even if he was a stranger. It was a crazy rush and I guess maybe the adrenaline made it even hotter.

My first several experiences were all bareback, but I really didn't know until I had a string of getting fucked by guys wearing condoms and wasn't really digging it. By this time I had also fucked several times and knew how much I preferred fucking bareback. Not just for the physical feeling but also the idea of dumping my load in a guys ass and I really wanted that... I was really into the guy and I was riding his dick, he was wearing a condom... I though fuck it, I pulled his dick out and slid off the condom and started riding him again... he was like WTF but went along with it and came in my ass in literally a few minutes... I knew then that I would never get fucked with a condom ever again if I could help it. 

• Like 2

When i was first fucked with a condom.

Hated it. Could not feel the skin of cock in me.

Or later the warm seed in me or leaking out.

Seriously why bother. May as well just use a fucking machine. Easier not to hurt the machine feelings.lolol

Raw cock rules for this faggot and always will to the end.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

My first fuck was bareback, took his cock and his load, continued that with other guys and as I got older started fucking bare too.

over nearly 30 years the combined number of times I have had a condom in me or on me is about 9, I’ve no regrets, after all what is more natural than a fuck ending with a cum-filled hole?