Great Things About Being Gay

Rick19421942

I have been totally gay for most of my life, but I have had sex with girls as a teen and was married young for a short while.

What I have noticed too often is that, in a hetero relationship,  guys always want to fuck, but the girl's sex drive seems to magically start to taper off after marriage.

When you are gay and have a boyfriend, or steady fuckbuddy,  both of you want to fuck all the time.  There is no need to wine and dine her, gifts, trying to get her into a romantic mood in hopes she will give you some and no "holding it over your head" to get her way about something.  There is no sleeping on the couch or "holding out" if one of you is miffed at the other over something.  You both still need to fuck and those petty differences can be settled later and  set aside for sex.  

With another guy that you usually have sex with and, being a guy, is always wanting it just as bad as you do, all you have to do is say, "Lets fuck" and you are on your way to a nice juicy load up your butt!

• Like 1

I wouldn't dispute what you say about hetero couples (though I can't say I endorse it 100% either; I've never been hetero-married and the couples I do know run the gamut from "still having sex regularly 30 years in" to "had mostly stopped even before they married". 

But I can say it's not necessarily any different for gay couples. Some who are perfectly matched sexually may keep going at it like rabbits for decades, but there are also plenty of guys whose reactions are different. Sometimes one of the couple loses interest in sex; sometimes both do; sometimes they both lose sexual interest in each other but both still want sex.

What I see as different in gay couples is that some of them, at least, are more practical about what to do when one of those things happens. Open relationships (that is, honestly open, not cheating on the side) seem MUCH more common to me in gay couples than in straight ones. That doesn't mean there isn't cheating as well (when one member of the couple won't accept an open relationship and his partner isn't satisfied within, for instance) but if there are lots of open marriages out there, they're much better at keeping them secret (which, given societal expectations, wouldn't be surprising).

It's also true that many men are more open to casual, no-strings sex with no relationship option down the road than many straight women are. How much of that, too, is based on societal expectations and misogyny (men who have lots of sex partners are studs, women who do are sluts), I can't say, but men benefit from that.

And mind you, we're at this point a good 50 years into the sexual revolution. I wouldn't expect things to change much in the foreseeable future unless some other big societal upheaval happens.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think one of the few really great things about being gay is just the general openness about sex, kink and casual whoring around.

Most gay guys are pretty open about most 'standard' fetishes and have a tendency to explore the kinkier side. While there are very tame and conservative gays with regards to sex, many gay guys don't judge you nearly as hard about your sexual history

• Like 2

I'm just glad I don't have to deal with the stupid shit my str8 guy friends have to put up with, it's kind of funny but sad too when I tell then about sex clubs or bathhouses. They think its cool that guys will fuck then go hang out and get some food or play video games.

• Like 4

On 12/6/2020 at 10:24 PM, Rick19421942 said:

I have been totally gay for most of my life, but I have had sex with girls as a teen and was married young for a short while.

What I have noticed too often is that, in a hetero relationship,  guys always want to fuck, but the girl's sex drive seems to magically start to taper off after marriage.

When you are gay and have a boyfriend, or steady fuckbuddy,  both of you want to fuck all the time.  There is no need to wine and dine her, gifts, trying to get her into a romantic mood in hopes she will give you some and no "holding it over your head" to get her way about something.  There is no sleeping on the couch or "holding out" if one of you is miffed at the other over something.  You both still need to fuck and those petty differences can be settled later and  set aside for sex.  

With another guy that you usually have sex with and, being a guy, is always wanting it just as bad as you do, all you have to do is say, "Lets fuck" and you are on your way to a nice juicy load up your butt!

Maybe it's like that with the older crowd, but I find women my age (I'm in my 20s) enjoy sex just as much if not more than men...kinky sex as well. But you can't get a load in your ass having sex with a woman that's for sure lol

• Upvote 1

Sex with a man is way more fun for one...being around other gay men. But I feel like the best part about being gay is you get to through the book out when it comes to expectations....you can be as fem as you want, wear what you want...act anyway you want...you don't have to worry about settling down....the sky is the limit

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Barebackbottomm said:

Sex with a man is way more fun for one...being around other gay men. But I feel like the best part about being gay is you get to through the book out when it comes to expectations....you can be as fem as you want, wear what you want...act anyway you want...you don't have to worry about settling down....the sky is the limit

This. You can be whoever you want. You’re already “different”, so why not be very “different”, if that’s what you want to be?

And, well, yeah, the sex.

• Upvote 1

what is great about being gay? I have always been  a bitch since childhood. I have been fucked by men since I was a child I suppose you can say it. I have been seen as famine and love it. since childhood, I did put on girls clothes and they made me feel sexier and excited me. The idea that men see me as a girl to spread my legs and fuck me, gets me hard and horny.

when I'm men having sex, I feel like a girl, feel and want to be treated like one. perhaps its just me, maybe I'm one of those who should have had a sex change, although I have never thought of such idea, but do feel and like being a girl when I'm with men having sex and that gets me both horny and excited that I'm naked playing the role of a woman spreading my legs like a girl so he can shove is hard horny cock inside of me as he would do to a girl. I love that feeling and so crave this sex. So yes I have been gay all my life, maybe I feel as such because I have never had sex with a girl? So now you know I'm a virgin when it comes fucking girls but I have always been a girl when it comes to sex with men. I guess this makes me a gay faggot to some, but then I bend over I'm just his bitch spreading my legs and bending over to take his hot cum inside of me and pleasure him and I get my pleasure from servicing him as his bitch.

12 hours ago, mikeboi1 said:

what is great about being gay? I have always been  a bitch since childhood. I have been fucked by men since I was a child I suppose you can say it. I have been seen as famine and love it. since childhood, I did put on girls clothes and they made me feel sexier and excited me. The idea that men see me as a girl to spread my legs and fuck me, gets me hard and horny.

when I'm men having sex, I feel like a girl, feel and want to be treated like one. perhaps its just me, maybe I'm one of those who should have had a sex change, although I have never thought of such idea, but do feel and like being a girl when I'm with men having sex and that gets me both horny and excited that I'm naked playing the role of a woman spreading my legs like a girl so he can shove is hard horny cock inside of me as he would do to a girl. I love that feeling and so crave this sex. So yes I have been gay all my life, maybe I feel as such because I have never had sex with a girl? So now you know I'm a virgin when it comes fucking girls but I have always been a girl when it comes to sex with men. I guess this makes me a gay faggot to some, but then I bend over I'm just his bitch spreading my legs and bending over to take his hot cum inside of me and pleasure him and I get my pleasure from servicing him as his bitch.

OST of what you say here applies to me (although I didn’t get useful to men until my teens). I am a submissive gay male. A faggot to some. I never top and never desire to. I was born this way and it’d my sexuality,

16 minutes ago, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

OST of what you say here applies to me (although I didn’t get useful to men until my teens). I am a submissive gay male. A faggot to some. I never top and never desire to. I was born this way and it’d my sexuality,

I like wise say the same about me. I started school at seven went to an all boys school were me and another boy we were often raped by the other boys out in the play area. Then at fourteen I started to get fucked and I have been a faggot submissive bottom to men ever since. Sex to me is me getting naked and men foundling me and using me by having me suck them and they fuck me. I have always been a men pussy to them to fuck and enjoy and I am always hungry for cock to fuck me, and love it. its the only sex I know and enjoy. 

On 12/23/2020 at 11:26 AM, subBottomKink said:

This. You can be whoever you want. You’re already “different”, so why not be very “different”, if that’s what you want to be?

And, well, yeah, the sex.

Exactly. And knowing that, I love to push it to the limit... especially in the gender bending crossdressing aspect. And of course, you can't beat sex with a hot stud

On 12/6/2020 at 5:24 PM, Rick19421942 said:

There is no sleeping on the couch or "holding out" if one of you is miffed at the other over something. 

Fuck yassss! Angry sex! The type of sex where he just totally destroys my hole and unloads his pent up rage and frustrations inside me. 

• 4 weeks later...