Great Things About Being Gay

Rick19421942

Great things about being gay? All that money my straight friends spend on their kids, I’ve spent on a private plane and a Mercedes SLK. Oh, and a gorgeous high-rise condo. 

And the copious and varied sex, of course.

And no unsightly stretch marks.

• Like 1

Yeah, just the easy access to constant anonymous sex is what I love about it. I’ve slowed way down due to COVID but I used to love getting naked at the end of the weekend, spread my butt cheeks in front of the mirror, and thinking about all the guys that raw fucked me over the past couple days  

• 2 months later...

The great thing bout being a gay man is the availability of horny men to satisfy my needs. There’s no emotional baggage, I fuck him, and breed him. Once I’ve emptied my balls in his ass or sometimes in his mouth he understands the he’s fulfilled his purpose and there’s no guilt or recriminations. Sure I have repeat fuck buddies I breed often but I’ve pumped most of my sperm up the assholes of anon men. 

• Like 1

Can´t really answer this since I´m bi and pan, lol. But comparing men to women, it is easier to get laid/lay someone, doesn't take so much time, you can meet in a hour's time and fuck no strings attached, guys could be better cock suckers than girls. However, in a relationship, male plus male relationship could be as much hassle as male plus female. However, pussy is a pussy, that's something a butt can't compare to. I even enjoyed my female dominant partner more than the male one, but both can be good in their own ways. I won't say either is better, each has its own pros and cons 🙂 Would also love to try it with a trans man and woman. The ultimate relationship would be polyamory with consensual non-mongogamy/open relationship. In that way, one can have access to men, women and trans people.

• 2 weeks later...