Spit or swallow?

DaWhore

I've had too many spitters to know that not all of you can say "I swallow :P"

I've personally swallowed every single one of them...The sour ones are awful, but rare in between. I do feel like it's my reward for a job well done, swallow with pride...

You?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've had some bitter ones, but have always swallowed. I honestly found it surprising that you encountered spitters, I had read somewhere that guys always swallowed and just assumed it was true. That's what I like about this site, I'm always learning new things.

For the longest time, I didn't swallow because I didn't like the taste of cum, but as I was getting piggier and sluttier, I realized that I was not really giving a complete blowjob.  That I wasn't being the best pig I could be and, worse off, was wasting cum.  Plus it seemed like if you swallowed guys kept cumming back for repeats.

I hooked up with this one guy I was really into and was kneeling on the floor blowing him, while he laid back on the bed with his legs hanging over the edge of the bed at the knees.  He had a long but think cock that slide down my throat nicely and I was really enjoying giving the blowjob.  After a while, he announced that he was getting close and I really wanted to swallow his load to show how much I enjoyed sucking him.  I was afraid I would stop and let him cum outside my mouth.  As I started to taste the precum, I forced my mouth down to the base of his dick and luckily just at that time he shot and I swallowed one squirt and then the rest.  Delicious!

From then it was on to ass to mouth service...OINK

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I swallowed my first load of cum at a very young age and have never stopped swallowing. Though I prefer a top's load in my ass, I will gladly take it down my throat. 

I luv to swallow! I feel it’s my duty to the Top to swallow his seed! Sometimes they shoot a little in my mouth then coat my face with the rest and I luv that too! It solidifies my place as a cum dump slut! 

Seeing some guys strut and pose, certain 'triggers', a long list of personal fetishes... doesn't happen often, but when it does, just ONE LOOK and I can virtually TASTE HIM! Taste his cock and his 'vital essences' (lol, movie references here: a.)The Dark Crystal and b.) Doctor Strangelove )

I suspect the Pavlovian association of the subconscious mind. When it happens, I feel my nostrils flaring and my mouth watering while I experience an electrifying rush! Something in me wants to have that cock of that virile buck I'm eyeing. Fantasizing tasting his salty precum in his dimpled piss-slit and caressing his flaring knob with my tongue and teasing the manly load out of that thick cock-shaft. And all that mysteriously lets my gag-reflex disappear... and when that fucker blows in no way will I pull back and let his DNA go to waste... I WANT IT!  I'll cherish that CUM-SHOOTER like a delicacy and savor the flavor. What a long way I have cum from the days when that any or all cum-taste 'seemed weird'. 

Now sometimes I fantasize about making out with another passionate cock-sucker with cum-breath and dribble on his chin! Actually did that when my new BF blew my ex in front of me and we proceeded to snowball... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I must swallow. I would never insult my Alpha by spitting out his sperm. The most beautiful connection between me and my alpha  is when he buries his cock in my mouth up to his balls and makes eye contact while pumping his sperm down my  throat. I gratefully swallow his load, every drop and thank him for it.

• Like 1