Spit or swallow?

DaWhore

And everThe first guy I ever sucked off was a smoker. His cum tasted so bad I thought I was going to die. But I swallowed then and ever since. Cum is like fine wine or craft beer---- many wonderful flavors.

I must correct myself--- I have had guys shoot in my mouth then spit in my hand to use for lube in my ass when starting with a group outdoors away from my lube and poppers.

I always swallow and I too have had a few bitter loads that almost made me puke but I managed to keep them down. I absolutely love the taste of 98% of cum. I've had a few requests from tops that wanted me to throat their cock as they blew their load which I did being the compliant bottom I am but felt ripped off awards because there's no cum taste at all. So now I meet them 1/2 way and throat their cock until they start to cum and pull back so that my lips are wrapped around the head. I've found by doing this and licking their piss slit I get a much bigger load to swallow. 

• Like 1

I've never spit out a load, almost always swallow, love a good facial as well, I let the top decide most want me to swallow, now and then I get a guy wanted to splatter me, either works.  After a facial I'll swallow as much of the jizz as I can get in my mouth.  

Whaaat?! Which cocksucker in their right mind would not swallow the hot semen from a guy they have been working on sucking? All that effort would go to waste and all that delicious hot cum also wasted.

I always swallow. Sometimes the taste of a guy is a bit more on the bitter or watery side which isn't my favorite but I would never spit it out

• Upvote 1

I always prefer to swallow. Even if the guy's cum tastes bitter, I'll swallow. 
One of my str8, married, regulars, who I've been sucking off for over 15 years likes me to suck him and rim him until he's just ready to shoot. Then he'll pull his cock from my mouth and spray his load all over my face. He's a big guy and a big cummer, so my face will be covered and dripping with his load. He really gets off seeing his load all over my face and hair. When he's not in a rush to get home, he will usually dump 2 loads all over me. 

• Like 1

FUCK YEAH!!! I have my husband lay on top of me so he can fuck my mouth as hard and as fast as he can...I LOVE not being able to breathe. Then he explodes deep down my throat. I hold it there to clean up and drink his piss!

I have to admit that when giving my first blowjob, which was in a bookstore gloryhole , I spit the guy’s cum out. I was young and nervous about swallowing. Over the years I learned that swallowing the man’s cum was truly a wonderful part of giving a blowjob.

Now that I’m older and married, I always swallow my husband’s cum. I love going up and sexually kissing him with his cum on my breath. I always feel a little sluty and horny after swallowing his cum. So my kissing on him, as he relaxes, is our way of finishing the blowjob experience together.