Spit or swallow?

DaWhore

I have been sucking cocks since grade school and I can honestly say I have always swallowed. I loved the taste of cum from the very first load a boy shot in my mouth. also as a born submissive faggot cumdumpster I know it it my duty to take mens loads inside my body through both fuckholes. I worship cum far too much to ever spit it out. I drink every drop I can get. I even eat cum from my used pussy

• Like 1

What is the point of sucking, if not getting it in my mouth?
What is the point of fucking if I dont get to shoot it up an ass?
What is the point of getting fucked if I dont get a load up my hole?

These are my mantras, and should be for all real man pigs.

• Like 2

I swallow and savor every last drop!!

every so often I get a Top that’s into giving facials but even then I scoop as much of it as I can off my face and eat it! I luv Cum!

Guest CumLvr80

I’ve never swallowed (sorry, but I’m just not at that level yet), but, I at least wait until I’ve scurried off to the washroom to spit it out. I try not to do that in front of my tops. The ones who know I’ve never swallowed are gracious enough to understand and haven’t forced the issue. I don’t mind a good facial, though, and love it dripping down my chin😊