Spit or swallow?

DaWhore

I'll swallow if that's what he wants? Usually as I'm sucking a guy off they will tell me how they want to finish or I will ask them, ” Do you want to cum down my throat or all over my face?” I’ll do this when I can sense they are ready to unload, so their response is 100 percent what they really want. I find that when I guy is close to cumming it's a moment of truth for him, he will answer anything truthfully. As for swallowing, I don't mind if it's just one or two loads, but any more than that can lead to an upset stomach or cum burps, which I hate. So if I'm sucking of multiple guys my preference is to wear as much as I can on my face and chest which is my preference. 

On 12/8/2020 at 6:55 AM, piglooking4pigs said:

For the longest time, I didn't swallow because I didn't like the taste of cum, but as I was getting piggier and sluttier, I realized that I was not really giving a complete blowjob.  That I wasn't being the best pig I could be and, worse off, was wasting cum.  Plus it seemed like if you swallowed guys kept cumming back for repeats.

I hooked up with this one guy I was really into and was kneeling on the floor blowing him, while he laid back on the bed with his legs hanging over the edge of the bed at the knees.  He had a long but think cock that slide down my throat nicely and I was really enjoying giving the blowjob.  After a while, he announced that he was getting close and I really wanted to swallow his load to show how much I enjoyed sucking him.  I was afraid I would stop and let him cum outside my mouth.  As I started to taste the precum, I forced my mouth down to the base of his dick and luckily just at that time he shot and I swallowed one squirt and then the rest.  Delicious!

From then it was on to ass to mouth service...OINK

I want to try it, just think on the moment I feel his cock shooting inside my mouth....wow...👅

Guest Dad4poz

Always swallow. It is a privilege to be allowed to swallow a man’s load.  It should never be allowed to go to waste.  Often like after I swallow gum is to then follow it by drinking top’s piss.