Spit or swallow?

DaWhore

I ALWAYS swallow. Even the bitter loads. I'm not going to work hard to get a load, to just spit it out. I like to suck off a lot of str8 guys. Several of the guys have told me that their wives or girlfriends either don't like them to cum in their mouths or that they spit it out. So, they like the fact that guys nearly always swallow their loads. 

• Like 2

On 12/8/2020 at 11:13 AM, Bokkierob said:

I must swallow. I would never insult my Alpha by spitting out his sperm. The most beautiful connection between me and my alpha  is when he buries his cock in my mouth up to his balls and makes eye contact while pumping his sperm down my  throat. I gratefully swallow his load, every drop and thank him for it.

I get so hard just reading these post and I wonder if I am a cocksucker?. Please let me know your thoughts! Thanks

On 5/12/2021 at 4:01 PM, Silvano4952 said:

I get so hard just reading these post and I wonder if I am a cocksucker?. Please let me know your thoughts! Thanks

If the posts get you hard then you're a cocksucker. There are few things more intimate you can do for a horny hard man than to worship his cock - suck him hard and deep, massage his balls. Keep sucking him until you feel his load pumping down your throat - then suck him harder n deeper until he's emptied his balls into your mouth, swallow his entire load enjoy the taste his sperm and the smell of his balls. Look up at him and thank him for his load.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bokkierob said:

If the posts get you hard then you're a cocksucker. There are few things more intimate you can do for a horny hard man than to worship his cock - suck him hard and deep, massage his balls. Keep sucking him until you feel his load pumping down your throat - then suck him harder n deeper until he's emptied his balls into your mouth, swallow his entire load enjoy the taste his sperm and the smell of his balls. Look up at him and thank him for his load.

Fuck yes, Sir!

On 12/7/2020 at 7:31 PM, MrsTatt00 said:

I've had too many spitters to know that not all of you can say "I swallow :P"

I've personally swallowed every single one of them...The sour ones are awful, but rare in between. I do feel like it's my reward for a job well done, swallow with pride...

You?

I always swallow and if he wants to piss down my throat after I’ve swallowed his load, I’m all for it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

I have not had the chance to suck one yet and I am looking but it is hard to find a discrete man. I am already hard again writing this wow

2 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

I can hardly wait having the head on my lips....just want one now so I can feel it and suck it for a long time

On 5/13/2021 at 6:53 PM, Silvano4952 said:

I have not had the chance to suck one yet and I am looking but it is hard to find a discrete man. I am already hard again writing this wow

Boy, you got a real treat in store. Get your horny ass on to Grindr and offer your mouth for use. Suck your alpha's cock like I told you and you will get rewarded with a mouth and throat full of his sperm. Don't put it off, go hunting on Grindr tonight. Just make sure you're ready to swallow his seed. Men don't appreciate getting their cocks sucked only for the cocksucker to pull off just as he cums! Now go suck cocks boy.

4 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

Boy, you got a real treat in store. Get your horny ass on to Grindr and offer your mouth for use. Suck your alpha's cock like I told you and you will get rewarded with a mouth and throat full of his sperm. Don't put it off, go hunting on Grindr tonight. Just make sure you're ready to swallow his seed. Men don't appreciate getting their cocks sucked only for the cocksucker to pull off just as he cums! Now go suck cocks boy.

Man, just reading your response got me so hard I can suck one right now and enjoy it with slow, deep strokes until he lets me have it to swallow...I do not believe I will let it go after I swallow it..I want several rounds

• 2 weeks later...

I find the Question to be a little on the Strange side,
Let see, 
Spit or Swallow, 
First thing Any and All real Cock Suckers do is Swallow.
I don't think it ever crossed my mind to Not Swallow.
Even at my advanced age I can still remember that very first time with my school buddy.
I had lost a bet to him and the pay off was to be Oral sex.
Something Neither of us had tried before, but I know in my case, 
Very much looking forward to it.
Once I admitted to loosing, he pushed me to set up the pay off.
AND,
Honestly I had already set my mind to the place, (My bed room) and time Soon.
Remember I said back a bit, "Any and All Cock Suckers Swallow"
Well that was not totally true in my case, 
This was going to be my Very First chance.
The soon came within a day or two, 
and I found myself kneeling on the floor, next to my bed, my buddy laying back,
Nude from the waist down, 
and encouraging me to do as I had Promised if I lost the bet.
Once I felt comfortable kneeling there between his legs and seeing his Hard Cut Dick,
I had he feeling I was where I was supposed to be.
Natural Cock Sucker position.
I quickly took him in my mouth and did Not use my hands to start with.
But when I did it was almost his time to reward me.
Yes, I knew what the Orgasm was and the end result, White Sticky Stuff.
By the way, I had Tasted my own and His a few times after we masturbated.
He didn't know this about me.
Tasted Only, licked with my tongue off a tissue or bed sheets. 
As he approached the "No Return" spot I worked even harder to please him.
and,
Talk about a Shock, what I felt as he shot his first time into my mouth was, 
His Hot "cum" hitting the roof of my mouth near the opening to my throat.
The pressure actually cause me to Swallow automatically.
I could feel his "cum" sliding down my throat and it another Shock hit me,
The feeling of this happening Turned me ON even more to the enjoyment of what I was doing.
I was and am still to this day a Cock Sucker, that would Never thing of Spitting out Good "cum"