Spit or swallow?

DaWhore

Guest TerriK

The whole point of being a cocksucker is to get the reward of a nice cumload to swallow. 

I love to show my top his load in my mouth and then swallow and then go back down on him to get every last drop.

Then suck him hard again so he can last a long time in my pussy

Guest GiddyapDude

I swallow. Always. I especially love alternating between sucking off and rimming a hot str8 dude whose chick usually won't do either. They fucking love shooting their seed down my throat and usually want to come back for more. 😏😎

Edited by GiddyapDude

Guest JL775

I have no experience myself but I can't imagine not swallowing. It's one of my biggest fantasies.

Edited by JL775

I swallow every time and always have done, every once in a while there's a funky tasting load but as the OP said it's my reward for a job well done.

It turns me on taking cum in my mouth or over my face, I'll scoop it into my mouth, lick it off the floor or his stomach and show my mouth full before swallowing it all in one big gulp

A guy must be really fucked-up if he wont swallow. But holding it in your mouth and passing it back to the Top's  mouth, or to a third guy, mixed with a lot of spit, and then hopefully getting it passed back - that works.

34 minutes ago, fatbottom said:

A guy must be really fucked-up if he wont swallow. But holding it in your mouth and passing it back to the Top's  mouth, or to a third guy, mixed with a lot of spit, and then hopefully getting it passed back - that works.

My remedy to the "hopefully get it back" is to hold back just enough to feel it slide down your throat...of course it only makes me crave more even If I do get if back! Course this little piggy is one that will recycle loads in a heartbeat, from my own hole or another's...THOSE are the best ones to spit share, but if noone is around...

Hubby's cock = swallow

FWB cock = swallow

FB's cock = swallow

Hookup's cock = swallow

Smoker's salty sperm = swallow

Gloryhole anon cock = swallow

... I always swallow.  Wash it down with a chaser if it's too much 😛

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I love yo swallow, but if the guy is just there for me to suck ,which I have a guy that comes by my place once or twice a week I like to hold his load in my mouth, go into the bathroom and spit his cum in a small glass, by that time he is dressed and ready to leave. I put on some prn, lay naked on my bed, popper up and jerk off with his cum. I put it back in my mouth to get it warm and pour his cum on my cock, drip down to my ass ,rub it on my hole..push some in. I always shoot a big load.

Guest nnjguy

For me it’s not a blow job if I don’t swallow. Attitude is important when draining your top. My top needs to feel both physically and emotionally that I want his cock and his cum. As you know things can get quite sloppy towards and at the end, and I work at maintaining a strong positive attitude and performance till the last drop and lick. Then look him in the eye open my mouth and show him his cum in my mouth and swallow it all . 

On 6/5/2021 at 1:40 AM, fatbottom said:

Wow… never  tried the pass around trick! Sound delicious!

Here is one I got last time!!

36B98FFE-4E90-4462-953C-8A0FE956EBAB.thumb.png.2d498651f4a0b9a233439d4df8806f62.png

Edited by bottombehr
Added info

I’ve always swallowed, unless the top specifically wants to share the taste.

I always try to make eye contact with the top at the point of unloading, to show I know my place in pleasing him.

There’s been occasional times in the past when someone has spit my cum back into my mouth, that’s pretty horny too