Spit or swallow?

DaWhore

spitting is less than intimate and smacks of what many women do - it is a deflator for sure and tends to take away from what should be a very private and pleasant exchange between a giver and a receiver.

I always take the cock as balls deep as possible just before a guy blows and I try to keep it down my throat till he's done i try any way .but I've gotten into guys shooting on my face or into my open mouth but I make. Sure to gather it in to my mouth and swallow I love the after taste in my mouth ..

I usually swallow, unless it's in a threesome. Then it's either swapping the load with the other person or spitting it into one of their asses for lube. I prefer it in my boipussy honestly. 

• 1 month later...

I didn't swallow when I first started sucking cock, that is unless a guy made me. 

There was this day and I was giving a guy a blow job and all of sudden I had this insatiable desire to swallow.  I realize the whole point of sucking cock was to swallow his cum.  I wanted his cum so badly that I used every trick in the book to make him cum immediately.  When he shot his load in my mouth it was unlike any ever before because I wanted it. I let his cum linger in my mouth for awhile and swallowed with joy.

• 2 months later...