The best sex you had that was [banned word] or fantasy

SweetPiss

The best sex that I had was one night at 3:00 am this guy on line told me that he just got out of prison and that he joined skinheads while he was incarcerated only for protection. But that he actually liked black men’s energy and personalities while he was in prison. He said that he had tattoos that were on his chest and that he was afraid for someone to see them now that he was out of  that situation. He seemed really interesting so I let him come over that night and we got really high. He took off his clothes and  we went to the bedroom. His body was incredible and he had  had a banner across his chest that Represented  his gang with  swastika and  some other tattoos . His chest was so defined and he has huge sexy nipples. I was turned on by the fact that this was his secret in prison and that he told me that he was turned on when he saw black men in the showers or in the prison yard but had to ignore them for any association could get him killed. He smelled sexy and manly. He was very clean and smooth all over. So in the room with only the light from outside coming through the blinds. I put him face down and fucked his ass raw. He liked it and begged for more dick after hitting the pipe. I fucked  for a longtime, eventually cumming  in his hole. He liked the silicone lube which was new to him.  He smelled hot and his nipples were making me crazy. I started nibbling on his nipples. And he with out asking  just spit on my hole and lifted my leg up and plunged his big cock in me. What made this so hot is he was  long and thick with a fat head. He said he had just  fucked his girlfriend earlier that night. So he was fucking me with this big  dick while I looked at his manly biceps, big shoulders, sexy big nipples with that [banned word] tattoo across his chest that said that this dick shouldn’t be inside a black anything. He fucked me so deep raw and wet with his pre-cum. I was spun and let him stay in me for over an hour. He seemed to just stay hard. It was so hot as he became more aggressive and put his sweaty boxers over my face as he pumped me full of his cum and piss soon thereafter.  My hole was so sore the next day. He left around noon the next day. And we got together one more time before I had to leave for a job out of state. I got an email from him  six months later and he was in prison again. I think about his smell , nipples and that big dick pounded my black ass in the dark with sweat  dripping  off  of him onto me.  That was the best dick I ever had. 

3C419393-B1A0-44CC-878E-F5D148E06DB8.jpeg.44132a3f79988830e28aacfcc234ad7e.jpeg

Edited by SweetPiss
Pic
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 7:26 PM, SweetPiss said:

The best sex that I had was one night at 3:00 am this guy on line told me that he just got out of prison and that he joined skinheads while he was incarcerated only for protection. But that he actually liked black men’s energy and personalities while he was in prison. He said that he had tattoos that were on his chest and that he was afraid for someone to see them now that he was out of  that situation. He seemed really interesting so I let him come over that night and we got really high. He took off his clothes and  we went to the bedroom. His body was incredible and he had  had a banner across his chest that Represented  his gang with  swastika and  some other tattoos . His chest was so defined and he has huge sexy nipples. I was turned on by the fact that this was his secret in prison and that he told me that he was turned on when he saw black men in the showers or in the prison yard but had to ignore them for any association could get him killed. He smelled sexy and manly. He was very clean and smooth all over. So in the room with only the light from outside coming through the blinds. I put him face down and fucked his ass raw. He liked it and begged for more dick after hitting the pipe. I fucked  for a longtime, eventually cumming  in his hole. He liked the silicone lube which was new to him.  He smelled hot and his nipples were making me crazy. I started nibbling on his nipples. And he with out asking  just spit on my hole and lifted my leg up and plunged his big cock in me. What made this so hot is he was  long and thick with a fat head. He said he had just  fucked his girlfriend earlier that night. So he was fucking me with this big  dick while I looked at his manly biceps, big shoulders, sexy big nipples with that [banned word] tattoo across his chest that said that this dick shouldn’t be inside a black anything. He fucked me so deep raw and wet with his pre-cum. I was spun and let him stay in me for over an hour. He seemed to just stay hard. It was so hot as he became more aggressive and put his sweaty boxers over my face as he pumped me full of his cum and piss soon thereafter.  My hole was so sore the next day. He left around noon the next day. And we got together one more time before I had to leave for a job out of state. I got an email from him  six months later and he was in prison again. I think about his smell , nipples and that big dick pounded my black ass in the dark with sweat  dripping  off  of him onto me.  That was the best dick I ever had. 

3C419393-B1A0-44CC-878E-F5D148E06DB8.jpeg.44132a3f79988830e28aacfcc234ad7e.jpeg

There are so many factors that are so hot and horny with different guys, and different scenarios, that the best sex that I ever had is something that is hard to decide. If I had to choose one, it's the one and only time that I got gangbanged, if three guys counts as a gang bang,                   It was bareback and the thought of all that cum inside me from different guys, and the feeling of a fresh cock sliding up my gaped and sloppy wet hole, was a horny turn on that is hard to put into words!                                                          Also, being a Bottom, I'm always ready for more than one guy can give.  By the time the last guy did me, the first one was ready to go again.  By the time it ended, I felt truly contented and fucked to satisfaction.                                        I usually only bareback with a trusted fuckbuddy because I'm to afraid of catching something but, every time I think of it, it makes me want to do it again. 

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I don't care how hot or good looking the other bloke is when or if I find out he is in those racist hate groups I would not have met up with him or had sex with him, or if we were going to have sex I would have left...

Edited by TotalTop

23 hours ago, TotalTop said:

I don't care how hot or good looking the other bloke is when or if I find out he is in those racist hate groups I would not have met up with him or had sex with him, or if we were going to have sex I would have left...

I both do and don’t understand your take on this. If the guy was in a situation when incarcerated, and seems truly repentant and ashamed of what he had to do while inside, I get it. Having been incarcerated myself, there are some decisions that have to be made either for protection or “keeping the peace” that most people outside would never and could never understand. 

That said, being a descendant of those pushed out of Germany when his party took over, I understand where you’re coming from, but just try to understand that desperation causes different things to happen to different people. If you’ve never been inside and only know what you see on TV or secondhand, try not to judge too harshly unless you get to know the person first. 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2021 at 8:07 PM, heresdan said:

I both do and don’t understand your take on this. If the guy was in a situation when incarcerated, and seems truly repentant and ashamed of what he had to do while inside, I get it. Having been incarcerated myself, there are some decisions that have to be made either for protection or “keeping the peace” that most people outside would never and could never understand. 

That said, being a descendant of those pushed out of Germany when his party took over, I understand where you’re coming from, but just try to understand that desperation causes different things to happen to different people. If you’ve never been inside and only know what you see on TV or secondhand, try not to judge too harshly unless you get to know the person first. 

Understood, if the tats were there and he had to join for survival that is one thing, and do not believe any of it that is one thing... but if they are racist, neo Nazi, etc. No way.

On 11/4/2021 at 10:54 AM, atlhornyass said:

The best sex I ever had was at this party where I got gangbanged pounded by all the guys in the basement sling

Was this at Fort Troff when it was in ATL?

2 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

I ghink this needs more info please Godliath.

Alright. On my 18th birthday, my dad took me to a rest stop where he organized a gangbang for me. 20 guys responded, none of them younger than 45. Most of it was a blur, but I do remember two black guys giving me DP and the bukkake at the end. When it was over they gave me 100 bucks. Best birthday ever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1