Role reversal

Bokkierob

I’ve been with my boy. Drew for almost a year. We have a typical dad, son thing going on. I breed him most days and every now and then he fucks me.He’s just announced that he would like a group fuck session with me as the only bottom. He wants to watch at least half a dozen men or boys seed me and when I’m full of sperm he wants to top off my hole with his load. I’m a bit worried that if he sees me serving a group of men as their cum dump he wont respect me as his breeding Dad any more. Apart from that I kind of want to do it. Any suggestions?

7 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

I’ve been with my boy. Drew for almost a year. We have a typical dad, son thing going on. I breed him most days and every now and then he fucks me.He’s just announced that he would like a group fuck session with me as the only bottom. He wants to watch at least half a dozen men or boys seed me and when I’m full of sperm he wants to top off my hole with his load. I’m a bit worried that if he sees me serving a group of men as their cum dump he wont respect me as his breeding Dad any more. Apart from that I kind of want to do it. Any suggestions?

I suggest that once your ass is topped up with his load, you focus on all the men's seed in your ass and fuck your load into Drew. Then he'll get the message that regardless of how many loads you take, he'll always be taking your dick and seed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Sounds to me like you have a dom/sub relationship, but you enjoy bottoming every so often.

I agree with Blackrobe that you should breed Drew afterwards. Or depending on how kinky you are, make him felch you after you’ve taken all the loads.

I also agree this should be a limited, special occasion, or the lines will become blurred. It may even be that Drew wants to blur them, in which case you need to decide what you want and discuss that with him and come to an arrangement that suits you both.

3 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

Sounds to me like you have a dom/sub relationship, but you enjoy bottoming every so often.

I agree with Blackrobe that you should breed Drew afterwards. Or depending on how kinky you are, make him felch you after you’ve taken all the loads.

I also agree this should be a limited, special occasion, or the lines will become blurred. It may even be that Drew wants to blur them, in which case you need to decide what you want and discuss that with him and come to an arrangement that suits you both.

Cheers guys, good ideas. I'll agree to bottom on those terms. Drew's gotta eat my ass after I've been seeded by the men he choses then I'm gunna fuck him. Yeah, I like bottoming now and again but I really get off fucking ass.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok I've told Drew my conditions and he's up for it and will arrange it. Gunna happen in my bed. He's already got 2 of his buddies to breed me  and he's gunna advertise my ass on Grindr and BBRT. Man I ain't taken so many cocks up my ass in years! Kinda looking forward to it. I've told him I don't wanna know in advance who is fucking me.

thumbnail_IMG_5143.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It's on for tomorrow night. Drew's got his 2 buddies and 4 other men lined up to breed me. There's still time so he might get 1 or 2 more cocksmen to load me. I'm wearing a butt plug all day so my hole is relaxed and ready to take all cummers. They're all arriving at the same time. Drew wants to watch me sukkin cocks before I start taking loads.

Well, it’s done. I serviced Drew, his 2 buddies and 4 men, he had organised 6 but 2 were no-shows. First Drew told me to kneel. He made me suck his cock followed by his 2 buddies and the 4 men in no particular order. One man was fukkin massive. One of his buddies had a real thick shaft and was eager to shove it down my throat. The men were between late 30s and 50s and all were good and sweaty. After I’d sucked all of them and they were erect, Drew got me on all 4s on my bed. I soon felt the first cock probing my asshole. It went deep inside me and I could tell from the grunts that It was one of the men. He was inside me for 10 minutes when he grunted that he was cumming and I felt his sperm filling my hole. Next one of the boys mounted me, he shot quickly, then 2 more of the men fucked me in quick succession. Drew then told me I was about to get the biggest cock. The last man forced his cock up my hole. Just as well I was full of sperm cuz he was thick but slipped in easy. Man my butt was stretched out. Finally Drew’s second buddy fucked and seeded me then finally my boy got his wish. He mounted me and told me he loved riding my cum filled hole. The 4 men had left by the time Drew seeded me but he enjoyed his 2 buddies watching him in the saddle. He shot a powerful load in me then rolled off. I rolled him onto his belly and claimed his hole. I pumped him hard and emptied my balls inside him. The best group fuck I’ve ever had!  My asshole is still sore and I was leaking seed all night but it was worth it.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Bokkierob said:

He mounted me and told me he loved riding my cum filled hole. The 4 men had left by the time Drew seeded me but he enjoyed his 2 buddies watching him in the saddle. He shot a powerful load in me then rolled off. I rolled him onto his belly and claimed his hole. I pumped him hard and emptied my balls inside him. The best group fuck I’ve ever had!  My asshole is still sore and I was leaking seed all night but it was worth it.

I'm glad for you. I hope you poured filth in Drew's ear as you pumped and bred his ass.

On 12/19/2020 at 4:42 PM, blackrobe said:

I'm glad for you. I hope you poured filth in Drew's ear as you pumped and bred his ass.

Yeah, I told him that he's still daddy's young cum dump and I will pump loads up his ass or down his throat any time I want then I told him I was emptying my nuts inside him. Just to remind him I force fucked his ass this morning and again an hour ago. I'm gunna seed him least twice a day this week to remind him who his breeding daddy is.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Bokkierob said:

Yeah, I told him that he's still daddy's young cum dump and I will pump loads up his ass or down his throat any time I want then I told him I was emptying my nuts inside him. Just to remind him I force fucked his ass this morning and again an hour ago. I'm gunna seed him least twice a day this week to remind him who his breeding daddy is.

Fuck yeah daddy!

• Like 1

On 12/19/2020 at 10:50 AM, Bokkierob said:

Well, it’s done. I serviced Drew, his 2 buddies and 4 men, he had organised 6 but 2 were no-shows. First Drew told me to kneel. He made me suck his cock followed by his 2 buddies and the 4 men in no particular order. One man was fukkin massive. One of his buddies had a real thick shaft and was eager to shove it down my throat. The men were between late 30s and 50s and all were good and sweaty. After I’d sucked all of them and they were erect, Drew got me on all 4s on my bed. I soon felt the first cock probing my asshole. It went deep inside me and I could tell from the grunts that It was one of the men. He was inside me for 10 minutes when he grunted that he was cumming and I felt his sperm filling my hole. Next one of the boys mounted me, he shot quickly, then 2 more of the men fucked me in quick succession. Drew then told me I was about to get the biggest cock. The last man forced his cock up my hole. Just as well I was full of sperm cuz he was thick but slipped in easy. Man my butt was stretched out. Finally Drew’s second buddy fucked and seeded me then finally my boy got his wish. He mounted me and told me he loved riding my cum filled hole. The 4 men had left by the time Drew seeded me but he enjoyed his 2 buddies watching him in the saddle. He shot a powerful load in me then rolled off. I rolled him onto his belly and claimed his hole. I pumped him hard and emptied my balls inside him. The best group fuck I’ve ever had!  My asshole is still sore and I was leaking seed all night but it was worth it.

it sounds like both you and Drew are lucky as hell.  that scenario sounds like heaven!  No pics or videos??