Got filled finally

Chez222

Been extremely horny and needed to get bred. Found a daddy top on scruff, hairy and with a beard. He was 50 with a perfect hairy chest. Just what I was looking for. We were both on prep so agreed raw. He comes over and we start kissing then go to my bed. While in bed, I’m sitting on his lap kissing him while he grabs my ass. I whisper into his mouth “please breed me” and he responds “I’m going to fill you up.” After sucking him, he puts my on my back and enters me. It feels amazing when he enters me first, past my o ring. He starts slow but then picks up the pace. His raw cock feels so good in me. He starts pumping me harder and harder. I hear his breath get quicker and he says “I’m gonna cum.” After grunting loudly, he stops thrusting and cums inside me. He lays down on top of me while he’s still inside me. I ask him to stay inside and he says ok. He catches his breath while he lays on top of me. We make out some more. I wanted a second load but he said he wouldn’t be able to cum again. I asked if we could try anyway and he said yes. I suck him hard again and then start riding him. He’s moaning while I go up and down. After a while, he cums again. His grunt was extremely sexy. After cuddling for a while, he leaves. I really hope he tops me again soon. 

• Like 9

On 12/12/2020 at 1:54 PM, Chez222 said:

Been extremely horny and needed to get bred. Found a daddy top on scruff, hairy and with a beard. He was 50 with a perfect hairy chest. Just what I was looking for. We were both on prep so agreed raw. He comes over and we start kissing then go to my bed. While in bed, I’m sitting on his lap kissing him while he grabs my ass. I whisper into his mouth “please breed me” and he responds “I’m going to fill you up.” After sucking him, he puts my on my back and enters me. It feels amazing when he enters me first, past my o ring. He starts slow but then picks up the pace. His raw cock feels so good in me. He starts pumping me harder and harder. I hear his breath get quicker and he says “I’m gonna cum.” After grunting loudly, he stops thrusting and cums inside me. He lays down on top of me while he’s still inside me. I ask him to stay inside and he says ok. He catches his breath while he lays on top of me. We make out some more. I wanted a second load but he said he wouldn’t be able to cum again. I asked if we could try anyway and he said yes. I suck him hard again and then start riding him. He’s moaning while I go up and down. After a while, he cums again. His grunt was extremely sexy. After cuddling for a while, he leaves. I really hope he tops me again soon. 

@Chez222,                                                                         What you said about a raw cock feeling so good in you is interesting.  I can feel the difference after my boyfriend cums in me, but I don't actually feel his cum as it squirts inside me.  Also, I really don't feel anything that different between a raw cock or one with a condom on as I'm being fucked.                                                                             What is an incredibly horny turn on and fulfilling for me is the psychological part; knowing that there is nothing between his naked cock and my insides and that I am actually going to have his load inside me when he cums!  I wish that I could actually absorb it into the walls of my boy cunt and none of it would ever leak out of me.  I even imagine that he is knocking me up as he is cumming in me!