ToTal Chem Slave 4 Masters/Daddies/Alphas

28yo HIV-POZ(also have syphilis) White Slam-Slave Cocksucking Faggot BiTch looking for 1 or more HUNG OLDER LEATHER CHEM-PIG MASTERS/ALPHAS to pick me up at my place, blindfold me, and take me wherever you want to and use me: your home, the bathhouse ect. I want you to administer any chems you want to me and turn me into your Chemmed-up Cock/Cum hungry Faggot BiTch! I want you to fuck me as BRUTALLY as they possibly can, PLEASE RAPE MY FAGGOT CUNT FOR AS LONG AS WANT AND BREED ME AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT, then whore out your Faggot's sloppy and worn-out Cunt as a cumdump to any of your friends, co-workers, acquaintances, family (Brothers, Cousins, Uncles ect.), and any strangers that you want, let them fuck me and breed me until your Faggot's Cunt is wrecked, gapping, and overflowing with cum! 

*Prefer Men of other races; Latino, Black, Asian ect.  I love a nice BIG uncut Latin dick, and think that BBCs taste SO MUCH better than any other cock! 

*I have NO limits: into pretty much everything and willing to try just about anything once! 

*Also looking for Masters, Daddies, or Alphas who are into, and experienced with, slight-to-moderate body-modification; shaving or hair-removal (permanently removing any/all of my body hair), forced dieting/workouts (to help me get a body you think is ideal for me), or even other forms of body-modification.