My boy flip fucks while I watch...

My boy and I were invited over to my friend Danny's house for his birthday. We met at home after work, had quick showers, and headed over. Danny is straight, and so would many of his guests, but his parties have a reputation for getting pretty sociable, so we both made sure to clean real well in case any action came out way. We had a beer or three and then split up to mingle, and maybe find someone to take home and share.

I saw a really hot muscle daddy and spent the next thirty minutes getting better acquainted. This guy was smoking, mid 40s, spiky salt-and-pepper hair, ice-blue eyes, and a massive chest. He introduced himself as Danny's brother. Danny had been holding out on me, having never mentioned a brother. I got a little touchy-feely, and unbuttoned his collared shirt a few buttons to expose his burly chest hair. I was practically drooling and this guy seemed a little nervous. My boy saw me from across the room, flirting with some skinny Emo kid, and his wink gave me the go ahead to take things up a notch. I managed to convince him that we could get to know each other a bit better in private, and cajoled him into the bathroom. We made out for a while as I worked his shirt off and his slacks puddled at his ankles. His briefs were straining to release his massive hardon. A beautiful, if slightly over-groomed uncut cock with low-hanging full balls. I wound up blowing him in the bathroom and I didn't notice his wedding ring until his hands were on the back of my head as he skull fucked m my mouth. He shot a tasty load into my mouth and I savored the taste, feeding a bit back to him as we kissed. I asked about the ring, and it turns out his wife was at the party too. Shit! He said he wasn't gay, but I could call him if I wanted his load again. He gave me his card, and I knew I'd be sucking that meaty tool again. I felt a bit like a slut, and was left blue-balled as he made his way back to the party.

I came out of the bathroom seeing my boy leaning against the wall making out hardcore with the skinny Emo kid, running his hands up and down the little guy's taught torso. I heard my boy ask him, “Hey, wanna fuck me?” The kid nodded and suggested they make their way to the bedroom.

I snuck past them and made it to Danny's bedroom and jumped into the closet just before they came tumbling into the room, so eager to be alone. Happily, the closet door had slits so I could see most of what they were doing. My boy ripped the Emo kid's tight t-shirt off and got down on his knees, pulling a studded belt out of Emo's jeans and shucking them down to his ankles. My boy pulled Emo's long skinny dick out of his tight whiteys and sucked it all down in one gulp. “Shouldn't we lock the door,” he asked. “Oh yeah,” my boy replied, “Wouldn't want anyone to see us doing the nasty.” My boy went to the door and looked out. I wondering if he was looking for me. He closed the door and locked it, turned, and pounced on Emo, pushing him down onto the bed, covered in all of the guests' coats. They rolled around for a few minutes, and before long they were both naked and sweaty and most of coats were all over the floor.

“I need you inside of me NOW,” my boy cried out. Emo looked a bit concerned. “Should I bag up? I'm sure my brother has a condom in here somewhere.” Shit, my boy and I were fooling around with BOTH of Danny's brothers in the same night. “I can't wait. Lube me up with some spit and FUCK ME!” My boy rolled over onto his back and spread his legs wide winking his hairy asshole. “You're clean right?,” he asked with a smirk on his face. (Emo didn't know that my boy and I have been sharing our assholes with several POZ friends for months now...) Emo nodded and spit into his hand lubing up his skinny cock. “I don't want to hurt you,” he whispered. Emo went to town on my boy's ass, slurping and fingering in as much spit as possible, then he leaned back and started to sink his raw cock into my boy's hungry hole.

By now, I had my dick in my hand and was wanking furiously, trying to be quiet so as not to disturb the lovers in action. Emo whispered in a dry-throated voice, “I'm going to cum. Can I cum in you?” My boy answered by grabbing Emo's ass and keeping him from pulling out even if he had wanted to. I watched as Emo's whole body shuddered and I knew his cock was spewing cum all over my boy's insides. I came hard in my hand and fed myself part of my load, then started fingering the rest up my own hole.

“What about me?,” my boy asked as Emo started looking for his clothes, “Don't I get to cum?” “Umm... I usually don't give head,” Emo shrugged. “That's fine then. Can I fuck you?” “Raw?” “Well, yeah. Turn about is fair play. If you trust me enough to fuck me, then shouldn't you trust me enough to fuck you?” “Okay, but you're clean right?” “I was the last time I got tested.” (My boy was actually being truthful. Neither of us had been tested since we started taking POZ loads...) “Just be gentle.”

My boy bent Emo over the rumpled sheets and coats, spit onto his rockhard dick and then onto the boys quivering hole and worked in one then two fingers. From where they were, I could see the tip go in with some difficulty as Emo squealed into the sheets in pain. My boy found Emo's undies, wadded them up, and shoved them into his mouth, then eased in the rest of his raw dick. My boy has much more experience bottoming, but he's a damned good top. He was making this kid squeal with delight after just a few thrusts. Emo was backing up onto my boy's dick as soon as it wasn't in balls deep. “You want my cum?” Emo mumbled something through his Calvin Klein gag, and it sounded enough like a “yeah” that my boy slammed forward a few more times and came deep in Emo's hole. Then, my boy turned his head directly at the closet where I was hiding, and gave the door a thumbs up and a huge grin.

I watched them clean each other up a bit, make out some more, and then there was a knock at the door, someone wanting their coat so they could leave. The boys opened the door and ran into the hallway giggling. I wanted a few minutes until the coast was clear, and started hunting for my coat. I found it balled up and sticky. Looked like Emo had shot a load while my boy was fucking him.

I made my way back to the group in the living room and found my boy chatting with Emo and our host. Danny then introduced me to his little brother, and called over his older brother too. I said, “Oh, we've met...”

My boy and I exchanged stories on the bus ride home. I had a fancy Wall Street business card from my conquest, and my boy had Emo's cell scrawled on a ripped piece of notebook paper. We're trying to figure out how to get them both over for some fun at the same time...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 3/8/2011 at 10:39 PM, 1981virginia said:

My boy found Emo's undies, wadded them up, and shoved them into his mouth, then eased in the rest of his raw dick.

One good reason to not go commando.