Non chaser who loves poz daddies

First time poster. 

I’ve been pretty piggy ever since I was a teenager. I lost my virginity to a middle aged cop that fucked me raw on a couch at a friends party while his boyfriend jacked off in the corner. 

I don’t ever have the desire to be poz but now I realize that I love being fucked by poz men more than anyone else. 

I had my stint as being a random cumdump in my 20s, mostly men off Craigslist and a4a. Now I pretty much exclusively get fucked by 50-60+ undetectable men that I meet. There’s a certain honestly that they provide in being poz where I’m less worried then I am with some man who says he’s Neg but only fucks bareback or someone who’s status they don’t know. 

it may be my personal interactions but poz men are always open for way more freaky shit that I’m into for some reason. When I ask what Neg guys are into they usually response with “I like kissing. I like rimming. I dunno”

When I’m talking to someone who takes pride in their status they’re usually up for “ill piss in your asshole, you feed it out to me, then when I cum in your boy butt I have a poz friend coming over to help finish you off and use that as lube. Also you’ll call me sir and lick my feet.”

the neg guys I’ve know just all seem to be vanilla as fuck. Has anyone else experienced that?

• Like 8

It seems like both maturity and experience for kink that you are seeking with your partners versus with inexperienced novices.  Mature poz guys ~ most likely~ didn't get infected by  just having doggie position, regular old gay, anal sex with one or two exclusive boyfriends over their lifetimes.  They got into something heavier and  more freaky than that or  via a larger volume of numerous hook ups. 

I run up against the same issues in relation to kinky gay pig orientation websites  versus more vanilla  gay meet up websites. I have to throttle back on my kink with some of the more vanilla guys because they are just not in that mind space. They might be  permanently  vanilla or just not experienced  enough yet to embrace a pig attitude but eventually accepting of it.

Guest MattDillan
On 12/13/2020 at 9:13 PM, Fprefect570 said:

First time poster. 

I’ve been pretty piggy ever since I was a teenager. I lost my virginity to a middle aged cop that fucked me raw on a couch at a friends party while his boyfriend jacked off in the corner. 

I don’t ever have the desire to be poz but now I realize that I love being fucked by poz men more than anyone else. 

I had my stint as being a random cumdump in my 20s, mostly men off Craigslist and a4a. Now I pretty much exclusively get fucked by 50-60+ undetectable men that I meet. There’s a certain honestly that they provide in being poz where I’m less worried then I am with some man who says he’s Neg but only fucks bareback or someone who’s status they don’t know. 

it may be my personal interactions but poz men are always open for way more freaky shit that I’m into for some reason. When I ask what Neg guys are into they usually response with “I like kissing. I like rimming. I dunno”

When I’m talking to someone who takes pride in their status they’re usually up for “ill piss in your asshole, you feed it out to me, then when I cum in your boy butt I have a poz friend coming over to help finish you off and use that as lube. Also you’ll call me sir and lick my feet.”

the neg guys I’ve know just all seem to be vanilla as fuck. Has anyone else experienced that?

You’re absolutely right. The older POZ guys just know how to fuck and breed.  That’s why I love going to Fort Lauderdale... lots of older guys that know how to destroy a vanilla ass. I also like the physical appearance of the guys who have been on meds over a long period of time.  Every time I go there, my hook up ad on  BBRT always reads ‘Taking POZ Loads’.

2 hours ago, MattDillan said:

You’re absolutely right. The older POZ guys just know how to fuck and breed.  That’s why I love going to Fort Lauderdale... lots of older guys that know how to destroy a vanilla ass. I also like the physical appearance of the guys who have been on meds over a long period of time.  Every time I go there, my hook up ad on  BBRT always reads ‘Taking POZ Loads’.

God. I would love to take some time off work to go down to Ft. Lauderdale. Just spend an entire week being a meathole for retired old men 😍 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...