Horse market in Berlin (fickstutenmarkt)

wiltslad

Any fags here been to  fickstutenmarkt (berlin gay horse market)? Have a look [think before following links] [think before following links] http://www.fickstutenmarkt.com/

Basically its a fuck party for Mares (bottoms) looking for anon fucks/loads from stations. 

Reason for my question is, I'd like to hear your views on it! If you've been, did you enjoy it? Would you go again? Would you be a red or white hood? 

If any uk bottoms want to go with me, to the Berlin one, because I'd like someone to accompany first time, and more if we have fun, more times after that. Could even share accommodation if need be. 

Anyway, I'd like to hear your views/stories. 

Feel free to message me on kik (rhotlad) and telegram (hotundilad) if you don't want to post on here

Edited by Hotundilad
  • Like 1

There might be some i just searched "gay horse fair usa" or "gay horse market usa"

4 minutes ago, baldwin said:

Thanks. of course all on pause now with covid virus.  Seems events are all on west coast of USA. a very long trip from my location on East. 

I’ve been planning to go for a whole, and will once covid is a distant memory. Probably as part of a trip to Berlin, although maybe Amsterdam either. I’d be coming from Ireland but would happily meet you there and share with you. Feel free to message me.

I’ve concluded that it’s really the most over elaborate German anon hookup in the world, but it still looks a lot of fun!

• Like 1

I live in germany and I always wanted to go! But to be honest, I was always a bit too scared to go there on my own. And when I finally made the decision to do it, the pandemic happened. I know some guys who went there as Tops (I think it's called Stallions there) and they had the best time. I'm kind of jealous and want to attend as a Mare with a red hood (bareback). Can't wait until it opens again!

Edited by Philocaly
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Philocaly said:

I live in germany and I always wanted to go! But to be honest, I was always a bit too scared to go there on my own. And when I finally made the decision to do it, the pandemic happened. I know some guys who went there as Tops (I think it's called Stallions there) and they had the best time. I'm kind of jealous and want to attend as a Mare with a red hood (bareback). Can't wait until it opens again!

Id happily go with you not sure about the colour hood yet though 

2 minutes ago, Hotundilad said:

Id happily go with you not sure about the colour hood yet though 

Cool! Sure, we can go together! 🙂 I guess more and more guys wear red hoods since prep. That's why I didn't go before. Prep wasn't available to everyone, I didn't really like condoms and I was just too scared. Then I was on Prep and wanted to go. Now I'm not on Prep anymore but damn, I want to get as many loads as possible 😛 A red hood would just be a lot more fun in my opinion. I apparently lost some inhibitions haha

• Like 3

Living 7 bike minutes away from a horse market club, I must say I'm not a big fan of it. Maybe it's because I'm a top and want to see the faces of my bottoms. But there is absolutely no need to be wooried when going there. People in sex clubs here are very respectful and polite in contrast to real life. Just be sure to wear a red hood, but don't expect to many loads. The guys want to fuck and unloading stops it all. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1