Horse market in Berlin (fickstutenmarkt)

wiltslad

• 2 months later...
On 2/8/2021 at 5:11 AM, Guygonebad said:

I’ve been to the Berlin Horse Market twice, once in 2015 and once in 2016; both times in a red hood. To answer a few questions; I was 38 and 39 when I went. FYI - As a total CumDump, I try and take care of myself. I’m reasonably fit, big white ass; but I was concerned they would reject me, age and stuff..no abs. So I just emailed them and the guy that answered my email did say I would be inspected at the door and some mares are rejected. He said I could send pictures. So I did send 3 “real”pictures and a few days later his email said I was “mare material,” but to get there early. 

So months later when I was in Berlin, Germany for work, I went early. There were 4 guys already in line. So you go in, they inspect you (I had my email printed in my backpack...haha). They tell you the rules, you agree. You go into a room to strip, only  shoes, nothing else. Then you get to go into the main area. It is a bit odd as you’re totally naked, standing in the big space, other naked mares standing around, as they come in. The mares were a range of body types, ages, but they were all reasonably fit. Then it’s time to put the hood on. At this event it was 1/3 red hoods, 2/3 white hoods, which surprised me. While I was standing around I started chatting with a much younger guy (28 yo); Bernd. He helped me understand. I asked why so many white hoods, he said fewer guys on PReP and a lot of STDs at the event...I did come away with gonorrhea at both events and added syphilis at the second event. I was number 9, writing on my back and on my right butt cheek the stable helper wrote “USA” and always patted me on the back and called me “American.” “Are you OK American?” He was nice...all the helpers were great!!!

Hoods on, they position you in different places. My new friend Bernd and I got positioned next to each other. As a CumDump, I like to count loads and cocks inside me.  As the evening began, you wait awhile, then stallions come up behind you, grab your hips and just stick it in u. Soon I realized I was losing count of the number of cocks in me. There was a lot of testing my ass by cocks going inside me. I could hear Bernd getting Covid stuck in him too. Soon I was being led off somewhere, then there was 3 stallions that started using me. Lots of fucking, but no cumming. Once they were done I was led back to what I believe was the center area. Soon more cocks in me. Then off to another area. Then back. I needed a break. When the helper gave me a break, there were two other mares in the room, we all looked sweaty and a bit haggard. Then I was back out. Someone else mentioned it can get a bit rough. While not terribly rough, you are forced to your knees frequently, I was pushed hard over a padded bench multiple times, and once I was pushed into a vinyl covered mattress, then told to get on my hands and knees ...it does take a little getting used to following orders blindfolded. I did one more break, met Bernd in break area. He looked rough. I made it through to the end...btw so did Bernd...haha.. we are still friends today.  Probably got 8 or 9 loads in me, but I lost track of the number of cocks in my ass and mouth...maybe 30 or 40? Don’t know.

Advice...

While hot and very, very fun for a CumDump like me!!! If you are not well experienced taking multiple cocks of various sizes, you may want to be careful. There were some really big cocks and several amazingly long ones that reached way into me. The average cock size was pretty big. I stretched before I went and was glad the big ones I took weren’t first.

Bottom Cleaning - if you go, make sure to travel with your deepest cleaning gear. Practice your 2-day eating ritual before. It’s just too much fucking to not be clean and it’s not tolerated to be dirty. You don’t want that stress. You just want to follow the stallions and have fun! 

Ass-to-mouth is a must! I love it, but by the the end of the night, my jaw was very sore and the cock’s definitely tasted of sweat, a lot of ass taste, and cum. If that’s hard for you, rethink.

STDs, prepare for it. This was 5 and 6 years ago, but I assume it’s similar today.

Bernd and I left together, early in the AM, dark of the Berlin night, light rain (seriously I’m not making that up) walking and laughing, talking of cocks to see if we could remember any of them, cum dripping down our inner thighs, wet spots on the back of our jeans, sore mouths, the stink of sex all over us, talking of how sore our holes were. We ended at my hotel. He stayed the night. Had a great sleep. Like I said, we’re still in touch today. 

So everyone, definitely go! It was definitely an experience I will always remember. Since I’m a total CumDump bottom, it’s unlikely I will ever attend as a Stallion, but my two trips as a Mare, we’re memorable! 

Hapoy to answer other questions. 

Hello you.. 

Thank you for your long and descriptive post. I really love that you enjoyed yourself. 

I wanted to know if you went to another one recently. Because I heard that if you ask for a break, it's over and you cannot join the crowd again. 

I'm asking this because I am a good bottom, but I don't know if I can take all the rough sex for hours with all dick sizes.. I want to know if I'll be able to take a brief pause in order to calm down and be able to take more dick during the whole event . 

I really want to participate as a bareback cumdump red hood mare (bottom).. I love ass-to-mouth... Love to taste all the cum in my ass on a dick ... 

Thanks for the tips about meals/ cleanliness/ STDs...Any other tips? 

thanks again. Talk to you soon

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 10/19/2021 at 5:10 PM, Str8notstr8 said:

I wanted to know if you went to another one recently. Because I heard that if you ask for a break, it's over and you cannot join the crowd again. 

I'm asking this because I am a good bottom, but I don't know if I can take all the rough sex for hours with all dick sizes.. I want to know if I'll be able to take a brief pause in order to calm down and be able to take more dick during the whole event .

I went to several sessions in 2019 (last events before covid ) in Berlin (4 times),  Amsterdam,  Mannheim and Leipzig. In most of them, I took at least one break. Mares clearly need breaks to drink,  go to the bathroom,  have a rest. Organizers are fully aware of this, and they really are very kind with mares. German kindness and hospitality is not a myth.

On 2/8/2021 at 1:11 AM, Guygonebad said:

I’ve been to the Berlin Horse Market twice, once in 2015 and once in 2016; both times in a red hood. To answer a few questions; I was 38 and 39 when I went. FYI - As a total CumDump, I try and take care of myself. I’m reasonably fit, big white ass; but I was concerned they would reject me, age and stuff..no abs. So I just emailed them and the guy that answered my email did say I would be inspected at the door and some mares are rejected. He said I could send pictures. So I did send 3 “real”pictures and a few days later his email said I was “mare material,” but to get there early. 

So months later when I was in Berlin, Germany for work, I went early. There were 4 guys already in line. So you go in, they inspect you (I had my email printed in my backpack...haha). They tell you the rules, you agree. You go into a room to strip, only  shoes, nothing else. Then you get to go into the main area. It is a bit odd as you’re totally naked, standing in the big space, other naked mares standing around, as they come in. The mares were a range of body types, ages, but they were all reasonably fit. Then it’s time to put the hood on. At this event it was 1/3 red hoods, 2/3 white hoods, which surprised me. While I was standing around I started chatting with a much younger guy (28 yo); Bernd. He helped me understand. I asked why so many white hoods, he said fewer guys on PReP and a lot of STDs at the event...I did come away with gonorrhea at both events and added syphilis at the second event. I was number 9, writing on my back and on my right butt cheek the stable helper wrote “USA” and always patted me on the back and called me “American.” “Are you OK American?” He was nice...all the helpers were great!!!

Hoods on, they position you in different places. My new friend Bernd and I got positioned next to each other. As a CumDump, I like to count loads and cocks inside me.  As the evening began, you wait awhile, then stallions come up behind you, grab your hips and just stick it in u. Soon I realized I was losing count of the number of cocks in me. There was a lot of testing my ass by cocks going inside me. I could hear Bernd getting Covid stuck in him too. Soon I was being led off somewhere, then there was 3 stallions that started using me. Lots of fucking, but no cumming. Once they were done I was led back to what I believe was the center area. Soon more cocks in me. Then off to another area. Then back. I needed a break. When the helper gave me a break, there were two other mares in the room, we all looked sweaty and a bit haggard. Then I was back out. Someone else mentioned it can get a bit rough. While not terribly rough, you are forced to your knees frequently, I was pushed hard over a padded bench multiple times, and once I was pushed into a vinyl covered mattress, then told to get on my hands and knees ...it does take a little getting used to following orders blindfolded. I did one more break, met Bernd in break area. He looked rough. I made it through to the end...btw so did Bernd...haha.. we are still friends today.  Probably got 8 or 9 loads in me, but I lost track of the number of cocks in my ass and mouth...maybe 30 or 40? Don’t know.

Advice...

While hot and very, very fun for a CumDump like me!!! If you are not well experienced taking multiple cocks of various sizes, you may want to be careful. There were some really big cocks and several amazingly long ones that reached way into me. The average cock size was pretty big. I stretched before I went and was glad the big ones I took weren’t first.

Bottom Cleaning - if you go, make sure to travel with your deepest cleaning gear. Practice your 2-day eating ritual before. It’s just too much fucking to not be clean and it’s not tolerated to be dirty. You don’t want that stress. You just want to follow the stallions and have fun! 

Ass-to-mouth is a must! I love it, but by the the end of the night, my jaw was very sore and the cock’s definitely tasted of sweat, a lot of ass taste, and cum. If that’s hard for you, rethink.

STDs, prepare for it. This was 5 and 6 years ago, but I assume it’s similar today.

Bernd and I left together, early in the AM, dark of the Berlin night, light rain (seriously I’m not making that up) walking and laughing, talking of cocks to see if we could remember any of them, cum dripping down our inner thighs, wet spots on the back of our jeans, sore mouths, the stink of sex all over us, talking of how sore our holes were. We ended at my hotel. He stayed the night. Had a great sleep. Like I said, we’re still in touch today. 

So everyone, definitely go! It was definitely an experience I will always remember. Since I’m a total CumDump bottom, it’s unlikely I will ever attend as a Stallion, but my two trips as a Mare, we’re memorable! 

Hapoy to answer other questions. 

I've been to the Berlin Horse Market three times and once in Hamburg when I lived and worked in Germany, although my German isn't bad, once they realised I was an 'Englander' I think the word got around the tops as many asked me '...how horny is the English pig...'  My experience is very similar to yours; plenty of cocks in my ass and I agree you must enjoy sucking a cock that has the great taste of sweat, other guys ass juices and your own, and of course another guys cum if he's been 'twos' or more up!! I walked away with gonno and syphilis from each event and another HIV strain from my second visit to Berlin.  Will be going again as soon as I can.

On 12/14/2020 at 1:47 PM, baldwin said:

OMG I would love to be a mare at this.  To bad not happening in USA

They have these events in SF and Chicago.  I assume they are all BB, just as the one in Berlin is.

5 hours ago, CumDump79 said:

I went to several sessions in 2019 (last events before covid ) in Berlin (4 times),  Amsterdam,  Mannheim and Leipzig. In most of them, I took at least one break. Mares clearly need breaks to drink,  go to the bathroom,  have a rest. Organizers are fully aware of this, and they really are very kind with mares. German kindness and hospitality is not a myth.

How many strains of HIV and other bugs did you get?

40 minutes ago, TotalTop said:

They have these events in SF and Chicago.  I assume they are all BB, just as the one in Berlin is.

The US events and the ones in Europe are similar, but differ in significant ways (this has been discussed extensively elsewhere and above in this discussion). They're run by separate organizations with different rules.

Biggest difference: the ones in Europe make you apply to be a mare, and rather bluntly state they're going to reject you if you don't meet their (never really defined) standards, which they characterize as " you know". Based on all the evidence and testimony from participants, what they mean is if you're not the classic model type - lean to muscled, no significant body fat - you won't be accepted. Certainly not if you're a bear or otherwise non-circuit-body type. You have to submit a body photograph when applying for a ticket.

The US parties, by contrast, don't ask what you look like, don't ask your stats, etc. They've experimented with a few different formats for selling tickets for mares, because they're always in much higher demand than stallion tickets; of late, the method has been a lottery drawing for mare spots, with additional drawings if and when more stallions get tickets, so that the proper ratio of stallions to mares (roughly 2 to 1) is maintained. When the parties started up again after Covid, they additionally have tried to focus on getting tickets to first-time mares, those who've never been to one of the parties before.

There are a lot of things to complain about with respect to the US, but this is one where I think we take the blue ribbon.

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, TotalTop said:

They are not all BB (either here or in Europe). Mares select whether they wish to wear a white hood (signifying that they are only to be mounted with a condom) or a red hood (signifying they are willing to be barebacked - although tops have the option to use a condom if they prefer).

It is true that most mares select red hoods. It's also true that most tops seem to prefer mounting bareback, although there is some evidence that some tops like to start off with a condom so they don't ejaculate too quickly in the evening and have to "sit out" until they're able to get hard again. But the events are not "all BB" (either here or in Berlin) - that's the point of the hood coverings.

I'll also note: a red-hooded mare may NOT, at least at the US events, decline a stallion mounting simply because he's wearing a condom. If he doesn't wish to be mounted any way but bareback, he can ask for the stallion to remove it, but if the stallion declines, the mare either accepts it or "goes on break" outside the stable/playspace.

19 hours ago, CumDump79 said:

Thanks for the response. 

Are you allowed to take poppers while you're being fucked by the stallions?

Now that I know I can take a little break from time to time, I'm more willing to go and be a fucking cumdump...   

18 hours ago, Str8notstr8 said:

Thanks for the response. 

Are you allowed to take poppers while you're being fucked by the stallions?

Now that I know I can take a little break from time to time, I'm more willing to go and be a fucking cumdump...   

Well, I personaly never take poppers. But other mares had their bottle with them, in their socks or around their neck,  so I assume there is no problem with poppers consuming. I would even say: poppers for bottoms is the norm in Europe.

On 10/22/2021 at 11:33 PM, TotalTop said:

How many strains of HIV and other bugs did you get?

Hard to tell if the bugs I caught in those cities came from fickstutenmarkt parties or from other occasions in the same places (cumdumping in hotels, baths, Biohazard Men parties, Hustlaball Berlin...)

I don't get tested on HIV strains as I'm on meds,  but for sure I caught syphilis, hepatitis C, shigella (several times), gonorrhea,  Chlamydiae.

On 10/23/2021 at 12:19 AM, BootmanLA said:

[...]

Biggest difference: the ones in Europe make you apply to be a mare, and rather bluntly state they're going to reject you if you don't meet their (never really defined) standards, which they characterize as " you know". Based on all the evidence and testimony from participants, what they mean is if you're not the classic model type - lean to muscled, no significant body fat - you won't be accepted. Certainly not if you're a bear or otherwise non-circuit-body type. You have to submit a body photograph when applying for a ticket.

[...]

My own experience: I've never been asked to show any photo of myself at the entrance. Most of the time I was wearing clothes that did not help find out what I look like, and I've never been asked to show my body before getting my ticket. And I haven't seen anybody not being admitted neither.