Horse market in Berlin (fickstutenmarkt)

wiltslad

12 hours ago, CumDump79 said:

My own experience: I've never been asked to show any photo of myself at the entrance. Most of the time I was wearing clothes that did not help find out what I look like, and I've never been asked to show my body before getting my ticket. And I haven't seen anybody not being admitted neither.

My guess is that between word of mouth and the rather blunt warning they post on their website, few people other than the acceptable even bother to try. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/24/2021 at 7:05 PM, BootmanLA said:

My guess is that between word of mouth and the rather blunt warning they post on their website, few people other than the acceptable even bother to try. 

They suggested i send a photo and replied that  i wouldn't be allowed. Oh, well. Their loss!

2 hours ago, holesforYouSir said:

They suggested i send a photo and replied that  i wouldn't be allowed. Oh, well. Their loss!

I take this (along with the statements by the sponsors themselves on their website) that yes, it does indeed matter what you look like. I respectfully suggest that those who say "I never got challenged" probably are within their acceptable range of body types, rather than assume nobody's looking.

• Upvote 1

On 10/22/2021 at 6:19 PM, BootmanLA said:

Biggest difference: the ones in Europe make you apply to be a mare, and rather bluntly state they're going to reject you if you don't meet their (never really defined) standards, which they characterize as " you know". Based on all the evidence and testimony from participants, what they mean is if you're not the classic model type - lean to muscled, no significant body fat - you won't be accepted. Certainly not if you're a bear or otherwise non-circuit-body type. You have to submit a body photograph when applying for a ticket.

Shoulda gone years ago. Knee replacement and Quarantine 30 got me too fat probably. 

SF Here I come 

On 10/24/2021 at 3:37 PM, Marlarbar said:

It's my absolute biggest fantasy. I want to be one of the top so bad, and my husband one of the bottom. 

The idea that guys are in a no load refused / free to use mode is so fucking hot for me. 

But there is none in France sadly. 

I am from France too 

I so want to go there and will not refuse any load .. hope to see you there one day.. 

Even if there are no events in France, Germany is nearby. 

On 10/24/2021 at 10:06 AM, CumDump79 said:

Well, I personaly never take poppers. But other mares had their bottle with them, in their socks or around their neck,  so I assume there is no problem with poppers consuming. I would even say: poppers for bottoms is the norm in Europe.

Thanks for the info  

I like poppers since it keeps me very horny all the time.. and I'm also thinking about it for taking bigger dicks and having rougher sex.. 

Hope I'll get in Berlin in December 2021 ou January 2022.. 

I'll get to my ass training as from now..  so that I'm a fucking good moaning mare, accepting every inch of dick and every drop of cum 🤤🤤🤤

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 9:22 AM, Guest Dad4poz said:

I like to rim.  I like any hike.  I like to get my tongue as deep as I can inside and taste the ass juices.   Like it best if a hole is ripe or even dirty.   My place is to clean it.   Will do more if guy I’m running wants to feed me. 

Mmmmm sounds perfect

• 2 months later...
On 12/14/2020 at 6:32 PM, Hotundilad said:

Any fags here been to  fickstutenmarkt (berlin gay horse market)? Have a look [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] http://www.fickstutenmarkt.com/

Basically its a fuck party for Mares (bottoms) looking for anon fucks/loads from stations. 

Reason for my question is, I'd like to hear your views on it! If you've been, did you enjoy it? Would you go again? Would you be a red or white hood? 

If any uk bottoms want to go with me, to the Berlin one, because I'd like someone to accompany first time, and more if we have fun, more times after that. Could even share accommodation if need be. 

Anyway, I'd like to hear your views/stories. 

Feel free to message me on kik (rhotlad) and telegram (hotundilad) if you don't want to post on here

I’m based in the uk and I have been there before…. Interesting experience but I should have picked a red hood which I’m intended to do next time

On 2/8/2021 at 1:11 AM, Guygonebad said:

I’ve been to the Berlin Horse Market twice, once in 2015 and once in 2016; both times in a red hood. To answer a few questions; I was 38 and 39 when I went. FYI - As a total CumDump, I try and take care of myself. I’m reasonably fit, big white ass; but I was concerned they would reject me, age and stuff..no abs. So I just emailed them and the guy that answered my email did say I would be inspected at the door and some mares are rejected. He said I could send pictures. So I did send 3 “real”pictures and a few days later his email said I was “mare material,” but to get there early. 

So months later when I was in Berlin, Germany for work, I went early. There were 4 guys already in line. So you go in, they inspect you (I had my email printed in my backpack...haha). They tell you the rules, you agree. You go into a room to strip, only  shoes, nothing else. Then you get to go into the main area. It is a bit odd as you’re totally naked, standing in the big space, other naked mares standing around, as they come in. The mares were a range of body types, ages, but they were all reasonably fit. Then it’s time to put the hood on. At this event it was 1/3 red hoods, 2/3 white hoods, which surprised me. While I was standing around I started chatting with a much younger guy (28 yo); Bernd. He helped me understand. I asked why so many white hoods, he said fewer guys on PReP and a lot of STDs at the event...I did come away with gonorrhea at both events and added syphilis at the second event. I was number 9, writing on my back and on my right butt cheek the stable helper wrote “USA” and always patted me on the back and called me “American.” “Are you OK American?” He was nice...all the helpers were great!!!

Hoods on, they position you in different places. My new friend Bernd and I got positioned next to each other. As a CumDump, I like to count loads and cocks inside me.  As the evening began, you wait awhile, then stallions come up behind you, grab your hips and just stick it in u. Soon I realized I was losing count of the number of cocks in me. There was a lot of testing my ass by cocks going inside me. I could hear Bernd getting Covid stuck in him too. Soon I was being led off somewhere, then there was 3 stallions that started using me. Lots of fucking, but no cumming. Once they were done I was led back to what I believe was the center area. Soon more cocks in me. Then off to another area. Then back. I needed a break. When the helper gave me a break, there were two other mares in the room, we all looked sweaty and a bit haggard. Then I was back out. Someone else mentioned it can get a bit rough. While not terribly rough, you are forced to your knees frequently, I was pushed hard over a padded bench multiple times, and once I was pushed into a vinyl covered mattress, then told to get on my hands and knees ...it does take a little getting used to following orders blindfolded. I did one more break, met Bernd in break area. He looked rough. I made it through to the end...btw so did Bernd...haha.. we are still friends today.  Probably got 8 or 9 loads in me, but I lost track of the number of cocks in my ass and mouth...maybe 30 or 40? Don’t know.

Advice...

While hot and very, very fun for a CumDump like me!!! If you are not well experienced taking multiple cocks of various sizes, you may want to be careful. There were some really big cocks and several amazingly long ones that reached way into me. The average cock size was pretty big. I stretched before I went and was glad the big ones I took weren’t first.

Bottom Cleaning - if you go, make sure to travel with your deepest cleaning gear. Practice your 2-day eating ritual before. It’s just too much fucking to not be clean and it’s not tolerated to be dirty. You don’t want that stress. You just want to follow the stallions and have fun! 

Ass-to-mouth is a must! I love it, but by the the end of the night, my jaw was very sore and the cock’s definitely tasted of sweat, a lot of ass taste, and cum. If that’s hard for you, rethink.

STDs, prepare for it. This was 5 and 6 years ago, but I assume it’s similar today.

Bernd and I left together, early in the AM, dark of the Berlin night, light rain (seriously I’m not making that up) walking and laughing, talking of cocks to see if we could remember any of them, cum dripping down our inner thighs, wet spots on the back of our jeans, sore mouths, the stink of sex all over us, talking of how sore our holes were. We ended at my hotel. He stayed the night. Had a great sleep. Like I said, we’re still in touch today. 

So everyone, definitely go! It was definitely an experience I will always remember. Since I’m a total CumDump bottom, it’s unlikely I will ever attend as a Stallion, but my two trips as a Mare, we’re memorable! 

Hapoy to answer other questions. 

This sounds so amazing. Thanks for being so open it has really excited me. Ah well.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...