Tied, Spanked and Fucked

One of my favorite things to do is post an ad for somebody to come to my place and tie me spread-eagle and face down on my bed, pillows under my hips, ass up high and my cock and balls available.  In the ad I say to use my ass with tongue, fingers, toys and most of all a cock.  I also ask to be spanked with my braided leather belt.  I've had a number of takers but let me write about the first time I did this.

Well, when this man arrived we went up to my spare bedroom where he had me strip naked and tied me face down like I requested, tying my wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed, also stuffing a gag in my mouth.  At first he rimmed me and fingered me for a while, but then he started alternating, using the belt on my ass and working my ass open with an assortment of plugs and dildos that I left out for his use.  At first he was fairly gentle with the belt, progressively strapping my ass harder, occasionally stopping to push larger and larger plugs and dildos into my eager ass.  He was good with the belt, always changing the tempo, occasionally whipping my ass with a OMG strike that had me tugging at my bonds.  This went on for quite a long time, and later he told me that he silently counted 200 strikes of the belt.  Finally the whipping stopped, he pulled out the dildo and my heart thumped in excitement as he climbed up onto the bed.  He wasn't gentle and thrust his raw cock balls deep into my hole, still fairly tight in spite of the dildoes.  It only hurt for a moment and he quickly stated to fuck me hard and deep, both of us grunting from the pleasure of the moment.   He became very verbal and started called me a slut and pig and telling me that he was going to cum in my ass and breed me deep.  If I wasn't gagged I would have been begging him  to do just that, and although he may have fucked me for a good ten minutes it seemed all to soon when he told me that he was cumming, gri=unting and groaning as he unloaded deep inside me.

I never did reconnect with this particular fellow but I've managed to connect with a number of other kinky tops.  It's always an absolute rush for me.

Well done you! A bondage fetish seems to be a rare thing indeed where I am. And I already have a post here about how the spanking fetish seems to upset a lot of guys. I have managed to be tied to beds at some parties, or spanked, or have my hands/feet cuffed/bound from time to time. Unfortunately those times are few and far between. Perhaps I should adopt your approach and just post an ad specifically for this.

There are guys out there who are definitely into it.  I post on DL but any hookup site should work.  Just say what you are looking for in your ad then work out details when you chat or email with the guy.   If that's really your ass in the photo yiu should have no trouble connecting.

2 hours ago, takemeuseme said:

There are guys out there who are definitely into it.  I post on DL but any hookup site should work.  Just say what you are looking for in your ad then work out details when you chat or email with the guy.   If that's really your ass in the photo yiu should have no trouble connecting.

It is, and thank you. I've done it with mixed success. Last time involved a very loose hogtie and a tiny dildo. He was lovely and I'm always grateful for a fuck, but we were just at different extremes of the kink spectrum. But I'll keep trying, thank you!

On 12/16/2020 at 6:02 PM, subBottomKink said:

It is, and thank you. I've done it with mixed success. Last time involved a very loose hogtie and a tiny dildo. He was lovely and I'm always grateful for a fuck, but we were just at different extremes of the kink spectrum. But I'll keep trying, thank you!

If we lived near each other I would love trying to take the dominant role with you.  Do to you what I love done to me.  But it would NOT be a loose hogtie or tiny dildo.  How about a ten incher?

27 minutes ago, takemeuseme said:

If we lived near each other I would love trying to take the dominant role with you.  Do to you what I love done to me.  But it would NOT be a loose hogtie or tiny dildo.  How about a ten incher?

The one I’m currently training with is 12.2” 😜 Though I admit I haven’t managed to swallow the whole thing just yet.

Offer accepted if we cross paths 😈

Edited by subBottomKink

Another fellow that replied to my post had me go to his place.  He instructed me to come in the back door, put on a blindfold that was waiting for me, then strip naked which I did.  Once naked and blindfolded he cuffed my hands behind my back then lead me through the house to the living room, telling me the things that he was going to do to me.  I was both excited and scared as he had me kneel on the floor and bend over the seat of his sofa with my legs spread and ass on display.  He then proceeded to suck my cock and ball, rim my ass, work my eager hole open with his toy collection and take many opportunities to whip my ass with a belt.  Although I wasn't tied in place it was difficult to move with my hands behind my back and him holding me in place when necessary.  Then of course came the final treat when he slipped his bare cock in my ass and commenced to fuck me long, deep and hard.  I love the slapping sound of his hips against my ass and his relentless grunts with every forward thrust.  It was awesome, I loved his hot verbal talk, and then at last he announced that he was cumming and proceeded to pump his load in me.  When done we reversed the process, him leading me to the back door, removing the cuffs and then disappearing while I dressed, removed the blindfold and went out the door without ever seeing whoever just gave me one hell of a night.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I visit a top who enjoys chaining me to roof beans in his attic. He also fastens me in leg spreaders, hoods me and puts nipple clamps on me. While thus restrained he uses a tawse on my body and ass. He then usually ties me over a 'horse' and fucks me hard and long. If he thinks I have behaved well he will dump his cum in my ass. If not he'll cum over my face and make me lick off as much as I can. On occasion he has invited others to enjoy me. 

I love being used like this. 

Bondage fucks are great, feeling helpless and used turns me on real bad. Plus those studs are rough and aggressive with you as they look on you as a worthless hole to spunk into. I always prefer them as my breeder x x x

22 hours ago, Jude said:

I visit a top who enjoys chaining me to roof beans in his attic. He also fastens me in leg spreaders, hoods me and puts nipple clamps on me. While thus restrained he uses a tawse on my body and ass. He then usually ties me over a 'horse' and fucks me hard and long. If he thinks I have behaved well he will dump his cum in my ass. If not he'll cum over my face and make me lick off as much as I can. On occasion he has invited others to enjoy me. 

My last session....

IMG_2491.jpg

On 1/3/2024 at 7:32 AM, Jude said:

That is pretty hot.  I'd love to submit to a dominant top like that and work me over good.  A regular thing would be best.