Ass: smooth, hairy or a mix?

BBareguy84

Guest bluecollarotter
11 hours ago, AtlScotty said:

My hairy ass is always horny and gets lots of cock creaming my hole!

I would so love to have you sit on my face before, during, and especially after cock(s) have creamed your hole.

Lots fucking TASTY!

I have a hairy body, but I do sometimes shave from time to time and I admit I do find myself looking more sexy and even feminine  all smooth shaved. I like it that is more hygienic and clean with a hairless hole. But I do ask men who want to fuck me how they like it. some have told me hairy or just the way it is but most have told me that they want to see me shaved smooth and looking feminine, but most of the men that fuck me are married men. So I assume they want to realize things with me that their wives will not do or allow them to do with them.

Guest Porthos

I'm not into really hairy guys but I do have a weakness for a hairy hole. Love eating it and especially love fucking...The feeling of that hair on a raw cock is awesome...I'm disappointed when a guy shaves his hole

If I have romantic feelings for the bottom, I'm enjoying his company, and the sex is very satisfying, then I don't care if his ass is as furry as a bear skin rug or as smooth as a plucked chicken. As long as that ass is in its natural state, it looks and feels great to me. I can't stand furry bottoms shaving their asses and having razor bumps. NOT attractive. I don't feel that any top who fusses over a bottom's body hair situation is worthy of that bottom's attention. On the same note, bottoms who are fussy about cock size are not worth a top's attention. 

given the frequency my ass gets used, especially in group settings, I stay smooth as it makes clean up much much easier. I can wake up after a night of group use fucking an fisting me and have dried cum and lube the leaked from my wrecked hole, add more lube and start out stuffing my hole with a huge toy or stumble out of my room at the sex resort and keep right on having sex. Harder to do when you have all the stuff dried into your hair. then you actually have to clean up first. so my hole looks as it does in my profile pic.

• Like 1

I have little body hair and am naturally smooth. So when I see a guy is looking for a hairy-body bottom, I don't even bother to throw my name in the mix. You can shave from hairy to not, but can't go the other way.

In a top, I don't care either way. I'm more interested in the other side of the body!

I prefer to keep my ass smooth or lightly hairy.  Once it starts getting out of control a bit, I usually shave it all off and just start over.  On a practical side, it's easier to keep clean on a day to day basis that way.

In myself, I prefer to be smooth.  As far in other guys, I don't usually care if they are smooth or hairy.  A lot depends on the guy, his body type, and hair color and patterns.  Even then I still don't care much; some guys just carry hair better.  Never have kicked anyone out of bed for hair or lack thereof though.

I've got a furry hole personally. Never had any complaints. If I'm eating a guy out, I have no preference for smooth or hairy, but I do prefer eating holes that have already been bred haha 😉