Any foot fetish?

dacoman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2021 at 9:50 AM, robjock72 said:

Love big, muscular feet with long / well shaped toes.

Love a tall man with big hands and feet and a 9 inch cock ..

You know what they say..."Big feet, big hands, Big Cock!!"🍆💦 I generally find it's true!!!!😋😛🐷

Guest Dad4poz

I enjoy servicing guys feet.  Like all types and sizes.  Like to take each toe in my mouth, lick them well, lick and kiss soles.  Whenever I breed or get bred, must have bare feet

On 1/4/2021 at 12:03 AM, piglooking4pigs said:

I have a very strong foot fetish so much so that I can’t pass a guy in flip flops in the warmer months without staring down to check out his feet.  It’s practically debilitating. 

Here are mine. 

E63AAF6F-689E-4F64-8FB7-F3AB00D363DA.jpeg

I do the same and I sometimes get caught looking.  But I can't help it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoy foot play, recieving and giving. My first real partner had a massive fetish of my feet. He would go out of his way to worship my feet whenever he could. He would take my shoes off when I got home from work, lift my feet out and suck them through my sweaty socks, before taking them off and sucking my bare feet and then rubbing them on his cock until he shot over my feet. 

Generally prefer natural feet, in so much of everyday scents. Clean, nicely scented feet are good as well. Like smooth and hairy feet. 

• Piggy 2

I like feet that stink because i could tell when my exBF stopped at his dealer before coming home at 3:30 am . I could tell if he took a shower before getting home.

Now I love to fuck a dark skinned guy on his back with his stinking barefeet in my face. Its good interracial fun

• Piggy 1

I have a foot fetish for womens feet. especially dirty soles and smelly feet. have some nice experience with girls/womens with this. i even did visit hookers sometimes for a foot fetish date. dirty is a must, clean feet are boring

• 6 months later...