Any foot fetish?

dacoman

Massive foot fetish but mainly for young guys and 100% must be short toe nails. I find long nails gross. And rough skin is not great. I like rounded toes and broad feet with high arches.  The feet themselves can be fresh or stinky, both are sexy, and dirty soles are also sexy tho mostly i prefer the top and sides of the foot to the soles.  Love sucking toes and having them pushed into my mouth, nostrils and fuckhole. Have had a guy fuck me from behind with his foot reaching forward and on my face. Sweet. Ultimate fantasy is to be footfucked when my arse is already loaded.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never worn socks, love my converse filthy and usually pissed in. From a young age I hated washing and love really filthy feet and ankles. Seeing guys like this gets me going!

Having been (and still sort of) vanilla on the area of foot fetishism, the thought to explore and the act of exploring didn't occur to me until last year. After talking to a foot fetishist on Instagram, it awakened unfocused thoughts that I had years ago. When I lost my virginity in December 2014, it was to a masc jock who had a sock fetish. I never thought to wear socks during sex, but he insisted I do so. He wore black socks, I wore white socks. His legs were hairy and long, and his feet were pretty big. That was my first hint of a fetish, or at least someone else's. Another guy, who is a foot master north of my location, was very into having his feet served and talked about all the perks and everything involved in it. At that time, I only had a passing interest in men's feet, and actually felt kind of unsure, maybe even a bit disgusted by it, but after talking to the foot guy on Instagram, I felt more comfortable talking about feet, thinking about feet, and what I wanted to do to feet. As if my libido wasn't already high enough, foot fetishism has flooded my mind to where it occupies almost all of my daily thoughts, like it's a craving/addiction that must be satisfied immediately. I have had three pairs of feet since I opened up to the idea (the second time was the best), and I hope to have more feet to serve in my area. I have a Tumblr blog solely dedicated to male feet and it already has nearly 4k followers and over 1000 posts. I can't get enough.

• Piggy 2

• 9 months later...

I like feet a lot , the fetish was planted in my mind when I was young. A passage in the bible of washing feet as ultimate submission. I prefer smelly feet wrapped in dirty white socks. I love sniff them , slowly unwrapp them , lick them from heel to toe. Heels with calluses are a big plus so I can grind them with my teeth inbetween licking. Licking inbetween the toes and sucking and chewing the big toe. Teasing the nailrim of the big toe with my teeth. Mmm yep love feet a lot

• Piggy 2

😂Huge, Big Time Foot fetish...luv stinky gay male feet, ripe soxs, sneaks and boots...toes, soles, between the toes...lick, lick, lick!!! Foot fetish is a big time fetish in Europe...unfortunately not so much in the U.S. Doing my best to introduce it to the American gay boy at every sex party I attend!!! 👣🧦👟🥾 Snif, snif, lick, suck, slurp...absolute foot/sox 👣🧦 Nirvana!!!🔥🎇😈🐷😛😋

• Thanks 1

Okay, I’ll take the opposite argument on this thread. I hate feet!! My husband knows that I have an anti foot fetish. 

Good question is that I’ve never thought to ask him his feelings about feet. Thanks for bringing this up because I finally realized that my “hate” may neglect his needs. I’m going to ask him tonight.

kisses!

2 hours ago, rogerray65 said:

Okay, I’ll take the opposite argument on this thread. I hate feet!! My husband knows that I have an anti foot fetish. 

Good question is that I’ve never thought to ask him his feelings about feet. Thanks for bringing this up because I finally realized that my “hate” may neglect his needs. I’m going to ask him tonight.

kisses!

2 hours ago, rogerray65 said:

kisses!

Okay, I just asked my husband and he has absolutely no sexual desire for my feet. Great to know because I’d hate to have to go get my toenails done and painted for him.

Thanks for bringing this up, but we’re not into this. But hell, enjoy it if you are!!! Kisses.

Big time. Crave guys’ feet. While I like all parts of the guys bod, in summertime, I’m always looking at his hairy legs, calves, ankles and feet. When fucking, I love to lick his toes and soles. And when being fucked, I love to stick my bare feet or dirty socks in his face. Love good shoe and sock sniff.  It’s part of my pig dadd being!

27B6365F-F723-46C2-BF80-3654FE5A8D46.jpeg

C25E5063-4150-4A5A-9A64-ED28F6C7E203.jpeg

Edited by JeffPigDadd
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JeffPigDadd said:

Big time. Crave guys’ feet. While I like all parts of the guys bod, in summertime, I’m always looking at his hairy legs, calves, ankles and feet. When fucking, I love to lick his toes and soles. And when being fucked, I love to stick my bare feet or dirty socks in his face. Love good shoe and sock sniff.  It’s part of my pig dadd being!

27B6365F-F723-46C2-BF80-3654FE5A8D46.jpeg

C25E5063-4150-4A5A-9A64-ED28F6C7E203.jpeg

E65904F7-401E-48AA-BFF0-BEE23EE7EFE9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was about to search for foot fetish and spotted this thread. Like RogerRay65, I just don't get into feet.  Maybe at some early point in my perversions, someone had rank feet, or maybe it is related to  how smells do or do not arouse me. A dirty hole or a leather cockring the guy wore while hosing (that has caught bits and pieces of shit and water and now smells)  will kill my sex urges , just as a guy who has profound BO ( you know the type, you can smell it from the other side of the room and onions comes to mind ) 

So here is my question- ( and I mean no judgement, so if my question comes out sideways, understand my intention) 

What exactly is it as a top you find arousing about having  feet in  the play scene?  I had a top who would come by now and then and suck my toes, fuck the space between my two feet while he held them together, and wrap things up by jacking his cock while I covered his face with my size 14's. And just as he got close he would slam his cock in my hole and cum- which really was about the only "thing" I got from the 30 minute process. 

And not to leave the bottoms out-- what about feet is such a turn on in your sex brain?  I assume ,perhaps wrongly, most of the bottoms are doing the servicing of feet, unlike my case where I pretty much just was asked to put my feet up and let the top have at them. 

• 2 weeks later...

I def. ❤️ feet, however it is related to the stinky smell and sweat. In general I love me a musky husky (incl. a furry heh) - ass crotch pits and feet are like major turn ons. I had an ex who would have me suck his toes, the only problem was he didn't sweat allot! >.<

Edited by DilfSub
  • Piggy 2

On 12/15/2022 at 7:54 PM, AlwaysOpen said:

I was about to search for foot fetish and spotted this thread. Like RogerRay65, I just don't get into feet.  Maybe at some early point in my perversions, someone had rank feet, or maybe it is related to  how smells do or do not arouse me. A dirty hole or a leather cockring the guy wore while hosing (that has caught bits and pieces of shit and water and now smells)  will kill my sex urges , just as a guy who has profound BO ( you know the type, you can smell it from the other side of the room and onions comes to mind ) 

So here is my question- ( and I mean no judgement, so if my question comes out sideways, understand my intention) 

What exactly is it as a top you find arousing about having  feet in  the play scene?  I had a top who would come by now and then and suck my toes, fuck the space between my two feet while he held them together, and wrap things up by jacking his cock while I covered his face with my size 14's. And just as he got close he would slam his cock in my hole and cum- which really was about the only "thing" I got from the 30 minute process. 

And not to leave the bottoms out-- what about feet is such a turn on in your sex brain?  I assume ,perhaps wrongly, most of the bottoms are doing the servicing of feet, unlike my case where I pretty much just was asked to put my feet up and let the top have at them. 

I'm just attracted to bottoms with nice masculine feet. Strong arches, trimmed toenails, straight toes with no fungus or discoloration.

Nice feet are part genetics + part hygiene + cultural norms.

I've also noticed foot fetish is not big in the US. I search Grindr in other parts of the world and see so many hot guys showcasing their feet.

Edited by topblkmale
  • Thanks 1