Don't know if do take a fist ?

Bottom21

Taking a fist is an amazing experience but it’s not something you just decide to do overnight. It’s very different to taking a big cock, although you’d want to be able for a big cock before attempting it. It took me a year from the time I first set my mind to it, to being able to actually do it. And it was so worth it.

In terms of “problems”, have a read of this thread, where some other guys on here have posted amazing advice:

Enjoy the journey!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

What I’ve found with newbie fist bottoms is a lot of it is psychological, the thought of becoming loose, the panic as their arse is stretching on the approach to the knuckles.

You’d be surprised just how quickly your arse recovers after being fisted, it’s not going to just open up and stay that way, any horror stories you’ve heard are normally where things have been taken to the extreme and not typically what happens.

If I were you, I’d try to find an experienced, patient fist top who doesn’t use chems to play with your hole. You want someone who will enjoy playing with it and introducing you to it, not someone who is off their face who’s objective is just to get their hand in you. I’ve broken in a few novices over the years and found that taking it slow, getting them to breath and relax is key. Typically as the knuckles get close and the hole is almost at the widest it’s been the bottom gets a little nervous, the top just needs to get them over that “bump” since once they are in and your hole closes round their wrist you will tend to relax a bit and enjoy it.

Make sure you are sober and not on anything for your first few times too, poppers can help you relax but you want to be alert and aware, you need to be able to tell the top of anything feels too uncomfortable or painful - whilst you are learning you need to communicate.

I have been getting fisted for 40 years and your hole is like a mussel. To be fisted you have to train your hole and once it’s trained to take a fist your hole will be loose. If you stop training the hole will close up and become tighter again. 

I started this past year since I was not slutting around much- stupid pandemic. My Ray Diesel original size dildo was too big to get more than the head in. But one slightly intoxicated and poppered night, I got a third in. I knew it had been stretched past the normal muscle level. It felt like elastic being stretched too far to return to normal. From there, the play went deeper and further, ordering toys with bigger circumferences and a skilled friend willing to train me to take a hand. You want a good trainer to take your fist cherry. Now, almost a full year later, I’m enjoying it greatly and almost ready to move from a medium to a large hand. I’m still working on depth, though. You can work your hole with kegel exercises to keep firm and even massage a dick into cumming. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...