(It is going to take a while before this gets to gifting and quarantine, I want to set up some information about my 2 protagonists. )

Jack and Stu had been together for 18 years. It would be more accurate to say they had been together apart. 

Jack lived in a four story walkup apartment in sleepy little Brighton Ontario Canada. 

Jack lived in an 18th story condo overlooking the city of Boston Massachusetts. 

They first met on a gay Cruise ship on the Mediterranean. They both agreed it wasn't love at 1st site but magnetic lust at 1st fuck. You've seen the t-shirt 'I fuck on the 1st date ' their meeting took this further. ⁰

Jack was in a lounge chair on the deck soaking up sun wearing a skimpy speedo. This handsome blue eyed blond, also in a speedo took the next lounge. After exchanging a few pleasantries the blonde stood announcing he was going to the public washroom by the forward observation deck. He subtly motioned for Jack to follow him. Jack was hesitant but couldn't resist this muscle hunk. Once they knew they had the bathroom to themselves the blonde pulled Jack into a stall pinning him to the wall, forcing his tongue down Jack's throat and reaching into the front of Jack's speedo. Jack was in awe, he had never been so aggressively drawn into a sexual encounter, and he had had many.  The blonde was impressed with the growing erection in his hand guessing it would reach about 7.5 inches with an average girth. Both speedos were soon on the floor and kicked aside as the blonde pushed Jack to his knees and inserted his thick 9 inch cock into Jack's mouth. This was a challenging size but Jack had considerable experience and fairly good control over his gag reflex. A good thing 'cause the blonde progressed to an aggresive face fuck and deep throating without delay. As the 9 incher rammed on Jack's tonsils the blonde licked his index finger, bent over and started to play with Jack's hairy hole. Jack picked up the suction action and soon the blonde was removing his dick and deeply breathing to keep from cumming. Jack stood up turning to face the wall and presented his ass. The blonde quickly established he was a consummate tongue fucking ass eater. Spitting into Jack's ass and knowing his cock was well lubricated by Jack's throat juices he stood and lined up his monster cock with it's ultimate target. 

At this moment the bathroom door opened and three guys came spilling in with boisterous voices and laughter. The blonde put his hand over Jack's mouth, whispered 'keep quiet ' in his ear and started teasing Jack's hole with the head of his naked hard cock. Jack looked back with horror and the blonde just kept teasing and pushing in with more pressure on Jack's outer ring. Sounds of pissing from the rowdy intruders, footsteps, and faucets and the jovial banter signaled that the intruders had not noticed the stall sex. Soon the washroom door opened and the three were heading out. Before the door was fully closed the blonde pushed his big naked cock balls deep into Jack, his hand muffling Jack's painful gasp and cry. With only a moment for the impaled Jack to catch his breath the onslaught bareback fuck began. Jack was soon moaning, a signal this fuck had moved from painful to pure pleasure. The blonde took this as encouragement and was instantly pistonning into Jack causing that wonderful ass slap rythm that alerts all within ear shot that someone is getting a good pounding. 

And that is exactly what the next guy through the bathroom door said to his friend who  was following. The new intruders giggled and quickly made their way to the stall finding the door wasn't even lached. They had no intention of leaving when they saw the pistoning cock had no condom. ⁰

The blonde didn't miss a beat keeping the pace of the fuck frantic. Overcome by the excitement of an audience the blonde 's balls churned and he howled as rope after rope of hot cum pumped into Jack's ass, triggering Jack's huge hands free orgasm to splatter on the bathroom tile. 

The pump and dump complete the blonde and Jack exited the stall carrying their speedos. 

The audience high fived the pair as they headed to wash up at the sink. The observes relieved themselves at the urinals and were not the least bit shy joining the blonde and Jack at the sinks. One slapping the blonde's ass and the second bent down to lick cum from Jack's ass. "Let's get out of here " Jack cried and he and the blonde fled barely remembering to grab their speedos. 

Thankful the hallway was empty they slipped into their swimsuits and casually made their way back to their chaise lounges. 

Jack sat down assuming his gorgeous rapest would to,  but the blonde just grabbed his towel and walked away. Not even a goodbye or Thanks, just walked away. 

Jack didn't even see the blonde on board for the next three days and tried to convince himself he was okay with this. It had been an utterly fantastic pump and dump with a stunningly handsome stranger. Yes it would be great to entertain that beautiful thick 9 inch cock again, but he knew he just needed to let it go. He was not at all prepared when the time came for the blonde to see him next. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 3

Saturday  night rolled around, last nigjt of the cruise. A score of swimsuit clad men wiggled their asses dancing around and in the pool. Jack danced free as a bird waist deep in the shallow end of the pool with a guy he'd sucked off the day before after his workout in the gym change room. A cute young redhead with an average 6 inch cock. 

The redhead moved in behind Jack bumping and grinding his crotch against Jack's ass. Jack reached back to encourage the body contact and turned his head to share a lite kiss.  The redhead's hand slid into Jack's swim trunks and Jack undid the string so the suit slipped down exposing his ass beneath the water. Our redhead released his own now fully erect cock and teased Jack's exposed hole. Jack just smiled and pushed back as the 6 inch raw cock disappeared up his arse. Soon a fuck in rhythm with the beat of the music was established. Three minutes later the redhead threw his head back overcome by his orgasm deep in Jack's ass there in the middle of the pool  ... in the middle of the dancing crowd. 

As Jack pulled away and headed for the pool stairs the muscular hairy tattooed bear stud who had watched Jack getting publicly bred took Jack by the arm. He led him into the crowd dancing beside the pool quickly lowering Jack's trunks in this more visible place. Making use of the cum in Jack's ass for lube he was barebacking balls deep in no time. 

Here was Jack far more visible out of the water, in the middle of a crowd with a total strangers naked cock up his ass. As he began to question his sanity a familiar face danced in front of him. His magnificent hunky blonde took hold of his face and planted his seductive tongue down Jack's throat as the bear continued to pound Jack from behind. The dance floor didn't miss a beat but many eyes were taking in the erotic site of these three guys and their public bareback sex show. The blonde kept kissing and stroking Jack's chest and the bear picked up the pace of his fucking. Within 10 minutes the bear threw his arms around  Jack and the blonde, hugging Jack's back to his burly hairy chest and clearly unloading into Jack's bubble butt.ì

Catching his breath the bear pulled away, tucked himself back into his shorts and disappeared. Before Jack noticed the blonde was behind him raw fucking with his massive 9 inch tool right where the bear left off. The blonde was taken by complete surprise as a raw cock was up his ass just as fast. The blonde only got in a couple of pumps before he felt his balls boil ,tense and erupt with Jack recieving his third public load. The blonde's constricting ass muscles milked the load out of his barebacker. The blonde kissed Jack on the back of the neck and fled. 

While Jack was collecting his thoughts a fourth raw cock slid easily in his sloppy wet hole. He decided "What the fuck,  may as well enjoy this. " He stayed on the dance floor for the next few hours loosing count at 12 public breedings. Before leaving his guts may have been sprayed with the sperm of 15 ... 17 ...20 total strangers. 

When Jack finally crawled into bed with his soar dripping ass all he could think about was the kisses of the handsome blue eyed blonde God. The god that had now pumped and dumped two loads in him and both times totally vanished without a trace. 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4

When Jack left his family home to go to university he was determined to get a truly liberal education both from the books and life. He'd grown up on the family farm so had limited possibilities in his teen coming out years. He was very excited to open to the possibilities of a university campus and city life. 

He knew he should be asking his hookups to wear condoms, this was 2000 and HIV meds were getting better but still not completely proven. But he had never bothered with them the few times he let high school mates into his ass. Why start now? Besides, he loved the feel of bare skinned cock up his ass. He wasn't really chasing. It was more a resignation that at some point it was inevitable that he would get knocked up. 

Between semesters in his second year he traveled to Miami for a week of sex and debauchery. He found a really seedy gay bar online in a rough part of the city and decided to "see what kind of trouble he could get into. "

It turned out to be the place the gay contingent of the Hell's Angels frequented. Sure enough there were about a half dozen of the big burly leather clad guys swilling down beer the night Jack went. 

It was not long before Jack was drinking and shooting the shit with three of them. As expected very soon the topic turned to sex. When they learned Jack was a bottom he was invited for a short bike ride. His desire for a liberal education said, "Go for it!"

A ride of a few blocks had them in the parking lot of a very run down Motel.  The room smelled of stale booze,  cigarette smoke,  pot, piss and cum.  There were no sheets on the two stained mattresses. It was very clear this room was rented for one purpose and that was not sleeping. 

The three bikers had Jack naked in no time. The first one of them naked quickly pushed Jack onto his hands and knees doggy stile on a bed. Jack was not surprised to feel a naked cock teasing his hole. No one had mentioned condoms and he sure wasn't going to bring them up. 

Spit for lube and the girthy raw cock was steadily pushing in. The chorus of encouragement from his two buddies egged the first breeder on. After ten minutes of a good pounding the unloading commenced.  Four long ropes of hot cum splattered Jack's vulnerable guts. 

Number two biker rolled Jack onto his back and lifted Jack's legs onto his shoulders. In the very dim light Jack could see the big biker lining up his naked cock with Jack's hole sported a good sized biohazard tattoo over his cock.  Looking to the guy who had just bred him he saw a scorpion tattoo. The third biker had both the biohazard and scorpion tattoo on his chest and his huge beer belly tattoo said "toxic poz " with an arrow pointing to his massive dick. 

Already sporting one poz load in his ass, Jack resigned himself to his fate,  his time had come. He had the time of his life recieving a number more brutal poundings and enough toxic cum to knock up five men, let alone his one torn apart ass. 

Mid-term he came down with the fuck flu. The moment he was well enough to get out of bed he dragged himself to his favorite bathhouse determined to spread his highly toxic DNA. Time to add topping training to his 'liberal education'. He had not been tested since his bought of flu so he could honestly answer if asked his status,  "Negative last test. "

With his  usual sexual enthusiasm he bred three ass that night even in his weakened state. He was sure to establish they were all negative before planting his raw cock into their unsuspecting asses. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

"So you are negative, right?" Only one of the guys bothered to even ask Jack his status, and only after Jack had pumped him full of toxic poz cum. 

"Ah  ... probably not. " Jack confessed. 

"What the fuck!" the stranger yelled, "Why would you do that? You knew I was negative. "

Jack calmly gathered his towel and left the guys room without saying anything. He was thinking "to bad bud, maybe next time you'll ask sooner ". But he was shaken inside and decided he would only breed his special DNA into willing negative bottoms from then on. 

Three months before his doctor insisted he go on meds Jack found an organized group of gifters on an underground Internet site. They organized 'Poz conversion parties ', just what he was looking for. An opportunity to experience the thrill of gifting chasers and a community of like minded grifters so he wouldn't feel so alone. 

The first party he attended was in Montreal. The second, he and a few of his new friends traveled to Boston. 

His travel companions knew a small group of friends living in Boston that  would be taking part in the party. Arriving the night before they all met up at a popular gay bar. This was a chance for Jack to meet their US friends. The gathering was low key and Jack was having fun. Everyone seemed to be saving their sexual energy for the next nights debauchery   which suited Jack just fine. 

One of the Boston friends arrived late to the bar. Jack was pulled from a conversation and introduced to Stu. Jack couldn't believe his eyes, his blonde God 'pump and dump' master who always fled afterwards finally had a name. 

As their eyes met they both broke into broad smiles. The friend doing the introductions said, "Oh,  you know each other. " Stu responded with, "Hi everybody, please excuse us, Jack and I have a tradition to fulfill" as he reached out taking Jack's hand to lead Jack from the crowd. 

They beelined to the men's room and into the closest empty stall. Stu proceeded to give Jack the most brutal bareback fuck of the three. 

Returning to the group of friends for the rest of the nights festivities everyone knew about the sloppy treasure Jack carried in his ass. 

Stu took Jack to his condo that night, the 'pump and dump and flee' tradition now broken, and  their 18 year cross border friendship had truly begun. ⁶

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Stu knocked three more loads into Jack that night. They really didn't talk until Stu served them a delicious brunch in bed. 

"So how long have you been Poz?" Jack asked. 

"Oh, I'm not Poz." Stu responded. 

"Um, I just thought because of your friends  ... I  assumed  ... so you aren't going to the party tonight?"

"Nope " Stu responded.  "I know all about it. I assumed that's why you were in town this weekend, especially hanging with my friends.  I figured there was a small chance you were here as a chaser but was pretty sure from what I had seen of your open hole policy that you came as a gifter. "

"Open hole policy " Jack repeated,  "I like that." and they both laughed.

"Do you ever bottom?" Jack asked. 

Stu gave a shy smile, "Once in a blue moon. "

Jack grabbed his BlackBerry and pretended to do some research. Turning to take Stu's face in his hands he said, "My oh my ,this just happens to be a blue moon weekend " and he winked. 

Stu leaned into the deep passionate kiss. They were both sporting raging hardons again and Jack maneuvered between Stu's legs. He began by offering a top notch blow job and traveled on down to give a first class rimming. With Stu's ass nicely open he moved up to tease Stu's hole with his naked cock. 

"I'm not clean " Stu smiled. 

"I don't care " Jack smiled back. 

Jack had the tip in when he changed his mind and reluctantly pulled out. Stu sighed with disappointment  and asked what was wrong. 

"I just remembered I promised my toxic load to the three chasers at the party tonight. I haven't cum for a week. I so want to fuck and breed your negative ass right now, but, I'm a man of my word. Might you take a rain cheque?"

Stu smiled and high fived Jack. "What do you say we put on some clothes and I give you a walking tour of historic Boston?"

• Like 4

The pozing party went off extremely well. There were more tops than anticipated and Jack was able to get a couple of recharge loads. Apparently there had been more than enough toxic cum to go around as all three chasers tested Poz within a month after the party. 

Jack and Stu had a great Sunday morning brunch together but had no chance to fit in what they had started the night before because Jack had a midafternoon flight. 

They promised to stay in touch and meet up again in 5 months time. Thus started a new tradition in their 18 year relationship. 

They met up in Vegas. Their flights arrived with

in about a half hour of each other so they shared a cab to their hotel. It was all they could do to keep from rapping each other in the cab. By the grin on the cabbie he probably would have stopped the car and joined in. 

The bell hop who helped them with their bags was drop dead cute in his bum hugging uniform. They both ogled him all the way up in the elevator. When all three were in their room and the door closed Stu and Jack gave each other a knowing look and nod. Jack passionately kissed the young guy and Stu stepped in to join. But he stopped at the last second and offered the bell hop a generous tip saying "Maybe next time fella, I want this guy all to myself right now. "

As the young man left Jack smiled at Stu, "I hear it's a blue moon tonight Stu. "

Stu just raised his eyebrows which was the only go signal Jack needed. Clothes started flying and soon two beautiful naked bodies were entwined and crashing onto one of the king size beds. Jack was between Stu's legs instantly. Foreplay could wait for later in the weekend. Hasty spit for lube and Jack's raw cock was pushing into Stu's ass. 

Stu cried out in pain. When Jack asked if he should slow down or stop Stu grimaced, "No,fuck me  Jack,fuck me hard. "

Jack proceeded to piston like a racing steam engine and the moans from Stu made it  clear he was lovin the ride. 

When it was clear to Jack he was getting close he looked deeply and questioningly into Stu's blue eyes. Stu's eyes twinkled back as he cried out, "breed me Jack, shoot inside, don't pull out!" These words were like a trigger and sent Jack over the edge shooting volley after volley splattering Stu's anal walls. 

This triggered Stu into a hands free orgasm with cum covering his face. Stu's anal orgasm kept Jack's cock shooting and shooting. 

Jack collapsed on top of Stu after a couple minutes of full body contractions. They both gasped and took a full five minutes to regain themselves after their orgasmic tsunami. 

When Jack rolled off to also lie on his back Stu spoke up. "I've been waiting so long to take your toxic load,  that was amazing,  the best sex I've ever had. You tore me up good to start,  luved getting ripped apart,  so vulnerable.  Your's is the only toxic load I've ever experienced,  utterly fantastic!"

Jack propped himself up with an arm to look at Stu. "Toxic load? I'm not toxic. My doctor put me on meds two months ago.  I'm undetectable.  ... I didn't think you were chasing. "

"I'm not" Stu quickly responded ."I just figure with my love of bareback I'm going to get knocked up sooner or later. May as well be sooner when I know whose babies I've taken on for life. 

"Fuck " said Jack,  "I would have faught the doctor harder if I had known that. Damn. Sorry to disappoint you Stu. "

"Oh, you didn't disappoint me Jack.  I said it before and I'll say it again, that was the best fuck of my life. And I love having your load in my gut, even if not toxic. I'm going to leave it there all night. "

They chose not to bother with clothes and order room service. Their bell hop delivered the meal. The food got good and cold as Stu bred the bell hop, as the bell hop  bred Jack. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Before leaving Vegas for their respective distance homes they found a few chances to talk to each other. That was between their frequent sexual encounters with a dozen or so guys. 

Jack wanted to know Stu's level of seriousness related to chasing after Jack's HIV strain. 

Stu needed to know if Jack was ever planning on a Med holiday and perhaps taking part in another pozing party. 

Jack confessed the thought had more than crossed his mind. He loved that feeling of shooting his toxic load into a willing negative body. His doctor wouldn't like it; but, he was indeed planning on taking a long enough med holiday every four or five years timed precisely for a scheduled pozing party .

"In that case " Stu said,  "I will roll the dice each time you do. Even number - I will not chase your strain. Odd number - I'll be sure we get together when you are most toxic, and we'll fuck bareback like rabbits with me being your bottom bitch. "

As the years passed they cemented their distance relationship by traveling together at least three or four times per year. Usually to gay hotspots. 

The times Jack took med vacations, becoming toxic for pozzing parties Stu consistently rolled even numbers. They would frequently talk about this theme in their relationship which would always lead to the hottest sex. 

Then 2012 rolled around and Stu was among the first to adopt the us of PrEP. He was anxious for his 'once in a blue moon ' bottoming experiences to become more frequent than the few times per year he and Jack were together. 

Stu's compliance with PrEP medication, as with any prescription, was never excellent. There were times a whole week would pass before he remembered to pop a pill.

In the fall of 2019 Jack was planning another med holiday to be ready for the next pozing party in Vancouver in mid March of 2020. Stu rolled the dice and they landed on a seven. Finally an odd number. 

He was actually deeply relieved because of the inconsistency of his PrEP use. He was bareback bottoming for a lot of guys and figured one was bound to knock him up eventually. He was more than ready to quit PrEP and get his conversion over with, and preferably from Jack. 

Everything was settled. Jack would take a med holiday and Stu would stop PrEP for good. They would meet up in Vancouver for a week before the pozing party so Jack would have lots of time to pass his strain on to Stu before infecting the negative bottom volunteers. 

• Like 6

Great plan. Then Covid stepped in. The Canada US boarder  was closed mid March and travel from Ontario to BC was more than discouraged. 

At first Jack and Stu thought 'No problem, give this a couple months, it will pass and then on with our plan. ' But two months turned into six and there was still no end in sight. 

Jack's small community offered no sexual encounters that he could find. All he could rely on were frequent video sex calls with Stu and strangers, but he noticed he was dropping into depression with a total lack of human touch. 

Stu was afforded more opportunities in Boston. At first he avoided sharing these with Jack but as the months piled on he would let Jack watch. Mostly he restrained himself to oral sex. But every now and then Jack would watch as his friend bred a stranger. On even rarer occasions, when Stu was fairly certain his hookup was negative or undetectable, Jack would watch as his Boston friend took a raw cock and breeding. 

Stu really wanted Jack to be the one to fill him with the toxic DNA that would convert him. The toxic seed that would bring on his conversion and set him free as a bareback bottom cum slut. Like a duck feeding he could just offer up his ass, no questions asked. 

Each time Jack watched Stu take a load his desperation grew. How would they solve this quarantine dilemma?

The day came eight months in that Stu informed Jack he had a hookup date planned. Not just any hookup. The 6.5 foot barrel chested black bear coming over that very night was to breed him, filling him with a high viral load of HIV. Stu was tired of waiting and this hunk with tightly curled black hair on his chest and stomach was just to hot to pass up. 

Jack tried in vain to talk Stu out of it. He even considered not watching this live feed but in the end couldn't stay away. 

Stu had five cameras.  Four pointed from different locations and angles toward his bed. One captured the bedroom door. Jack got feeds from all cameras and could choose to view them all at once or one or two at a time. He also had capacity to control the zoom feature on each of the cameras. 

The call started with Stu naked, ass up in the middle of his king size bed. Within a few minutes the door to his bedroom opened and in walked the hulk of a black man who instantly moved in to eat out Stu's hairy hole. 

Jack zoomed in on Stu's face to see Stu in seventh heaven. Then he switched cameras to pick up the assailants face buried in Stu's ass. He could see the excellent technique. No wonder Stu looked so overjoyed and overcome. 

After about five minutes Stu's voice was heard begging, "Just fuck me already  please!"

The black man's tongue performed a few more deep penetrations. 

Slowly and methodically he stood, removed and folded his clothing. He knew this was being live streamed so he did quite a well rehearsed strip tease performance. 

When he finally lowered his tight pristine white briefs his substantial hard on slapped against his solid stomach. He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a toothbrush proceeding to prep Stu's insides for the onslaught of toxic cum. 

Stu's face grimaced in horror as he had not considered this move. A look of resolved acceptance finally settled in. 

Jack's heart was racing and his cock was as hard as a rock. 

The black bear turned Stu on his back, crawled between his legs and lifted them to his shoulders in one smooth motion. Stu's concerned face shifted to inviting joy.

The top slobbered into Stu's exposed hole and spit onto his massive erection. Without pause he plunged his naked cock into Stu's arse. 

Both Stu and Jack gasped for breath as the vicious onslaught ensued.  Stu's vulnerable ass was being torn apart without mercy and the black man's smile became more and more sinister. 

Jack was appalled by his own excitement and was frantically stroking his own solid meat. 

Amid grunts of satisfaction the black man spoke.  "So tell me how much you love my big black poz raw cock up your ass boy."

"Oh yeah  I love it!" was Stu's breathless response. 

Unsatisfied, "You like what?"

"Your big black raw poz cock tearing my ass apart!"

"Better!, and tell me what you want, tell me in detail you fuckin bareback whore."

"I need you to shoot in me, don't pull out! Fill me full of your deadly poz cum. Knock me up! Infect my blood, ass and guts!"

That's when Jack went over the edge and was spewing all over his computer keyboard and screen. 

Stu was next as volley after volley of his cum sprayed on both stomachs and chests, as well as Stu's face. 

Stu's ass contractions milked strand after strand of highly toxic cum into his ragged gut walls. 

The Boston pair collapsed into a heaving mass as Jack frantically tried to clean up his keyboard, the screen could wait. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

The screen might wait but as Stu was just beginning to regain his composure he felt the big cock in his sore ass start to harden once more. 

"Tell me what you want boy, tell me in detail. "

"Damn" responded Stu, "Pound my aching arse big guy. Pound me raw with your big black poz dick. Tear the rest of my ass apart. When I'm bleeding good feed my ass your highly toxic seed. Make sure it gets into my blood stream. Make sure I've just shot my last negative load man.  Fuck me silly and knock me up!"

And he did! Jack was transfixed watching his friend get pulverized and bred three more times. Jack was unable to leave the cum streaked computer screen. 

Reluctantly shutting his computer down after the video call Jack was more than horny. His disappointment with loosing the chance to convert his long time friend was almost more than he could bare. They had played and toyed with this idea for so many years. How could he accept this quarantine disappointment? To top this off, he wasn't going to get the satisfaction at a conversion party any time soon. He would need to get back on his life saving meds almost right away, no matter what. 

What confused him most was the question; 'why did watching his Boston friend getting pozed turn him on so fuckin much?' He desperately needed to poz someone, anyone, and he desperately needed to do it now. Yes he needed sex with a man; but,  the need to share his toxic seed had overtaken him even more. 

Desperately thinking there was no chance, he needed to distract himself. Pulling on a loose pair of gym shorts and a baggy low cut muscle shirt he ran down the stairs of his walkup barefoot to deposit his garbage in the bin in the back parking lot. 

His building super stood across the lot smoking on a big stogie. It's magically intoxicating smoke drifted into Jack's nostrils. 

Jack had always thought this guy was the epitome of hot every time he saw him. This night the magnetic attraction was irresistible. 

Dressed in tight jeans that highlighted his sexy bubble butt, a wife beater white tshirt contrasting with his olive latino skin and exposing the tuft of hair on his muscular chest Jack found himself pulled across the parking lot. 

Stepping up to the latino hunk Jack uncharicteristicly requested a puff from the pungent stogie. The super didn't hesitate to pass it over and ask Jack if he would like some thick flesh as well. 

Jack was astounded this married guy with a young baby was making such an offer but decided quickly; 'what the fuck!'

The super opened his jeans and his 7.5 inch beer bottle thick cock dropped out. Clearly he was traveling commando. 

Jack was on his knees with the growing erection in his mouth within seconds. 

After a brief minute the super pulled Jack to his feet and said, "I have a better idea. " He led the way into the building furnace room, closing and locking the door behind them. 

Jack was surprised to see a couch, coffee table and bar fridge tucked in one corner. He was not surprised to see the walls were papered with pictures of pin up girls with luscious big exposed breasts.

Jack was even more surprised when the super embarrassed him and planted a deep passionate kiss complete with lots of tongue. Again Jack thought, 'what the fuck, why not?'

Quickly shucking his few clothes the super was on his knees with his warm lips wrapped around Jack's cock. For a supposedly straight guy he seemed pretty well versed in cock sucking, even deep throating Jack's substantial tool. 

Jack wanted in on even more of the fun and motioned to the couch. Their naked bodies were soon entwined in an enthusiastic 69. Within five minutes the super moved his oral ministrations down to Jack's taint and further down into his hole. He certainly knew how to use his tongue. Jack figured lots of experience with female pussy.

Following the super's lead Jack was soon eating out and tongue fucking the straight olive coloured ass. Jack found the funky taste even more erotically enticing than the earlier cigar. 

Both men were rudely pulled from their frantic ass play by the rattling of the furnace room door. In a split second they were nervously sitting at either end of the couch. A tense silence fell between them as they listened for the footsteps to move on down the basement hall. 

With a sigh of relief the super speculated their intruder must have been looking for their storage unit. 

Jack decided to air his curiosity,  "So do you do this often?"

"I've had lots of women in here, sure. In case  you hadn't noticed, I love sex. "

"Women sure, but what about men? Your cock sucking skills betray you. "

"Well actually my wife and I had a threesome with a hot guy once. I was pretty surprised when he went down on me but thought, what the hell, you only live once. I quite enjoyed blowing him as he gave me some tips. Never been with any other guy, but this quarantine has gone on for so fuckin long. With a new baby I'm not getting any at home either. With so much time together we are actually sick of each other by the time the baby is down. "

"Wow" Jack shifted to the super's end of the couch and they stroked each other's eager cocks. It was time for Jack's next surprise as the super blurted, "Let's fuck!"

Jack said, "Sure!" and began to take up doggy position on the couch. Yet once again Jack was surprised to hear the super's confident voice. "No, I want you to fuck me. I sometimes finger myself when I'm jacking off. I want to try something bigger up there. "

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2