Anyone have a guy freak out on you after they cum?

Guest MattDillan

Married guys with me. One guy had just dumped a large load into me and then ran to the shower and washed his cock for about 20 mins after which he started to quiz me on my sex life and his chances of catching something from me. No one forced him to fuck me. Classic post cum regret. Shame he was a good lover and a heavy cummer.  I was dripping for hours. 

• Like 1

Because i've hooked up with a lot of bi guys in the past that's happened a few times and in varying degrees of intensity. It can be quite disconcerting. Guys have been really into it then the minute they cum they totally freak out. That worries me in regards to how they deal with that "guilt" afterwards. I've told guys to message me back if they're still having issues and that they can come back and just talk to me if they want to (and I did mean that). Some have not said a word and yes, are out the door hardly dressed. I've never heard from the majority of those guys again but I haven't had issues with having had sex with them as they've been the ones who have contacted me, it tales two to tango. And often they won't admit to it having been their first time and even experienced guys can appear nervous at first. 

On 12/19/2020 at 11:10 AM, Bokkierob said:

Yeah, there's a str8 dude I suck 0ff now and again. He shows up, usually early morning with a raging hardon. His 0nly words are, suck.my cock man. He's got a beaut cock and shoots a big thick load so I'm happy to service him. I get on my knees, unbutton him, take his cock out and suck him deep. He's moaning about how fukkin great it is. Then he cums. I've barely swallowed his load when he's buttoning his jeans and is out the door like a scalded cat. He always Does this and I know he will need me to suck him off before long.

I used to have a straight guy stop by often for his blowjob.  He'd call or text ask if we can out for a few minutes.  He comes in, small talk, sits on a chair while talking about random shit.  Then undoes just his belt looking at TV, his phone, outer space.  That's my cue to kneel unzip and get to work.  I suck til he cums, then keep nursing on his deflating dick.  If he leaves me I keep sucking and get another load out.  Or, he says nothing or "ok" and if I don't stop quick enough he pushes me away with his foot, he puts himself away and walks out.  The first time I thought he was mad and I'd never hear from him.  But a week or so later he calls and we repeated this scene for over a year.  Sometimes he was pretty forceful but it never escalated.  

Yes I've had a few straight or even married guys really freak out or be uncomfortable right after they cum. In cases like these, I guard myself for potential issues.

There are a couple of different reactions I got:

The 'Instant regret' and 'uncomfortable-I-wanna-run' type of dudes: Those are oftentimes the married guys, fathers or just really really really horny straight guys who wanted an outlet. Immediately after they cum, they go eerily quiet, dress themselves in the fastest way possible, pack up all their stuff and just run with a single 'bye' or 'thanks'. Most don't even look you in the eye.

They usually block me sometime after and are unreachable.

Then you have the really scary, aggressive type of guys who turn into real homophobes after they cum: I've had one guy actually threaten to 'find out all about my life and family' if I ever just say a word to others. Others just insult me right after and tell me to never contact them again or I'll regret it and go, block all channels of communication.

Then you have the ones who have a 'live identity crisis' in front of you. I actually had one straight guy who had a long-term girlfriend but he didn't get enough sex and was a little drunk and horny and ready to explore and he came loudly into my mouth, you could literally see the euphoria in his face but then like 1min after cleanup, he teared up, got extremely shaky, I actually had to calm him down and talk to him and he rambled on how he didn't know what happened, that he cheated, questioned himself whether this means he was gay etc. Poor dude, had to sit with him for half an hour. When he calmed down, he left and after that deleted everything. Never heard from him again.

I've had instances where some of these types then actually made me give them my phone so that they can delete their contacts themselves permanently and wipe all traces of chats. It's kinda crazy how far the paranoia of some of these guys go. Some of them are one-timers (usually the aggressive dudes), some of them I have met multiple times with changing email addresses or numbers or profiles.

But is it bad to say....I find that al....sort of hot? in a fucked up way? When straight guys freak out? Because to me, it proves they really are straight and I seduced them with an offer they can't refuse? And it all makes me fucking hard

• 2 weeks later...

I had something like that happen to me before...was this cute heavy-set white college boy I hooked up with. He made it clear he was straight but sometimes wanted to fuck guys. He was hot as fuck and who am I to judge. He was already pretty rough with me before we fucked and while the sex was hot it was also very rough and bordered on being non-consensual and too forceful at points. Once he'd cum inside me he started yelling at me about why I'd made him do it and that he wasn't like that. I thought it was some kind of role play but there was nothing I could say that would calm him down. I'm used to guys calling me a faggot and saying for me to say how bad I want their dick or cum, but he was slapping me and then started choking me. I forced him off me so I could get dressed and get out of there. He kept up the whole thing that he wasn't "like that" and not a fag but at the same time was trying to pull me into him and kiss me, alternating with begging me to stay and fuck him. It was like he was crazy or mentally unbalanced. I finally got my shoes on and fled his place, running to get back to my truck and get out of there. I blocked him on Grindr after that as I don't go for that kind of thing.

I had kind of the opposite thing happen with a guy I picked up and fucked. Again, a cute white guy who was really into me, got back to his place and we went it hot and heavy. He was begging for my dick and cum and barebacked him, cumming inside him as he begged for it. Then he started crying. Softly at first and then quickly hard heavy uncontrollable sobbing. I had no idea what was going on and tried to calm him down asking him what was wrong. Turned out he had a BF (we had fucked in their bed) and had thought about cheating on him but resisted it. He wanted to see how far he would go with a guy and admitted I was really his type and he wanted it bad, but realized he shouldn't have and couldn't undo it. He blamed it on being drunk, knew he shouldn't let me bareback him as he isn't on Prep and just felt stupid and shitty. I tried to hold him and tell him it was OK but he pretty much ordered me to get dressed and leave, which I did. I'm glad to hear other guys are having weird experiences like this too!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Had this type of (straight married) guys a few times, they are horny enough to fuck a guys ass but as soon they have cum they freak out and run through the door as fast as they can. i don't bother, they have to find out for them selves what they really want and maybe accept the fact that they are not that straight at all