When (or not) do you refresh after being loaded?

BBareguy84

What you guys think about a loaded ass. When do you go for a little fresh up? 

Do you think after a certain load count or after so many hours or something else? 

The most loads I have had up there back2back is 27. And they just kept dripping. 

But at one point you can get self conscious about how fresh it is to rim and load.  

Or should you just keep going?

Edited by BBareguy84
  • Like 2

• BBareguy84 changed the title to When (or not) do you refresh after being loaded?

There is nothing hotter than a gaping cum oozing hole. Well unless it's a gaping pozzed up hole oozing toxic loads. Just the kind I love to bury my tongue in and felch out before sliding in and add one more.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bikeboy2017 said:

refresh? what the fuck for? nothing better than the feeling of a sloppy well fucked hole nicely coated with slimy cum from multiple guys! and if it leaks out down your legs, looks even more sexier and sluttier!

Yup, miss the bath houses/sex clubs..especially the dark room...a wet, sloppy, well fucked hole dripping cum that rolls down your leg and puddles on the floor for we pigs to  lap up on all fours...gay bottom boy heaven!!! Oink

• Like 3

Usually, I leave them all to absorb into my gut. Or if I keep getting fucked, they'll ooze out or be eaten out or they'll be fucked out as more is loaded into my hole!  Love it running down my legs as I'm bred over and over ...or driving home in a puddle of anon cum ...or feeling it pulled out of my as more tops shoot into my as ...or hear that slurping , wet, sounds as it is churned up into a froth ...or have it sucked out of my hole by a hungry bottom.

• Like 2

I normally let the loads absorb inside my hungry hole. Usually the guys breeding me know that I’m a load collector when they spot my ad on bbrt or Adam. It shouldn’t come as a surprise that there’s cum inside my ass when they enter me.  I do have a married top who only fucks me safe. He’s super sexy and the only guy I’ll let put a rubber on and fuck me. I had just gotten seeded and didn’t have enough time to clean out, he was at my hotel room just as the the breeding top left. My hole was loose and sloppy. I was worried about him freaking out seeing cum on his covered cock. As far as he knew I was a safe bottom. Luckily I got him in a position for me to ride him. He couldn’t see any cum leaking out. Once he was done shooting, I quickly pulled off his condom, offered to clean him up.  It was a hot fuck, He returned many times after that with no suspicion. 

• Like 1

Enough guys seem to like a well used cummy hole and if i'm a bit sticky and sweaty as well then all good, I really want guys to know i've been well used. And quite frankly I really get off on being used by multiple guys knowing they're taking over where previous fuckers have left off. In the sling with my legs up it seems a bit harder to keep loads in and the cum does dribble out a bit but normally I keep what I can in. Just annoys me when  guys felch me, I want a cummy butt for the next guy.

Never refresh my hole after unloading. Why should I do that? If someone is ready to fuck my hole bareback, he must take into account that my hole is used. However, I hardly can remember guys who were disappointed because my hole was cummy. According to my experiences, guys are getting horny feeling my unloaded hole. 
Moreover, I refresh my body only before I am going home, ore sometimes after steambath (in that case I take only a quick shower). I love man scent, so for me feeling a sweaty and smelly body is not a problem but a plus. 

I clean up between loads when asked to. Several years ago, I was bred by a poz/ud guy. I got back on Grindr afterward and a poz flight attendant hit me up. He was newly poz, just tested poz that day. I said I really wanted his load and had just been bred. He said he wanted me to clean up first, so I did. He really wanted to convert me, but it didn’t take. I do want my tops want me to do. Not everybody wants a sloppy hole!