Mpreg

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Well, ok then.  That's a little bizarre.  I would want a bigger one anyway. 🙂

Looking at that link, they apparently offer a “Big Brother” model (because of course they do) that’s roughly twice the size. Have you ever noticed how expensive it is to indulge in a fetish? A man can realize the actual sensation of giving birth to a human child through his anus for only $300! Once he gets it up there to begin with, that is. I think it would be more interesting if the object were in some kind of densely compressed form that could be inserted and would expand slowly to its full volume over time once exposed to body temperature - or perhaps to some chemical found in semen(!). Then it could be inserted by a Top, fucked deeply into place, and the expansion triggered by his breeding. Do we have any twisted scientists or kinky chemists on here with fertile imaginations?

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've spent so long hoping for a man to get me pregnant - definitely share the same thoughts as everyone here!

I've also seen the butt baby before, but I'm in need of a top to share the experience with.

Guest nullandvoid
On 12/28/2020 at 12:39 AM, yoshua said:

So many tops are into this. I have made many tops lose control and cum by begging for them to get me pregnant. 

I am so into this, both as a bottom and as a top. I remember the first time a cumdump bottom begged me to give him my babies... something just took over and I went absolutely wild and came so fast.

I've also fantasized about getting FTM pregnant (and even women too, even though I identify as gay). The idea of watching the belly swell and knowing that I did it to them drives me crazy. (Maybe it's just my biological clock going off, haha.)

Edited by nullandvoid
Fixed a typo

I'm a sub bottom sissy and constantly fantasize about being restrained, blindfolded, gagged and gang 'raped' until I'm impregnated like a good little sissy, fag, whore. Then being 'farmed' out to other Alpha Males to be bred, over and over again.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ObristInvcta said:

I'm Bi, I can't tell you how much impregnation is a turn on for me. I absolutely love spreading a dumb bitch's legs and fucking them until I breed them- men or women.

Same here, it’s my number 1 kink. Female and FTMs are both equally top of the list for me. With men it’s mostly twinks I would attempt to ‘impregnate’

• Like 1