Mpreg

3 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I agree that the butt baby toy looks silly and does seem to shoot across the room.  If I had an Alpha's baby, I would expect that it would be a very large baby. Like well over 10 pounds, even 15, as it's made by two men. I'm an average sized guy and in good shape, but I envision growing extremely large when pregnant. I still think giving birth would probably be super hard and it would be slow. I would want to birth it for him though, naturally. Something that he made inside me, and I am giving it him. I'm obsessed over it, as you all know by now. 🙂

I think we as men can only hint at how painful childbirth is. A friend of my sister's told me that when she had diverticulitis (which I've also had, it SUCCCCCKS) it was ALMOST as painful as giving birth to her kid. 

I felt like I finally had some clue as to how painful it was.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I still think giving birth would probably be super hard and it would be slow.

One of my professors in college (a woman, naturally) described it to us as “like shitting a grapefruit”. If it weighed 15 pounds, I would say imagine passing a football through your anus.

So, yeah.

As to the size of the infant, the largest human baby at birth ever recorded was 22lbs, the son of parents who were themselves considered a giantess and a giant (his father stood 8 feet tall). He lived only 11 days. Below that, the next four largest weighed in at between 17 and just over 19lbs. Admittedly very large grapefruit - perhaps more on the order of small cantaloupe. Generally speaking, anything over 10lbs is considered a very large baby. (I personally made my debut at an unremarkable 8lbs 4oz., just on the high side of average.)

16 hours ago, alwaysready said:

dannyboycmh i would love to impregnate you, after a hot opening role play.  open invitation.

I just posted a story in the fiction session about this.  Alpha Island.

8 hours ago, robynbreeder said:

I have a breeding fetish and want to get my seed spread and gestated. Who is out there who wants to help another male reproduce?

Fuck yeah! My breeding hole is open for your  potent seed! Knock me the fuck up

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1