Mpreg

Guest Dad4poz

Has anyone done belly inflation after being impregnated to get a pregnant look. I think it looks very hot to see how guy I impregnate would look pregnant

Also saw mpreg video of simulated birth.   Guy’s hole had been well stretched from gusting.  Inserted a doll feet first.  Held inside for awhile and gave birth to it.  Thought it was interesting. 

very hot topic

1 hour ago, Dad4son said:

Has anyone done belly inflation after being impregnated to get a pregnant look. I think it looks very hot to see how guy I impregnate would look pregnant

Also saw mpreg video of simulated birth.   Guy’s hole had been well stretched from gusting.  Inserted a doll feet first.  Held inside for awhile and gave birth to it.  Thought it was interesting. 

very hot topic

I had a belly inflation from sittin' on my ass during the past couple months, lol..  paying for it now that I'm back to work... but I'll work it back off... didn't get fucked tho.. ;(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump.  Anyone else into mpreg?

Especially interested in potentially forming a group near Columbus, Ohio that is into this.  Just an idea my husband and I had.  Now that we're vaccinated, looking for tops to impregnate me.

6 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Especially interested in potentially forming a group near Columbus, Ohio that is into this.  Just an idea my husband and I had.  Now that we're vaccinated, looking for tops to impregnate me.

Very into it.

Finding breeders who are as into it is challenging. The best connection I've found so far is in England. His hunger and drive to impregnate is close to my own need to be impregnated. Wish there was someone like him in my city.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Damn I wish I lived closer to Columbus. 🙂 I'd knock you up any day, son.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wuffstuff said:

God I'd love a guy I'm rutting to be begging me to breed them and knock them up, to swell them with my young. 

IMG_20210506_091026_337.jpg

Oh fuck I entered heat just looking at that cock! Fill me with your young! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1