Mpreg

• 1 month later...

hot topic. i'm versatile. probably more bottom. I often had dreams of being impregnated. As a top, i'd love to impregnate a  guy in heat senecio role play. would be so hot to check the hole to make sure it's been cum drenched seeded. and, in the process, feel the man-womb to see if it took. and, hot to see guy(s) making effort to impregnate a willing man-hole.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 8:37 AM, Ocisland310 said:

Impregnation talk is a big turn on for me

love hearing a guy beg to be knocked up

I do that sometimes haha.

If only it was real!

Thank god i'm not a woman. I'd be the mother of 10 by now...

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2020 at 11:52 AM, DannyBoyCMH said:

Always interested in talking to and meeting other guys into mpreg.  Luckily I am married to a man that is into it as well.  Specifically, the fetish I have is uber-masculine Alpha Tops getting me pregnant against my will, then forcing me to carry his baby to term and give birth to his offspring.  It's the ultimate thing a sub can do for an Alpha, to literally help him procreate.  Then, after I give birth, it happens again.  My husband goes wild with the thought that every time he cums in me, that I could get pregnant.  I'm not into the inter-species or sci-fi part of it, just the straight-forward two humans, like a man and woman would breed.

Hi there I'm also into that.

Since I became gay and topped guys always wanted them to become pregnant.

Even got a dark idea of making real pills that you can give to a guy and time he becomes fertile can easy get pregnant.

Message me in private if you want

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

18 hours ago, Patrick said:

Hi there I'm also into that.

Since I became gay and topped guys always wanted them to become pregnant.

Even got a dark idea of making real pills that you can give to a guy and time he becomes fertile can easy get pregnant.

Message me in private if you want

Love that.  I think there are more of us with an interest in mpreg than any of us initially though.  Sent you a message. People can always contact me on wicker, without the e.  Same profile name.

Hi guys.

I'm thinking writing a story or sequence of stories related to male pregnancy aka mpreg. I noticed not only bottom but many top guys are into it. Its a subject we could explore using raw sex as base - with or with meds ( pills) or body morph where our characters stay men. Would love to hear your ideas or suggestions.

Send me a message with the information and where would be the best place to put it, in what folder.

Thanks for attention

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 7/16/2021 at 1:37 AM, Ocisland310 said:

Impregnation talk is a big turn on for me

love hearing a guy beg to be knocked up

Or begging not to be knocked up, when he knows I'm seconds away from breeding him and I won't pull out. 😈

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Darcicrisis said:

I would fantasize about getting pregnant and giving birth. I have always been very turned on by the idea. I would even lay on the bathroom floor and push like I was in labor.

Somewhere here on Breeding Zone, someone posted a link to a "Butt Baby" toy, which might be a way for people to explore this fantasy. (I found the product video unrealistic and unstimulating, because the "baby" seemed to just shoot out across the room. 😂 Roleplay participants, as I've seen in some just-before-birth MPreg videos, would probably be more convincing, acting out the anticipation, the pain, and the love that a couple might experience during a real birth.)

As a top I get turned on by the risk of, and the thought of, knocking someone up. I hadn't given much thought to the eventual birth process, but if a bottom guy carried my baby to term I'd definitely want to be there to comfort the guy after he had given birth. Reassurance at that moment would start getting him in the mindset of preparing for my next baby.

• Like 5

On 8/30/2021 at 1:36 PM, fskn said:

Somewhere here on Breeding Zone, someone posted a link to a "Butt Baby" toy, which might be a way for people to explore this fantasy. (I found the product video unrealistic and unstimulating, because the "baby" seemed to just shoot out across the room. 😂 Roleplay participants, as I've seen in some just-before-birth MPreg videos, would probably be more convincing, acting out the anticipation, the pain, and the love that a couple might experience during a real birth.)

As a top I get turned on by the risk of, and the thought of, knocking someone up. I hadn't given much thought to the eventual birth process, but if a bottom guy carried my baby to term I'd definitely want to be there to comfort the guy after he had given birth. Reassurance at that moment would start getting him in the mindset of preparing for my next baby.

It would take a lot of work to be able for me to handle the "Butt Baby", but I guess that would be a fun way to spend the nine months leading up to the birth.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Darcicrisis said:

It would take a lot of work to be able for me to handle the "Butt Baby", but I guess that would be a fun way to spend the nine months leading up to the birth.

I agree that the butt baby toy looks silly and does seem to shoot across the room.  If I had an Alpha's baby, I would expect that it would be a very large baby. Like well over 10 pounds, even 15, as it's made by two men. I'm an average sized guy and in good shape, but I envision growing extremely large when pregnant. I still think giving birth would probably be super hard and it would be slow. I would want to birth it for him though, naturally. Something that he made inside me, and I am giving it him. I'm obsessed over it, as you all know by now. 🙂