Montevideo, Uruguay

Pozbbbttm

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 1:54 PM, Pozbbbttm said:

Hey, poz bttm here on meds looking for hardcore fucks with one or more bb tops. HMU if you’re local or here on holidays. Really greedy bttm for big dicks and hot loads, neg or poz idc

What a good experience in the horus sauna when I went in 2014, I fucked in all environments and I was pregnant to get several asses bareback, they asked me very little for a condom. Hopefully I can go again and have a deeper bareback experience.

On 1/6/2021 at 6:29 PM, manux32ccs said:

What a good experience in the horus sauna when I went in 2014, I fucked in all environments and I was pregnant to get several asses bareback, they asked me very little for a condom. Hopefully I can go again and have a deeper bareback experience.

Horus is great! Last time I went I got gangbanged and bred by 5 hung tops and it was awesome. I’d love to repeat the experience.

Let me know if u come back to Montevideo, I can show you around. There’s also a pretty good cruising scene!

Edited by Pozbbbttm
  • Thanks 1

well yes, a great experience because saunas in my country are very generic, and it was my first time in various environments. Unfortunately I couldn't do cruising because I went for work and for a month it was working all day and only sleeping at night, on my two days off I used one of them to visit Horus and it was excellent, good asses I could even fuck bareback.