Covid Vaccination, are you?

DarkroomTaker

(without sounding like I’m ranting coz I’m not) 😇

Yes I’ll get it as soon as I can. Fake news, real news, who F’in cares! The sooner most of the world is vaccinated the sooner it gets back to normal. I can not stand wearing a mask! 

While im from the UK living in the US and have to listen to people talking about “micro chips to track you in the vaccine” - WHO cares even if this far fetched SiFi of nano technology existed, we all use the internet and most have social media, so why would they bother with such a thing.... they already have info on us if they wanted it. 
The sooner the world gets back to normal the sooner we can travel around and experience the world again. 

think HIV is on a different plane to covid. Covid is affecting / effecting us all day on a much broader scope. 

just my opinion 

Edited by Mwfl
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely. With my underlying condition I may end up in the ICU if I get infected so plenty of reason to take the vaccine. But I may not be eligible for a shot until maybe the April-June timeframe so for now I fear I still have months to go being in partial lockdown. I am so tired of only leaving the house just to go to work, supermarket and barber's. Plus I don't have to feel guilty anymore for hooking up with fuckbuds 😉 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

I agree. I tested positive for Covid on 12/1. For unknown reasons I didn't get too sick. But I gave it to almosy everyone in my family, and many of them didn't do as well. My mom and Sister got really sick.  I didn't do anything fun either.  if I was out taking dick from strangers in bars or clubs alright.  I was going to and from work. Thats it. 

if I want to get back to taking loads. I will be taking the vaccine

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Mwfl said:

(without sounding like I’m ranting coz I’m not) 😇

Yes I’ll get it as soon as I can. Fake news, real news, who F’in cares! The sooner most of the world is vaccinated the sooner it gets back to normal. I can not stand wearing a mask! 

While im from the UK living in the US and have to listen to people talking about “micro chips to track you in the vaccine” - WHO cares even if this far fetched SiFi of nano technology existed, we all use the internet and most have social media, so why would they bother with such a thing.... they already have info on us if they wanted it. 
The sooner the world gets back to normal the sooner we can travel around and experience the world again. 

think HIV is on a different plane to covid. Covid is affecting / effecting us all day on a much broader scope. 

just my opinion 

I totally agree with this. I had a similar debate with someone who was spouting all the bill gates / 5 G / Covid Hoax nonsense. They were citing their source as “the internet” 🙄.

We live in a world where pretty much everything is digital and tracked be it social media, financial transactions and unless you live on a desert island alone, you will have a digital footprint. 

Frankly is anyone that interested in me or what I do - my life is not that interesting to the worlds superpowers. It’s the same as those people who put the forbidding sydney university using their images. The digital  tracking  ship has sailed. 

The acid test is to ask these people would they be happy to work on a Covid ward without PPE, invariably the answer is No....so much for their confidence in their key informational source - the internet  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

I totally agree with this. I had a similar debate with someone who was spouting all the bill gates / 5 G / Covid Hoax nonsense. They were citing their source as “the internet” 🙄.

We live in a world where pretty much everything is digital and tracked be it social media, financial transactions and unless you live on a desert island alone, you will have a digital footprint. 

Frankly is anyone that interested in me or what I do - my life is not that interesting to the worlds superpowers. It’s the same as those people who put the forbidding sydney university using their images. The digital  tracking  ship has sailed. 

The acid test is to ask these people would they be happy to work on a Covid ward without PPE, invariably the answer is No....so much for their confidence in their key informational source - the internet  

The internet is wonderful in many ways - how would we all on here ever have made contact - but it’s given a voice to many who really shouldn’t have one. And social media is the biggest cancer in the modern world. Karen would much rather ignore eminent scientists and take notice of what her Auntie Marge has posted on Facebook resulting from a chat with Dave down the market who’s read on an antivax website that Bill Gates wants to inject us all with microchips. Absolute dunderheads. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2