Covid Vaccination, are you?

DarkroomTaker

On 1/1/2021 at 5:33 AM, tallslenderguy said:

Got the Pfizer vaccine 12/30/20. Only had a sore arm, that's feeling better after about 24 hours, otherwise no other symptoms.  

On 1/1/2021 at 4:43 PM, Willsuck4cum said:

I work in healthcare so got my first shot last week and looking forward to the second with high hopes for immunity within 14 days after that. 
I haven’t been a cumdump in almost a year and can’t wait to be a hotel cumslut no loads refused in 2021 

Thanks everyone, mixed views.

I am due for mine very soon as I am patient facing.

To the guys who have had the vaccine, did you have or having any side effects?

Also did you get a choice in which vaccine you recieved?

Thanks

Guest hungandmean
5 hours ago, BBArchangel said:

Bigger question for me - is there a likely problem with the vaccine and Tina? Or should I just be cautious with my social scheduling?

Work in the medical field but not a doctor, so don't take this too seriously:

Tina lowers your immune system. The vaccine would also, briefly. 

I don't think Tina would affect the vaccination - but you'd be more vulnerable than most during the few weeks it takes for your immune system to sort out what's going on post vaccination. 

mRNA vaccinations are not like the vaccines i'm familiar with so I don't have as much info... but I would, personally, social distance as much as possible post vaccination especially if I had other stuff going on (HIV, STIs, Drug Addiction, anything that lowers your immune system) 

On 1/7/2021 at 5:58 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

Thanks everyone, mixed views.

I am due for mine very soon as I am patient facing.

To the guys who have had the vaccine, did you have or having any side effects?

Also did you get a choice in which vaccine you recieved?

Thanks

I had arm pain. Otherwise nothing. Will see on the second dose if I have a heightened immune response. No choice. You get what the cdc sends. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
2 minutes ago, SmoothATLBttm said:

Will probably get the vaccine when the opportunity arises. Stories like this are why some have doubts -> [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202101/1213566.shtml

Anything with a .cn is Chinese - and they want EVERYONE to take the one that starts with sino (and most likely doesn't work).

Guest takingdeepanal

Definitely - but we have to wait here until the end of NEXT month for the first one to be administered. I'm down the chain, so don't expect it to be offered to me until October at the earliest.