Covid Vaccination, are you?

DarkroomTaker

I happily read that many of you got the vaccine, some of you already the second shot of Pfizer or Moderna. I am also happy to say that I got my first shot last Tuesday. And to bring some exotic Eastern European on the table, I got Sputnik 😂😂😂

Many of my friends got Astra, also lots of them Pfizer. Moderna is less typical. For me was Sputnik offered and I didn’t hesitate to accept it. After the shot I have hard pain in my arm for ten minutes. Next day I felt dead tired. I already worked on Thursday but around six pm I had to go to bed but I later I continued my work. On Friday and on Saturday I was tired but did my duties and programs as it’s usual. Surprisingly, Sunday I was dead tired again. I spent almost all day in bed.  However, I was getting horny in evening and I had hard sex session. Today I hardly could wake up but when I put myself together I started to work and I worked 15 hours. I’ve just finished. And now I can’t decide if I am tired again because of the huge amount of work or the vaccine’s side effect or both. 😂

First shot of Pfizer on 4-7 and have an appointment on 4-28 for the second one. I been trying to stay safe and cut down the risk of catching it. I know one who got caught Covid just 10 days before the second one, and is now waiting to get it. 

2 hours ago, NLbear said:

Had my first AZ shot in March. Second one coming up in 3 weeks. Can't wait!

For the record: in the US at least, the CDC recommends that no more than six weeks, at a maximum, elapse between the two doses of either of the two-shot vaccinations. A first dose in March with the second three weeks from now (depending on exactly when in March and whether it's 3 full weeks from today) could be outside that recommended timeframe. And if anything happens to delay that appointment, that might compromise the protection they provide.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

For the record: in the US at least, the CDC recommends that no more than six weeks, at a maximum, elapse between the two doses of either of the two-shot vaccinations. A first dose in March with the second three weeks from now (depending on exactly when in March and whether it's 3 full weeks from today) could be outside that recommended timeframe. And if anything happens to delay that appointment, that might compromise the protection they provide.

Here in NL the 2nd shot (AZ) can be stretched to a max of 12 weeks after the first one. Recommendation from AZ and our version of the CDC I believe. No idea what gives the best protection. We'll just have to go with what they recommend. Not much choice tbh.