Covid Vaccination, are you?

DarkroomTaker

In Ontario Canada the level of re-opening is based on the number of people who have received first and second vaccine doses. So I got mine to help up the numbers so our baths can open. Can;t wait to be poppered up and spread out on the bench taking cock and cum

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, HairyBeardedPozMan said:

Yes Pfizer both doses, also because I tested poz - hep A Hep, B booster, Meningitis and tetanus

This is wonderful! It's so encouraging when people remember to talk about the range of vaccines that protect our sexual health.

For other people who read this, I would add HPV vaccination to the list to discuss with a medical professional. Although HPV vaccines provide the most comprehensive protection when given to young people without prior HPV exposure, recent guidance supports use in adults too, for protection from types of HPV that a given adult still has not encountered.

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favourite bosses once said...

"Don't let BEST be the enemy of BETTER"

Meaning, incremental progress is a step in the right direction even if it could be better or is not perfect.

I got my second dose yesterday...my arm is still sore.

On 6/23/2021 at 10:32 PM, immerhinein said:

Got the first on 3 June, booked for the second on 25 August. Waiting for re-opening of cluba and sauna, in the meantime outside cruising.

Can't wait to get back to Berlin. First visit January 2019, stayed at Axel Hotel and loved Lab-oratory!!!

Had booked to return over Folsom September 2019 and even had tickets for a Biohazard night but of course covid had shut down many places by then.

Hopefully will get the chance to return soon. Double vaccinated here and ready to play again!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, subhole said:

Got second dose, so far without bigger side effects. hoping to suck cocks soon!!! need for cum and piss is so big!!

Same here - first dose floored me the following day but the second dose - no side effects at all.

Waking this thread back up. Covid in not over. It has declined with the vaccine, yay!!.  Where i work, the only poz people are those who didn't get vaccinated. 

The hospital where i work has seen a dramatic drop in cases starting in June. Those who are coming in are non vaccinated people. One of my last Covid poz patients was a 42 year old woman. She was not anti vaccination, just had not gotten a vaccine, and she regretted it. She was in the hospital 20 days, she had a rough go of it, but made it through.