Covid Vaccination, are you?

DarkroomTaker

6 minutes ago, Read1 said:

Last Wednesday, I got the Pfizer jab (first one). A day later, some pain in the jab area and trouble lifting my left arm. A day of headaches too. On Friday, normal. Next jab in early August - Pfizer as well.

You should be getting your next shot three weeks after April 14th, ergo May 5th. Three weeks is the recommended second vaccine shot for Pfizer. August is 4 MONTHS away. If I were you I'd call and confirm the second shot date.

I'm definitely going to get it, not only because I work in a high risk industry but also because I want to travel again and visit my family in the States. While I'm thankful I live in a pretty much COVID-free country and have ridden out the pandemic here, I would like that quality of life back no matter where I go, so I need to do my bit to make that a reality.

I don't think anyone can say they want life to remain this way indefinitely or for years on end. If that's the way you feel -- and I'm sure you do -- then it's best to get the vaccination to help humanity achieve herd immunity or hopefully eliminate the virus outright.

I work in the vaccine clinic and it’s a pain all the people no I don’t want aztra I want  Pfizer 

so they get the new at the nurce desk

and to tell you is all the bad rep from the news that created all this

i told my dad to get the one you can get the sooner 

so the sooner you get it the soon you get to be free

Already had both vaccines.  Moderna.  No side effects.   Second vaccine was this past Wednesday, so I am still playing it safe.   They said 10-12 days after the 2nd vaccine I would have immunity (at least from death and serious sickness for a few months).  Looking forward to getting all piggy again soon!

Got my 2nd dose about 2 weeks ago(Pfizer). Remembered to use the left side for the injection,  I sleep on my right side.  Minor discomfort in the arm the day it happened,  headache the following day wouldn't go away for about 16 hours. After that I was fine.

Edited by blkoraltm

4 hours ago, Cuteguy69 said:

I work in the vaccine clinic and it’s a pain all the people no I don’t want aztra I want  Pfizer 

so they get the new at the nurce desk

and to tell you is all the bad rep from the news that created all this

i told my dad to get the one you can get the sooner 

so the sooner you get it the soon you get to be free

Quite. The bad rep the AZ has is all down to squalid politicians covering their arses which was lapped up by a click hungry media ever eager to whip up hysteria. 

• Like 1

Pfizer first shot resulted in minor sore arm on first day and moderate fatigue on day 2. Second shot resulted in minor arm soreness. I am so past ready for the likes of steamworks to open around here so I can play catch-up on all the loads I missed out on. 

Edited by Breedthisslut
  • Like 1