tops that love sucking cocks?

sleazy

i'm pure top. i like my sluts to suck on my cock like a greedy whore for a long time before they get my cock in their cunts. 

but lately, i find myself craving for cocks in my mouth. of course i've sucked guys before, but its nothing memorable. until a couple years ago, i was in a session with a couple; 1 flex and 1 btm. flex is unattractive and even slightly annoying but has an amazing big fat cock. but as usual, i didn't bother much with another top's cock. until the 3rd time we played, as the session got intense and horny, there was a craving that came out of nowhere. flex was relaxing on his sofa, and i walked up to him, got on all fours between his legs and started sucking. the more i work on that cock, the more degraded i became.i was such a cheap whore, moaning on it, forcing it down my throat, gagging on it, and then moaning even more. and i admit, i got on all fours because i knew i'll look like a cheap whore that way

i never expected myself to be so desperate for a cock. and the fact that he's unattractive, i think made me want to degrade myself on that cock so badly. 

of course, i just left that episode as it is. but occasionally, i felt like i need to use my mouth to pleasure a man. i need cum loads dumped into my mouth. but i didn't really act on it. until i rekindle with a sexy muscle top that i met in a group session. we got along well and used to hang out. i knew he was quite a dom. and even tho his cock is not huge, i knew i wanted to be a desperate cock sucking whore for him. i've already went to him 3 times. each time i got there, i was immediately kneeling, or on all fours like his bitch. i love how this stud sat back in his chair looking down at me, another top, sucking on his cock like a slut. i remember i did look up at him once, and he gave me a look. i'm not sure, but it felt like he thinks i'm just another one of his dirty whores. i still crave his cock and cum so often. and he did tell me he likes how i'm a cock hungry slut now.

its getting worse now. i just sucked off a random dude form grindr. again this guy is so unattractive, but thankfully had a big fat cock. i knew i had to just degrade myself on this stranger's cock, so i got on my knees and did what my mouth is meant for, to pleasure cocks. like the other tops i serviced before, the more i sucked on this stranger, the more desperate my moaning and gagging become. then i think he understood, he didn't need to be nice to me, so he just pushed my head down his fat cock, over and over again. i kept gagging, and soon his cock was sloppy with drool.  i wasn't sure if he was trying to prolong the session, but i couldn't help it, i begged him to feed me his cum. i thought that would satisfy me a bit. but i left his place with cum in my mouth and i was still so hungry for more.

i still enjoy sessions with btm sluts. but i think now and then, i'll be on grindr, or hopefully at the bathhouse, begging for cocks and cum loads for my mouth.

do any of you tops have a similar experience? or this is mostly a flex's experience? i think i love being a cock sucking whore in the same way i want my btms to be. because i treat them like that. i guess their sleaziness has rubbed off onto me. now i think i want my mouth to be a cum dump.

• Like 2

Yes I am alpha but when I recognize I am not top alpha (usually less than a conversation) I imeadiatly get everyone around us in line and top alpha eats first which is usually to humiliate next top alpha and so forth and so forth.  I will do whatever it takes to worship that top's monster cock. 

• Like 1

Guest nullandvoid

My experience is a bit different here. I’m mostly a bottom, but sucking cock often makes me want to top. If the guy I’m sucking lets me get my tongue anywhere near his hole, I immediately switch from bottom mode to top mode. Even super dominant tops who “force” me to rim them. I still want to serve dom guys like that, but once I start rimming them I want to serve them by pounding their hole and ramming their prostate with my cock.

• 2 months later...

I'm submissive not just for getting fucked, but also for getting sucked off. I've even hooked up with men lately who just want use me as their suck toy. I also like being with couples where one guy sucks my cock while the other fucks me. In these situations, the guy sucking me off will always get all my attention.

One time, I was at a sex party and I was standing in the middle of the room wearing only a white jock and some grimy work boots and socks. A guy walked up to me and grabbed my bulge until I started getting hard. Then he got down on his knees and sucked me. I spread my legs so that I could relax and keep balance while standing mid-room, and so he could get as much cock into his mouth as he wanted. I got rock hard and I knew he was tasting my precum, so I flexed my cock some more to feed him more sperm. Meanwhile, multiple guys would come up behind me and rub my hole and push their fingers inside me. My cocksucker was my only focus, though. His mouth felt so good that my asshole was vulnerable to the rest of the men in the room. Anonymous fingers were followed by one anonymous raw cock with a PA going up my ass. That scenario is still something I think about today, and hope to have repeated sometime in the future.

Guest CumLvr80

Total turn-off when a top is obsessed with trying to get at my dick. Trust me, if you’re a top, I’ve zero interest in your ass. Unfortunately, I’ve found that it just doesn’t work the other way round with  them. 

On 12/19/2020 at 2:57 PM, leantopsg said:

i'm pure top. i like my sluts to suck on my cock like a greedy whore for a long time before they get my cock in their cunts. 

but lately, i find myself craving for cocks in my mouth. of course i've sucked guys before, but its nothing memorable. until a couple years ago, i was in a session with a couple; 1 flex and 1 btm. flex is unattractive and even slightly annoying but has an amazing big fat cock. but as usual, i didn't bother much with another top's cock. until the 3rd time we played, as the session got intense and horny, there was a craving that came out of nowhere. flex was relaxing on his sofa, and i walked up to him, got on all fours between his legs and started sucking. the more i work on that cock, the more degraded i became.i was such a cheap whore, moaning on it, forcing it down my throat, gagging on it, and then moaning even more. and i admit, i got on all fours because i knew i'll look like a cheap whore that way

i never expected myself to be so desperate for a cock. and the fact that he's unattractive, i think made me want to degrade myself on that cock so badly. 

of course, i just left that episode as it is. but occasionally, i felt like i need to use my mouth to pleasure a man. i need cum loads dumped into my mouth. but i didn't really act on it. until i rekindle with a sexy muscle top that i met in a group session. we got along well and used to hang out. i knew he was quite a dom. and even tho his cock is not huge, i knew i wanted to be a desperate cock sucking whore for him. i've already went to him 3 times. each time i got there, i was immediately kneeling, or on all fours like his bitch. i love how this stud sat back in his chair looking down at me, another top, sucking on his cock like a slut. i remember i did look up at him once, and he gave me a look. i'm not sure, but it felt like he thinks i'm just another one of his dirty whores. i still crave his cock and cum so often. and he did tell me he likes how i'm a cock hungry slut now.

its getting worse now. i just sucked off a random dude form grindr. again this guy is so unattractive, but thankfully had a big fat cock. i knew i had to just degrade myself on this stranger's cock, so i got on my knees and did what my mouth is meant for, to pleasure cocks. like the other tops i serviced before, the more i sucked on this stranger, the more desperate my moaning and gagging become. then i think he understood, he didn't need to be nice to me, so he just pushed my head down his fat cock, over and over again. i kept gagging, and soon his cock was sloppy with drool.  i wasn't sure if he was trying to prolong the session, but i couldn't help it, i begged him to feed me his cum. i thought that would satisfy me a bit. but i left his place with cum in my mouth and i was still so hungry for more.

i still enjoy sessions with btm sluts. but i think now and then, i'll be on grindr, or hopefully at the bathhouse, begging for cocks and cum loads for my mouth.

do any of you tops have a similar experience? or this is mostly a flex's experience? i think i love being a cock sucking whore in the same way i want my btms to be. because i treat them like that. i guess their sleaziness has rubbed off onto me. now i think i want my mouth to be a cum dump.

I haven't met many tops yet that does not like to suck. I think for most guys (gay/bi/hetero) oral sex is a thing to enjoy in any shape or form. I did meet a lot of bottoms that do not appreciate it when a top want to suck. Maybe it could be more of a sub/dom type of thing and less flex (many bottoms are sub?), top or bottom preference? I could be mistaken to be honest. More a personal experience. 

For me personally, I enjoy getting sucked and enjoy sucking as well. Most of the time when sucking I do experience the same feeling as you describe, I'm not only feeling more slutty/sleazy but also start behaving more that way.

On 12/21/2020 at 1:43 AM, dacoman said:

I am a top and I love sucking dicks, especially big ones. I like making a smooth transition from dick to balls, and all the way down to the target hole.

100% in agreeance. Top but when your cock is bigger than mine then I live in between them legs, you can teabag the hell out my face I be worshipping monster cock!