Bottoming for pierced dick

bitchpigbottom

Not pre and post, but I have been fucked by guys with PAs, and you can certainly feel it. It’s an interesting sensation but I enjoyed it. I’d say if you can take his big cock anyway you won’t have any trouble with the PA, but I’m no expert on them so others might have tips or whatever.

Yeah, a fuckbuddy of mine had well handsome cock, about 8 inches long and real thick. Eventually I learned to take him thrusting it up my ass. I saw he had a hole for a PA and asked him to wear it next time. He did, it was 8mm with ball closing, a serious piece of steel. I loved sucking on his cock but with the PA in it was awesome in my mouth. He got me in position and slowly shoved it up my ass - I could really feel the steel inside me. He fucked me with long deep strokes and I fukkin loved it. He made me cum hands-free and then he seeded me. Go for it, you will love having him fuck you with his PA. Let me know how you get on.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I have a PA, most of the bottoms I have fucked with it said they enjoyed the sensation. I can fuck with it in or out, if I leave it out I leak lots of precum through the piercing hole, nice natural lubricant.

4 minutes ago, TwinkFoot said:

Haha hard to find somebody with a pierced cock though. I have hooked up with somebody that had a pierced cock before but just sucked his cock.

That was your first mistake 😜 I’m sure an ad on a hookup site would find you someone, so long as you’re not too picky otherwise (and I know you’re not!)

Years ago I had a guy with a PA fuck me for a while. I was head down ass up and he would take a break and then go at my ass again. It really felt great. His cock was average which by its self would have been good with no after effects, with the PA my ass was sore for a couple days, which I loved. I saw a guy at a bath house last year with a nice thick cock with a very big ring in the end. I wanted him to wreck my ass but we couldn't get hooked up, he promised another guy to destroy his ass

I have a 000g PA. Have only had one guy say no.. that was at a sex party in Melbourne pre the chinese virus.. Later I fucked a close friend of his.. didn't cum then.. but did when the original guy came back and told me that his friend enjoyed.. He was a great fuck. One thing though it's a bit painful fucking a very tight hole.