Bottoming for pierced dick

bitchpigbottom

Have been fucked by several tops with PAs. Beyond just the hot look of it swinging at the end of his cock, the anticipation that it will soon be tearing up my hole is a major turnon.  Not just once inside, but the feeling as it pushes against your hole to get in is a hot sensation that leaves me wanting to open up so he can start pounding me more quickly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I really enjoy a guy top with a PA. Medium sized cocks with a PA are really fun. I’ve done large cocks with big PAs, it can take a bit to get comfortable, but I find the feeling intense. Some bottoms worry about it tearing them inside their rectum..I’ve never had that experience. And like the previous guy mentioned, the moment the tops hard cock is pressing on the out side of your hole and you feet the steel, it’s hot!!!

• Like 1