Crossover with other hardcore fetishes

kinkysuBB

On 9/16/2021 at 7:54 PM, eagerdaniel said:

A top I used  to play with always said that fisting is SM. I can see that.

It doesn't have to be S&M. i am 100% sub but i really enjoy fisting guys, because they so obviously enjoy it. It's a service i provide them, as well as being really intimate. i like punch fisting a sloppy cunt but i also love being gentle, stroking men inside. i'm horrified to say i've never taken a fist, because even at my age i'm still quite tight, but i really want to.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Interesting conversation.  It has made me think and examine my kinks.

i can't remember exactly when my interest started in kink.  i was owned by a Mistress for 2 1/2 years.  my interest in stretching my cunthole started before that, but not really any other kinks.  She was the 1st to fist my cunthole.  She was the 1st of so many of the kinks that i enjoy now.  i do know that certain CBT things that She did to me, lead to my going further in my exploration of other CBT's.  i know that Her fisting my cunthole has lead me to want to go further in anal exploration.  Her ownership of me combined all of my kinks, most i didn't know that i was interested in when W/e had met.  my kinks are now all blended...which i enjoy so many!

Edited by URS2USE
Adding language...

• 2 weeks later...

This topic got me deeply thinking what brought me to the point where I'm wearing a chastity device, watching hypnotic trainers and riding huge dildos in order to allow myself to get fisted more regularly and better.

There was a gentleman that got me into toys and ass play and poppers and I can say that the popper play is what really developed my more extreme sexual tastes.

I did always have the taste for bigger is better though and can say that it was toy play that led me to eventual fisting. 

Being young and naive and going to locally hosted house fisting parties probably didn't help either. I miss those parties the guy would make his own brand of poppers.

Now I'm conflicted because I've gone so far down the path and fisting has brought me to another level that is hard to counter.

• 2 months later...
On 1/19/2021 at 7:48 PM, skinster said:

FF is far from stand-alone separate in anything fetishes. I'd say that finding a FF person with no other non-vanilla interests would be a harder task than coming across a kinkster of many ways. The rest depends only your imagination, willingness of your wallet and your self-awareness in the fetishsphere. Beyond just sexual or raunch practices and more gear-related things I can say rubber/latex, leather, restraints and boots/trainers would be the most common choices to be combined and extended at will. They are very close neighbors to FF. Having a sling would bring it to a pro level of interest.

That's true for me.  I love being deep fisted, and I also love drinking pee or getting piss fucked, and having my cock and balls seriously tortured.  Ass to mouth is great too, felching, rimming, you name it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

Interesting topic.  While fisting and leather gear do seem to go together. 

It also lends itself to play parties and group sex. 

I was a member of MAFIA for a number of years in Chicago.  Our home bar was Touche which was a leather bar for bears.  Our parties were located under Leather64 Ten, a popular leather and fetish shop.  The play space had a piss trough,  several slings and safe fetish play was encouraged. 

The guys I play with usually have a secondary fetish like watersports, gear,  bdsm, sounding,  cbt, etc. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

10 hours ago, Shotsfired said:

Interesting topic.  While fisting and leather gear do seem to go together. 

It also lends itself to play parties and group sex. 

I was a member of MAFIA for a number of years in Chicago.  Our home bar was Touche which was a leather bar for bears.  Our parties were located under Leather64 Ten, a popular leather and fetish shop.  The play space had a piss trough,  several slings and safe fetish play was encouraged. 

The guys I play with usually have a secondary fetish like watersports, gear,  bdsm, sounding,  cbt, etc. 

I live in California but often partied in Chicago.  I was a member of MAFIA many years.  Great men.  Awesome sex!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Before my preferred color became red, I had a very intense yellow phase. In the first years with fisting I liked both. Especially it turned me on, standing upwards, someone kneeling in front of me, giving me a blow job, and I could relief my piss in his mouth while he fisted me - or the other way around, me fisting someone on my knees and drinking his piss. As long as I wasn't very deep and used mostly Crisco, there wasn't a big problem. But with getting deeper and using more lube, such a position can get very slippery and you need a very secure stand for fisting in such position.

For going out to fetish bars with play areas but no special fisting event taken place, I sewed into several army trousers long zippers from the front up to the waistband at the back. That is very practical if you only expect one or two short fist sessions in the evening, because with the open zipper everything is accessible and you have place for lube, gloves and poppers in the side pockets, and no problems with carrying a backpack the whole evening which could easily be stolen in a crowded bar. But such trousers could become very messy if you mix your crisco and lube with a lot of piss, which can than be very unpleasant if you want to take the train home with them. But many bars have closed now, so I rarely use this trousers now.

If you play at home you can always have a small bucket within reach if someone in the sling leaks and you're not able or willing to drink everything. You don't always have such opportunity if you play at a bigger party. So it really depends on the circumstances if pissing and fisting goes well together. For me a full bladder isn't good for relaxing, so I normally try to piss before someone wants to enter my ass.

Fetish gear and fisting goes well together, mostly on bigger parties, but it's not only leather, rubber or army, nearly everything is possible now.

When playing at home I prefer to be more or less naked. It's ok if playing in a separate play room, but I feel something overdressed playing in full gear in a normal sleeping room, and although I like my 20/30 hole rangers with their red laces, I don't like to clean up all the black spots they leave on the floor afterwards. And anyway if you have a long session most of the gear is taken off through the evening, because it becomes uncomfortable.

But I have been on a private fuck & fist party where two of the guests changed their outfits three times the night to fuck each other in a different fetish gear - I thought this was ridiculous. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 7/8/2023 at 10:15 PM, redaries said:

Before my preferred color became red, I had a very intense yellow phase. In the first years with fisting I liked both. Especially it turned me on, standing upwards, someone kneeling in front of me, giving me a blow job, and I could relief my piss in his mouth while he fisted me - or the other way around, me fisting someone on my knees and drinking his piss. As long as I wasn't very deep and used mostly Crisco, there wasn't a big problem. But with getting deeper and using more lube, such a position can get very slippery and you need a very secure stand for fisting in such position.

For going out to fetish bars with play areas but no special fisting event taken place, I sewed into several army trousers long zippers from the front up to the waistband at the back. That is very practical if you only expect one or two short fist sessions in the evening, because with the open zipper everything is accessible and you have place for lube, gloves and poppers in the side pockets, and no problems with carrying a backpack the whole evening which could easily be stolen in a crowded bar. But such trousers could become very messy if you mix your crisco and lube with a lot of piss, which can than be very unpleasant if you want to take the train home with them. But many bars have closed now, so I rarely use this trousers now.

If you play at home you can always have a small bucket within reach if someone in the sling leaks and you're not able or willing to drink everything. You don't always have such opportunity if you play at a bigger party. So it really depends on the circumstances if pissing and fisting goes well together. For me a full bladder isn't good for relaxing, so I normally try to piss before someone wants to enter my ass.

Fetish gear and fisting goes well together, mostly on bigger parties, but it's not only leather, rubber or army, nearly everything is possible now.

When playing at home I prefer to be more or less naked. It's ok if playing in a separate play room, but I feel something overdressed playing in full gear in a normal sleeping room, and although I like my 20/30 hole rangers with their red laces, I don't like to clean up all the black spots they leave on the floor afterwards. And anyway if you have a long session most of the gear is taken off through the evening, because it becomes uncomfortable.

But I have been on a private fuck & fist party where two of the guests changed their outfits three times the night to fuck each other in a different fetish gear - I thought this was ridiculous. 🙂

Hey very well said and love the strokes of reality especially…… been there and done it including changing fetish gear several times per session, but act in a private session, I love to be naked except say a cock ring and boots, regardless of being top or bottom.