Hitting a wall with my training dildo

kinkysuBB

I bought a new dildo recently and have been trying to take it all the way. I’m getting stuck with about 1 inch to go on the shaft.

Dimensions are:

Length - 31cm ( 12.2" )

Diameter - 5.1cm / 7.5cm ( 2" / 2.95")

Insertable Length - 25cm ( 9.84" )

[think before following links] https://crackstuffers.com/products/rb01-rob-small?variant=29422713110626

What is happening here? Am I hitting the top of my rectum and I now need to get the dildo to move towards the sigmoid? Not sure how I could go about this. Or is it something else?

Any help appreciated guys.

• Upvote 1

You'll need to find and stretch your next opening.  It's a matter of getting your toy and insides to align.  If possible, use a thinner toy that's just as long. While squatting on your toy, try leaning to the right and back slightly. May need to make some odd motions with your upper body to find the right spot.  You'll know it when you find it.  Good news, once you have found the next chamber and started working it, your body will adapt and it will be easier to get there next time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Arcaner said:

You'll need to find and stretch your next opening.  It's a matter of getting your toy and insides to align.  If possible, use a thinner toy that's just as long. While squatting on your toy, try leaning to the right and back slightly. May need to make some odd motions with your upper body to find the right spot.  You'll know it when you find it.  Good news, once you have found the next chamber and started working it, your body will adapt and it will be easier to get there next time.

I’ll give it a go, thanks! The stupidly long douche nozzle I bought could work

So I tried it with that, and it worked. I could feel a pop as the next sphincter opened (nothing painful or anything), and after that it just slid in like a breeze. Lovely sense of achievement! Still can’t do it with the dildo, unfortunately, but I’ll keep practicing. Thanks so much!

• Like 6

If you can use your douche to squirt some lube inside yourself at that second entrance you’ll find it much easier to push your dildo through. I also recommend an oil or silicon based lube instead of water based lube.

For me the most comfortable position is laying on my left side with my right leg propped up on a table/chair/bed/etc so it’s at a 90 degree angle - that seems to line my colon up with my rectum and make straightening that curve easier. Once you feel the dildo at the end of your rectum keep a light but steady pressure on that curve while you make gentle twists with the dildo - the twisting acts like a bit of a massage and helps your body accept something going up that bend instead of down it, and the pressure as you twist will help the dildo find the path of least resistance.

If this is your first time playing with your sigmoid I’d also recommend you find a dildo which is longer and thinner (a double dildo is especially good for sigmoid play) because that toy you linked to looks pretty thick for a first time around the bend, and trust me once you pop through the bend you’re going to want to slid something in as deep as you can! It’s an amazing and addictive feeling having something in your colon.

50 minutes ago, sydbtm said:

If you can use your douche to squirt some lube inside yourself at that second entrance you’ll find it much easier to push your dildo through. I also recommend an oil or silicon based lube instead of water based lube.

For me the most comfortable position is laying on my left side with my right leg propped up on a table/chair/bed/etc so it’s at a 90 degree angle - that seems to line my colon up with my rectum and make straightening that curve easier. Once you feel the dildo at the end of your rectum keep a light but steady pressure on that curve while you make gentle twists with the dildo - the twisting acts like a bit of a massage and helps your body accept something going up that bend instead of down it, and the pressure as you twist will help the dildo find the path of least resistance.

I use Crisco and J lube. Unfortunately my douche is a long shower attachment, so I won’t be using it to squirt lube. I’ll try the positioning you suggested, thanks. 

46 minutes ago, sydbtm said:

If this is your first time playing with your sigmoid I’d also recommend you find a dildo which is longer and thinner (a double dildo is especially good for sigmoid play) because that toy you linked to looks pretty thick for a first time around the bend, and trust me once you pop through the bend you’re going to want to slid something in as deep as you can! It’s an amazing and addictive feeling having something in your colon.

Yeah I’ll probably get a depth trainer at some point. I do love the thickness and the bumps of this one though, even if I can’t get it in the full way yet.

The suggestion of a longer and thinner dildo sounds like a very good idea to me. 

When self administering a Coffee Enema (detox health reasons) I lay on my back, head propped up by pillows, insert the catheter a few inches, get my left leg in the air, and when the catheter reaches that sigmoid bend just very slowly and gently wiggle it until you feel it go over the hump. Of course a catheter is thin so the idea of a thinner dildo to start off with seems like a logical step to make.

As others have also mentioned, getting into that required position is key.

Practice - Practice - Practice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

Unfortunately my douche is a long shower attachment, so I won’t be using it to squirt lube.

Yeah I’ll probably get a depth trainer at some point. I do love the thickness and the bumps of this one though, even if I can’t get it in the full way yet.

When I first started going deep I didn’t have a douche either - so after a few minutes using my dildo to open up my sphincter/rectum I positioned myself upside down with my shoulders on the floor and the sofa supporting my back, pushed the tip of my lube bottle into my ass and squirted. Then I stayed in that position for a few minutes so the lube could drain to the back of my rectum. The same method might work for you too?

And in terms of thickness/bumps they will definitely feel amazing popping through your sigmoid once your body adjusts, but I still think you need to ease yourself into that. My first time was with an average thickness double dildo which almost felt like nothing at all in my rectum but felt incredibly intense popping through my sigmoid - when you straighten out that curve for the first time a whole bunch of nerve endings and muscles which aren’t used to foreign objects suddenly spring into action, but they’re all concentrated around that bend. Having multiple bumps which pop in and out over and over might be too uncomfortable for your first time and/it might be too much for your body to handle, but a single pop with a double dildo followed by the warm sensation of your colon being smoothly filled up is intense but still bearable. A double dildo also let’s you slip it in all the way so you can feel your entire rectum and colon full, the sigmoid curve open and straightened, and the outwards pressure against the inside of your asshole all at once. :) but whatever you decide on make sure you let us know how it goes for you!

• 5 weeks later...

An update:

I bought a new 18" thinner dildo (1" diameter). It finally arrived today. The good news is I can take that one. The bad news is I can take it far too easily! I've undersold myself. My cunt swallowed the entire thing in seconds, with that lovely "pop" in my abdomen. Now I'll have to buy a thicker one that length 😂

What I did, so as not to make this entirely useless, was DP myself with this and my usual warm up dildo, which is 8" x 2.5". Between the two of them, that was a reasonable 3.5" stretch for my hole, while also fucking my sigmoid. It was NICE!

I still want a thicker 18 incher now though...

• 1 month later...

Update: I’ve another new dildo. This time 18” long, 1.5” thick. It’s called the Analconda Death Dick and is a flexible snake toy. I had a good session tonight, and ended up taking both it and the previous 18” long/1” thick flexible toy together in my cunt, right up to the suction cup, and then fucking myself with them. It was heaven!

Now, where do I go from here, I wonder? An even thicker, flexible depth trainer? Or maybe go back to the original dildo I spoke about? Would It be helpful to use the flexible ones to open my second hole, line up my guts, and then to see if I can get the first one into my sigmoid (12.2” long, 2.95” thick, not flexible)?

My goal is to be able to take whatever toy a guy wants to stick up my cunt. I’m just not sure if I’m ready to take the stiffer ones yet, or if I’d be better off continuing to train with thicker, long, flexible ones?

I found the best way to train my hole wasn't to keep getting bigger and bigger toys (that came later) but was to find a toy large enough and long enough to just push into my sigmoid comfortably after the last inch or two.  I kept trying bigger and bigger toys at first and was running into the same issue as you, where I couldn't stuff that last inch or two comfortably.  Once I trained my hole so that getting past the sigmoid was normal and expected, then I could bring out those other monsters I had previously purchased (and boy do I have some monsters).  Another duh moment for me was the bigger I went, the more flexible and floppy the toy. 

I also discovered that while I enjoy depth, what I was really looking for was width.  Yeah, hitting mid forearm is great but two fists is fucking ecstasy. 

On 3/22/2021 at 3:03 AM, NastyRigPig said:

Girth is worth.  I prefer width to length I discovered as well.  Not that I say no to length, but girth is preferred.

I'm the same. I love the idea of taking a whole arm and sometimes I try but I think my body is just too fussy with length. I think my rectum is quite short because I seem to top out at about 8 inches. Of the guys whose dicks are longer than that, most of them have been too firm to get round the bend. There was one whose erections were a bit weaker who managed and it was great. Then when it comes to flexible dildos, they're either so thin that I can't feel anything even when going deep, or they are too thick to get round the bend. To be honest, I'm not even sure how that one guy managed, because when I feel up there with my hand it's a dead end.

I love being opened wide though, feeling a breeze go past my (modest) rosebud. I can't wait until I can take two fists. I almost managed it end of 2019 but for a variety of reasons have been abstaining from sex lately, so I'm going to have to train it all over again before I get to that point...

• 6 months later...

Most of these comments to me read as if there's no discomfort once you get to the bend and past. To me that's the biggest obstacle, not the feeling of hitting the ceiling. Once I feel a dildo push past the sigmoid there's discomfort, physical pain. Only a few times in 10 years of practice I have managed to get past the sigmoid without a great deal of pain and that happened only if I breathed right and was totally sober. But most likely my toys just are too rigid. The Rambone is great but not good to painlessly smooth out the curve. Maybe a 4cm wide, soft long snake is what I need.

Most of the time I just train the width because depth is just too much of a hassle. But then I stumble upon these threads and I want to try to go deep again!