Hitting a wall with my training dildo

kinkysuBB

Also consider the possibility that your insides may be different from expectation. For years, I thought the reason I didn't enjoy bottoming was because I was inexperienced. Turns out that once you get in my hole, it turns immediately to the right (my right). The passage doesn't descend straight down as expected - it curves sharply. And when we get in that spot, all's well. This works great for guys with a curved dick if theirs goes that way, but if you curve to the left, we might have a hard time doing the deed. 

Actually, it's more a micro-turn to the right, it's not diagonal nor is it 90 degrees. Just think "right turn" - I'll let you know if you went too far. 

My thinking is that, perhaps, your sphincter also verves in a similar way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/13/2021 at 8:51 PM, subBottomKink said:

Update: I’ve another new dildo. This time 18” long, 1.5” thick. It’s called the Analconda Death Dick and is a flexible snake toy. I had a good session tonight, and ended up taking both it and the previous 18” long/1” thick flexible toy together in my cunt, right up to the suction cup, and then fucking myself with them. It was heaven!

Now, where do I go from here, I wonder? An even thicker, flexible depth trainer? Or maybe go back to the original dildo I spoke about? Would It be helpful to use the flexible ones to open my second hole, line up my guts, and then to see if I can get the first one into my sigmoid (12.2” long, 2.95” thick, not flexible)?

My goal is to be able to take whatever toy a guy wants to stick up my cunt. I’m just not sure if I’m ready to take the stiffer ones yet, or if I’d be better off continuing to train with thicker, long, flexible ones?

I have enjoyed your updates please keep going. I struggle with the same issues. I recently purchased an extra long tapered dildo to work on my second ring but would prefer to have a top operate it. Have you tried doing that?

5 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

Also consider the possibility that your insides may be different from expectation. For years, I thought the reason I didn't enjoy bottoming was because I was inexperienced. Turns out that once you get in my hole, it turns immediately to the right (my right). The passage doesn't descend straight down as expected - it curves sharply. And when we get in that spot, all's well. This works great for guys with a curved dick if theirs goes that way, but if you curve to the left, we might have a hard time doing the deed. 

Actually, it's more a micro-turn to the right, it's not diagonal nor is it 90 degrees. Just think "right turn" - I'll let you know if you went too far. 

My thinking is that, perhaps, your sphincter also verves in a similar way.

Hey that's the norm for everyone, just that some guys have a much more hidden turn at first but when you touch it in the right spot it opens just to the touch....  Directly in is what I refer to as a "blind alley" as it doesn't lead to the sphincter and I know people who have had injuries as a result of playing with toys in the "blind alley".

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 11:07 PM, Treehugger said:

I have enjoyed your updates please keep going. I struggle with the same issues. I recently purchased an extra long tapered dildo to work on my second ring but would prefer to have a top operate it. Have you tried doing that?

Unfortunately, since this post, I’ve put depth on the back burner and focused mainly on punching and being able take it harder and for longer. I’ve also been working on topping (for fisting), with good results.

Depth is on the list to explore again now that I’m basically a long haul punching bag, along with doubles, which I somehow pulled off once very early in my fisting days but haven’t really been able to do since.

I’ll keep you posted if anything happens, but I’m not sure when it’ll be, I’m afraid. In the meantime, I’m delighted to read all the responses and tips from others on here.

• Like 1